shape
carat
color
clarity

LIW Bootcamp

jitterymo

Shiny_Rock
Well I didn''t have a great weekend, with an unexpecticed death and no exercise and or healthly choices for food I believe that I''m tipping the scales this week
7.gif

I''m hopeing to get back on track as tomorrow I leave for my Vegas vacation... and don''t want to be all bloated when we go...

So wish me luck with my choices this week...

my goal today is to go on a 10-40 min run, weather premitting. if not elliptical and ab chair thing.

Squirrly

Brilliant_Rock
aww sorry to hear that ILS, dust for a good vacation and some healing as well!

yesterday for me was allright, lifted about a total of 2,000 lbs of spuds. and i had 2 slimfasts, then steak and a baked potato (they were stalking me i swear). today''s been pretty good, got 3 laps around the store today at lunch, then decided to go inside to cool off before starting work again, had a slimfast and some trail mix, not sure what i''m having for supper yet. and i got the hospital job which comes with a gym for employees so i''m all set for the rest of the summer
5.gif

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/22/2009 4:18:53 PM
Author: ILoveSpinel
Well I didn''t have a great weekend, with an unexpecticed death and no exercise and or healthly choices for food I believe that I''m tipping the scales this week
7.gif

I''m hopeing to get back on track as tomorrow I leave for my Vegas vacation... and don''t want to be all bloated when we go...

my goal today is to go on a 10-40 min run, weather premitting. if not elliptical and ab chair thing.
7.gif

7.gif

So sorry to hear that!
8.gif

Bjedifish

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Boo
7.gif
I''m sorry to hear about that ILoveSpinel.

Laura

Bjedifish

Shiny_Rock
Trade
It has NOT been a great day for me. I made some poor choices and when I got home from work I ate everything in sight!
7.gif
29.gif

I get so mad at myself when I do that. *sigh* I just gotta pick myself up, wipe off the dust and have a dang freggin'' salad for dinner.
14.gif

I think the anticipation of my *POSSIBLE* (PLEASE OMG PLEASE
6.gif
) engagement trip in 3 days is making me loopy! I need to focus on the goal at hand, which is to lose weight and to change my lifestyle to a healthy one ! Back on the wagon ladies, back on the wagon
9.gif

Laura
21.gif

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
I am So sorry Spinel.....forget about the diet and think about your family and yourself now. You can get back on it so enough. Have a great vacation too, your comming to my town, maybe we will run into each other!

Today wasnt that bad, i had slim-fast and a small bag of cookies, i need something sweet and i had chicken nuggets for lunch with water. Dont know whats for dinner tonight though, i know the bf needs help with our turtles new tank, so that will be my workout for the night.

Good job Squirrely....and SSSSUUUUUREEEE the steak and potatoe was stalking you
27.gif

So i caved and weighed myself today, and i lost another 2 lbs so that makes the total 10 so far for two weeks.

Cant wait to hear how tommorow is Ladies....lets keep up the good work

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
O MY GOODNESSS....O MY GOODNESSS...O MY GOODNESS
36.gif

OUR POST GOT STICKIED!
YAY
36.gif

COME ON LADIES, LETS KEEP IT UP
36.gif

Squirrly

Brilliant_Rock
yay!
well the power ended up going out last night so i had a salad, some cucumbers and onions (some people know it as cucumber salad or german cucumber salad-the kind with just the plain vinegar sauce), and then i had a few sandies coookies, and snacked on a small piece of cold taco pizza and a few doritos. we have a generator so the fridge was still running, we just couldn't heat up anything.

good thing today's my heavy workout day!

oh and only 3 days bdejifish?!?!?! yay! duuuuuusssssssssssssstttttttt!!

CurlySue

Brilliant_Rock
Morning.

Ugh - yesterday was a BAD day for me. Did not bring my lunch yesterday, and I made a bad choice and ate way too much from Jimmy John''s (it is one of my weaknesses
5.gif
). The last night, BF and I ended up spending over an hour at Home Depot getting stuff for the kitchen, so we had to stop for food on the way home. Again - bad choice.

Then we stayed up until after midnight painting, so it was just a loooong day, and I woke up feeling gross and a little chubbers today.

BUT - I can make better choices today. So that''s what I hope to do - make some healthy choices, and try to get out to our plant floor and walk around to get some exercise before I head home to do more painting tonight.

Bjedi.... DUSTTTTTTT for you.

And Jessie - um... 10 pounds in two weeks???? Holy moly!!! Amazing!

Squirrly

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/23/2009 10:28:13 AM
Author: CurlySue
And Jessie - um... 10 pounds in two weeks???? Holy moly!!! Amazing!
eep! completely missed this part! congrats!! watch out for chest pains though, want to make sure your heart is adjusting well to your new weight
28.gif

i love jimmy johns. and roly poly. mmmm sandwiches....
18.gif

Bjedifish

Shiny_Rock
Trade
ugh! I NEED to start eating breakfast again! This is the last week of school (I''m a middle school teacher), and we have half days. Because of that I haven''t been packing a lunch because I haven''t been shopping in a week because I am leaving on vacation on Thursday! Wow that was a lot of becauses! I keep slipping up and going on binges and eating like crazy when I get home around 4pm. Its just terrible. I am able to stop myslef from 3 to 4 but then its like a rampage and all self control goes out the window
29.gif
! I honestly don''t know what to do about my self control. After I eat I get so angry at myself. Does anyone have any self control tips/tricks they use? I could use any support or ideas I can get. Thanks so much ladies
21.gif

Laura

Bjedifish

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Date: 6/23/2009 9:55:15 AM
Author: Squirrly
yay!

well the power ended up going out last night so i had a salad, some cucumbers and onions (some people know it as cucumber salad or german cucumber salad-the kind with just the plain vinegar sauce), and then i had a few sandies coookies, and snacked on a small piece of cold taco pizza and a few doritos. we have a generator so the fridge was still running, we just couldn''t heat up anything.

good thing today''s my heavy workout day!

oh and only 3 days bdejifish?!?!?! yay! duuuuuusssssssssssssstttttttt!!

Just saw this!! Thanks for the dust squirrly!

Laura
21.gif

Bjedifish

Shiny_Rock
Trade
oooh and curlysue! Thanks for that dust!
9.gif

Bjedifish

Shiny_Rock
Trade
ok seriously is there a record for the amount of posts in a row...lol! Congrats Jessie on the weight loss!! Holy cow 10 pounds in 2 weeks!! whats the secret??? I should be getting my advice from you!!!

Squirrly

Brilliant_Rock
lol congrats on your record number of posts in a row!
and you''re welcome
5.gif

so i ended up being horribly lazy today, but hey there''s always tomorrow

lilmissrugger

Shiny_Rock
The FF and I keep being kept at work really really late and then we don''t get to eat between 4 and 11pm, so we end up eating sooo late. Ugh.

Let''s all agree to do better tomorrow, mmk?

1.gif

Squirrly

Brilliant_Rock
agreed!

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Congrats everyone and keep up the work. Today sucked as far as diet goes, i had a can of tea, and thats pretty much it. I havent felt like eating due to work. But im gonna force myself to eat a small bowl of ghetti

My secert...lol....diet, excerise and get pissed off enough to not eat....just kidding....sorry its been a bad day

Bjedifish

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Date: 6/23/2009 8:44:56 PM
Author: lilmissrugger
The FF and I keep being kept at work really really late and then we don''t get to eat between 4 and 11pm, so we end up eating sooo late. Ugh.

Let''s all agree to do better tomorrow, mmk?

1.gif

Big time agreed!!!
9.gif

CurlySue

Brilliant_Rock
Good morning!

I had a pretty good day yesterday. Had a small but tasty lunch, and ate moderately for dinner. No exercise for me, but with all the late night work on the kitchen, I am honestly just too wiped out. We''ll be done with it soon, at which point, I''ll get back on track.

As for my weigh in - I have no change from last week. That''s probably good news, considering I didn''t exactly hit it out of the park on my daily goals.

Have a great day!

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Mind if I join in? I just saw this today.

I''m thinking about picking up a pedometer...anyone use one? I''m curious about how many steps I''m actually taking on a daily basis (it''s probably abysmally low).

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Good Morning Ladies....i have to say first off, this is my favorite site to come on now, and post. Even though i have not met you ladies, i sincerly care about you all, and hope we can all achieve our goals.

Now to weigh in- i did not weigh myself this morning, i know, i know, but when i did weigh myself on monday, i had lost 2 lbs, so like my previous post, that brings me total up to 10 lbs. Yes, im being careful, im not trying to lose fast, but thats what happening in the body. Ehhhh, im not complaining. Also, no, no chest pains, shakey a little but not bad.

So yesturday, i was at work and busy all day. So i basically didnt eat anything. I had crystal light slushie, gronala bar, half a dongut....yes, bad i know. Than for dinner i had a smjall bowl of ghetti, and garlic bread. It was the first time i had bread all week, so not too bad. Than for excerise, i did like 4 or 5 flights of stairs at work, along with being upsey enough for my leg to shake off 200 calories!
6.gif
Than when i got home, i did leg squats, two different kind of push-up and streghting.

Tonights goal- at least 20 minutes of cardio and tummy and back excerises. Im up too about 200 crunches every 2 days.

Todays goal- under 1200 calories

Come on ladies, lets have a good day! cant wait to hear how everyone is doing.
36.gif

BTW- welcome to the new ladies, grab a bottle of water and some weights and join us!
36.gif

Tip for the day- to keep stomach muscles tight and work on poosture- while driving in the car, keep tummy mucles contracted, and kepp back straight. Relax only at red lights. I use to do this when i was younger and my stomach always looked nice and tone.
16.gif

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
I''m about to take a walk to the REI store (about 1/2 mile away) to pick up my pedometer. Hooray for exercise that generates further exercise, right?

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
i totally and completely agree with the Misskitty-- have a good walk.....let us know how much you walked at the end of the day!
36.gif

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, got it + it''s all set up and clipped on. We''ll see if I get anywhere near the recommended 10K steps!

Bjedifish

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Date: 6/24/2009 10:57:51 AM
Author: misskitty
Mind if I join in? I just saw this today.

I''m thinking about picking up a pedometer...anyone use one? I''m curious about how many steps I''m actually taking on a daily basis (it''s probably abysmally low).
I LOVE my pedometer!!! I''m a teacher and I push in to 5 different classes all over a big building so my steps rack up fast!! Its super fun to see where you start and then how to get creative and add those extra steps to make it to 10,000 a day. It really gives a fun twist to exercise! Go to like Modell’s or Dick’s or whatever sporting good store is around you. The OMRON pedometer is the best (I think!) it programs specifically to your stride, its very small and you can set the sensitivity (so like if your in the car turn it to low so that you don’t rack up “unearned” steps). I just love it, and I know you will too!!

Laura

9.gif

Bjedifish

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Date: 6/24/2009 2:03:56 PM
Ok, got it + it''s all set up and clipped on. We''ll see if I get anywhere near the recommended 10K steps!

LOL...just saw this! Guess I should look at ALL the posts before I respond to stuff! Enjoy your new toy!

Laura
21.gif

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, perfect, I ended up getting an OMRON! Not sure how to turn it to low/off for car rides and such, but I figured out the basic setup.

Bjedifish

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Date: 6/24/2009 9:07:49 PM
Oh, perfect, I ended up getting an OMRON! Not sure how to turn it to low/off for car rides and such, but I figured out the basic setup.
ooh you are going to LOVE it!! I believe there is a little +/- sign on the bottom left of the pedometer, I don''t know if every model has it, but if it does play around with it! Enjoy!

Laura
9.gif

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
okay, had another bad day, i had cookies today for a snack. For breakfast, i had cup of coffee, than for lunch i had a burger, but it made me sick, so it came up and than i had cookies at lunch, a small bowl of ghetti and a few cookies, im gona have to work doubly hard on my exercise and dieting tommorow

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results