shape
carat
color
clarity

Listkeeper?

SouthernSunset

Rough_Rock
I know we are helplessly waiting but we aren't a hopeless! Haha just playing.

When are we getting a new list keeper? Did everyone give up, get engaged or forget about our empty little corner of the boards?

MBKRH

Brilliant_Rock
Probably a combination of the three.

I honestly have no time right now. I was hoping there'd be some volunteers.

lktx

Shiny_Rock
Was hoping there would be volunteers as well. It's a very busy time at work for me.

But I haven't given up, gotten engaged or forgotten. Still holding on to that #1 spot! :lol:

glitzandglamour

Rough_Rock
I might be willing to volunteer, if I qualify, depending on how much time is required :wavey:

MBKRH

Brilliant_Rock
Glitz I think you qualify. You can read about the "traditions" in "listkeeper traditions" which is pinned near the top of the forum topics.

If you're interested, contact Pandabee and she'll be happy to help you get started.
There's not too much time involved really; just update the list with new members, remove recently engaged or inactive members... that's pretty much the gist of it :)

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Hi glitz! Yes it is not a huge time commitment, I can even email you a spreadsheet that I kept of members to help keep track of when people last posted come list-cleaning time. Hopefully it gives you the extra dust you need!! All you have to do is make a new topic for the new waiting list and report to the mods to have it stickied.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results