shape
carat
color
clarity

IMHO..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
Yes, Pricescope IS comprised of women (and some men
2.gif
) that embody strength, wisdom, and generousity of spirit. It''s really puts life''s little annoyances in perspective when I read about the challenges that some of you are facing. Sick parents, broken relationships, at risk pregnancies, loss of family members, and more
7.gif
I wish all of you the very, very best.

Many of you deal with these very real and serious issues with grace and positive outlooks in the face of adversity. I look up to you
21.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/23/2008 5:53:07 PM
Author: emeraldlover1

Date: 10/23/2008 4:25:41 PM
Author: TravelingGal

Date: 10/23/2008 12:53:47 PM
Author: emeraldlover1
This topic HAS been visited many times. I have been a member for over two years and I read the forum daily. I don''t post as much as I''d like to because usually if its a matter of opinion someone else does it before I get to it. I do have a point, I promise. There are posters who''s opinion I respect and those that well I just don''t pay attention to. Everyone has different motives for posting what they do and I try and remember that when I ask for an opinion. I do find it frustrating sometimes when I post limited information and I get a lot of oppinions based on assumptions that were made by the responder but that is my fault, not theirs. So, if anyone is feeling like they are being ganged up on...try not to take it personally, that is about all I can say.

I know that the longer that I stay and post on this forum the more information I give for other posters to form an opinion about me. Its limited but I try and remember that when someone makes a judgement based on what a veteran poster says. That''s all I''m saying.

Well gals, no worries any longer...as I figured some people wouldn''t last. People who don''t have perspective normally don''t. It''s totally predictable and as purrfect so correctly said, there is usually a ''GBCPS!'' They may see themselves as ''fighters'', but are in actuality just someone with victim mentality and choose to ''fight'' because they think everyone is OUT TO GET them.

And if a certain someone is still reading, and is interested in see a good example of what a *fighter* is, go check out the thread for Independent Gal in the Hangout section. This is someone who even in the scariest of times can look for the good, find strength within, and still manage a joke or two. And this is a community that DOES care.

The rest of us can continue to enjoy spending time in the PS pen, because I, for one, really enjoy all the ladies here!

1.gif

I''m confused...I was trying to add some perspective but since you replied to me I''m wondering what you think I as trying to say.
Emeraldlover, I was just quoting you for the "topic has been visited" many times issue. I was quick on the quote trigger finger so sorry if there was confusion.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
lol...I was like...I thought I as adding perspective! I thought maybe you were saying that the reason I don''t post so much is because I lack perspective or something. Then I laughed and thought well that would be just down right mean. And...been here long enough to know that wouldn''t happen. Just wanted to make sure, thats all. Have a good night!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results