shape
carat
color
clarity

I graduated!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jennyann2

Shiny_Rock
Hi Ladies,

Well you can cross me off the list! My fiance proposed last night. He totally surprised me (on a Monday night!) with hundreds of balloons, flowers, champagne, homemade dinner, dessert, and a gorgeous ring from GOG. I can''t seem to upload my pictures though.
7.gif

ring specs: 1.2 H VS2 H&A
setting: Stuller Solstice Bombe shank with 6 prong peg head

njc

Brilliant_Rock
How wonderful! Congratulations!!! Sounds like you were totally taken off guard and it was sweet and romantic!
emrose.gif

Make sure your pictures of unique names (stuller5487 vs. myring) and that the files arent too big.

jennyann2

Shiny_Rock
sorry the ring pics aren''t that great. i don''t know how you ladies do it so well.

solstice ring side.jpg

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
COngrats JennyAnn! That proposal looks so sweet with all the balloons! Your ring is beautiful!

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Too cute with all the balloons and the pizza!
emotion-33.gif
And your ring looks stunning! Love the Stuller head... one i havent seen before! Reminds me of some of the tulip settings i have seen on here. Any chance for some hand shots???

icekid

Ideal_Rock
aww, i love all of the pictures!! looks like your FI (!) put a lot of time and thought into a really sweet proposal. congrats and best wishes
1.gif

Cath

Shiny_Rock
Congrats! Very sweet proposal -- looks beautiful with all the balloons and the pizza is too cute! Your ring looks beautiful!

NoonersMom

Shiny_Rock
Congrats! What a thoughtful proposal! Love the pictures. May health, wealth & happiness always surround you & your love!

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Oh how sweet!!!! What a beautiful ring and well-thought-out proposal!!! Tell your FIANCE (bet you love saying that!) that the ladies in wating said he did real good!!!!! We''ll be looking for the hand pics...

jennyann2

Shiny_Rock
thanks ladies! i''ll try to get some hand shots! this is the only one i have at the moment...

blurry sparkle.jpg

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
Awesome! How wonderful, jennyann!
36.gif

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!! I love your proposal and the ring! I love that he put so much thought and effort into everything.

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Yay!!! Congratulations!!!

That hand shot may be blurry, but what fire and sparkle!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Can''t wait for more pics!!

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!!! What an exciting surprise proposal!

teebee

Brilliant_Rock
YAY!!!! Congratulations!!!! I love the balloons & pizza, how cute!!!

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!
The ring is beautiful and sparkley!!! I love the proposal- especially the pizza with heart shaped pepperoni configuration. Looks like a meal that my bf would choose too
2.gif
. So thoughtful of your FIANCE, hee hee.
9.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Wow! That is a very cute proposal. Your ring is gorgeous and the pictures are so sweet!

blue_chica

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! I adore the pizza with the heart-shapped pepperonis, that is SO CUTE. Great proposal, beautiful ring, congrats. :)

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations. Adorable proposal. It''s great that he even made the pizza! Beautiful ring too.

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations and Wow! I love that setting...very pretty!

I can''t help but wonder....How on earth did he get those balloons to stay like that on the floor!? That takes comitment!
9.gif

jennyann2

Shiny_Rock
hehehe....he rented a helium tank for the floating ones but blew up the 90 or so for the floor and taped the balloons for each letter. surprisingly my dog cooperated with all those balloons on the floor!

thanks for all the congratulations!

rms

Brilliant_Rock
congratulations. the ring is so lovely...I adore how he wrote marry me with the balloons!

stretch4

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!
36.gif
The ring looks beautiful
30.gif
and I love the "marry me" in balloons. Wonder how long it took him to make that?!

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats jennyann
36.gif
what a great way to propose, i absolutely love the heart pizza, too cute!! and what a sparkler of a ring
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results