shape
carat
color
clarity

I feel like he's up to something!!

inlove1982

Rough_Rock
Just had to get your opinion on this...

My birthday is in a few weeks and my bf just told me on Saturday night that this "present" will count for my bday, our anniversary (later this year) and Christmas and just couldn't stop smiling at me! And then last night, I got a text that said "can't wait to make you my beautiful bride!"

Does this mean what I think it means or am I reading too much into it? :)

Pushin40

Brilliant_Rock
WooHoo!

I havee to say - that sounds pretty promising..... and I think I would be thinking the same thing as you are!!!! :appl:

maebelle

Brilliant_Rock
I'm pretty certain he's up to something! There isn't any other way to take comments like that!

:appl:

inlove1982

Rough_Rock
I hope that it's as promising as it sounds but I really really HATE getting my hopes up! It just seems to feel like a bigger disappointment when it doesn't happen, you know?

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, that definitely sounds like he's going to ask! That's a pretty huge hint in my opinion.

***DUST*** :bigsmile:

Sizzle

Brilliant_Rock
I hate comments like that. He should just let the surprise happen! Why do mean always give hints like this! Hi ts and " I have a surprise for you" is my other pet peeve. Why give a warning and get you all nervous!? At any rate it's definatley going down!

amc80

Ideal_Rock
If that isn't what he means then he's a butthead! I mean that in the nicest way possible :)

inlove1982

Rough_Rock
I'm getting really anxious just waiting for my birthday to come! We haven't discussed what we'd be doing for it, like dinner or anything special but maybe he has something planned that I don't know about.

amc80 - he's DEFINITELY a butthead if it doesn't happen! Don't say things like that if you aren't planning on doing it and SOON!

I thought he might do it on our anniversary in a couple months since we were talking about going away for the weekend but hey, the sooner the better!
Thanks ladies for all your support and opinions! Glad to know I wasn't just reading too much into it!

A

Anonymous

I don't usually feed the obsession, but wow it sounds very promising! Good luck, and please keep us posted! 8)

inlove1982

Rough_Rock
Now I'm really suspicious because my best friend came over for a visit on Monday and out of nowhere starts talking about weddings and rings and marriage and then asks me to email her some pictures of some rings that I like. She told me that it was "just-in-case" my bf ever asks her to help him go ring shopping! Hmm....very fishy!! :naughty:

Pushin40

Brilliant_Rock
Inlove - when is your birthday??

:appl:

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
Oh My!! Sounds very promising! But I am with a few other ladies, why does the "surprise"' even have to be announced?? Don't men know that it would actually be more of a legitimate surprise if they didn't say ANYTHING at all!! Haha!! Lots of Diamond Dust your way!!

Pushin40

Brilliant_Rock
TruLuv858 said:
Oh My!! Sounds very promising! But I am with a few other ladies, why does the "surprise"' even have to be announced?? Don't men know that it would actually be more of a legitimate surprise if they didn't say ANYTHING at all!! Haha!! Lots of Diamond Dust your way!!

He is obviously so excited he can't wait to get engaged!!!! YEAH!!!
Very sweet!

dec2410

Shiny_Rock
ooooo!! so exciting!!!

just a few days awayyyy!!!! :appl:

:: dustttt ::

inlove1982

Rough_Rock
Thanks to all you ladies for the much needed dust!!~

I hate getting my hopes up SERIOUSLY but more and more things have been happening that make me think that it will happen on Saturday (we're having a dinner with some few close friends & siblings)! We live in a smaller town so when he went on Monday to "get my present" I started thinking that maybe it was just going to be a regular birthday present and that I'd just been driving myself crazy. But then last night I find out that he went back to the city to "finish up" my present...hmm....? All I know is this man is driving me CRAZY!!!

He's been a lot more romantic lately and super super sweet (not that he isn't usually but it's just been so much more that I've really noticed -- or maybe have been looking for signs :naughty: ) and I know that those maybe be some definite signs that you might be receiving a proposal soon! He did tell friends of ours last year that he would want to propose (speaking in general) after about two years of dating and we would just be shy of that by two months.

So he told me that I'd either get my present on Saturday or on my actual birthday....ahhhhh!!
I will keep you all updated.

inlove1982

Rough_Rock
FYI - I'm trying not to set myself up for disappointment so I'm trying not to think too much about it but lately everything and everyone has been on engagement/marriage talk. Even on TV last night with Greys and PP...geez! Hard to not think about it when it's all around you!

But I definitely won't be disappointed no matter what happens, if I get a ring this weekend/birthday or not. He has great taste so I know I'll be happy with whatever I get.

maebelle

Brilliant_Rock
Happy birthday! No matter what you end up getting I hope you have a great day!

PrincessNatalie

Shiny_Rock
:mrgreen: Happy B'Day! And ****DUST****, cant wait for an update. I would put money on this weekend being your weekend!

inlove1982

Rough_Rock
Well no ring :( but I did get a great camera!!
I don't know if he's still planning something but maybe not for my birthday? I'm just holding onto hope that it'll happen before the end of this year.

Thanks for all the dust and I'll keep you updated. Our 2 year anniversary is in November and we do have a trip planned for the weekend so you never know!

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
Happy birthday! So, no ring huh? Well I hope you aren't too disapointed, a nice camera is pretty awesome! There's still plenty of time for him to do it before the year is over. That would be a pretty awesome anniversary if he did it then :naughty:

Happy birthday again! ***DUST*** for a great day and a special anniversary coming up :bigsmile:

maebelle

Brilliant_Rock
inlove1982 said:
Well no ring :( but I did get a great camera!!
I don't know if he's still planning something but maybe not for my birthday? I'm just holding onto hope that it'll happen before the end of this year.

Thanks for all the dust and I'll keep you updated. Our 2 year anniversary is in November and we do have a trip planned for the weekend so you never know!

A nice camera is always a great gift, You get so much use out of them. :) Happy official-actually-your birthday!
Practice with the macro function so we can get some great pics when it does happen!

Pushin40

Brilliant_Rock
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

HEY - it's stil our birthday. all day......keep us posted!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Exactly- It's your birthday until midnight... so don't give us hope- but also don't get too let down if the entire gift was just a camera- one you will be needing to great picture taking :naughty:

inlove1982

Rough_Rock
Well I seriously don't think he got me a ring and a camera...although that would be pretty nice!
He already spend over $400 on the camera plus taking me out to a great dinner so I don't think so but like you ladies mentioned, it's great to have a camera so that I can take pictures when that day finally comes! And you know I'll be posting pictures on here right after that! lol

inlove1982

Rough_Rock
So we couldn't officially celebrate my birthday last night due to unforseen circumstances so it's happening tonight. And he just sent me a strange email....about how yes, I was spoiled all weekend for my birthday (very true haha) but perhaps there was one more surprise to come tonight...? If this doesn't mean what I think it means, I might scream (in private of course lol). Do these guys not understand what we think a "surprise" means when I've already opened a great present from him?? :errrr:

So once again....asking for DUST!!~~

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
Well no matter what it is an extra surprise on your birthday is never a bad thing. Don't get your hopes up just in case it's not a proposal. Judging by all of those previous hints however, I still think it sounds promising! Good luck and have a fun time no matter what happens.

*********DUST********* My fingers are crossed for you!

Pushin40

Brilliant_Rock
LOVE IT!

DUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results