shape
carat
color
clarity

I can't help with list movement...

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
...because I wasn't *on* the list, but WE'RE ENGAGED!!!! :loopy:

FI proposed yesterday after we went scuba diving in the morning at a spot that was already special to us, and now is even more special! It was super sweet and he even kind of managed to surprise me, so that was awesome. I just can't believe this time is finally here and I have my gorgeous ring on my finger! Thanks so much to all of you wonderful ladies for the incredible support and friendship you've provided, and especially when I was going crazy with the ring in the house for 6+ months!! :wavey:

For now I just have a crappy phone pic from yesterday, but I'll do a proper photoshoot and such when I can!

062412145701.jpg

maebelle

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! Congrats, It's beautiful!

Glad you got a bit of a surprise :)

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SMTB thread!!! WIth lots and lots of detailed photos of that gorgeous gorgeous "doves" prong :love: :love: :love: :love: and flowers!! and chunky facets!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: SWOON!

audball

Ideal_Rock
Congrats again hun! It's beautiful! I'm so so so so so happy for you!!! :) :) :) :) :appl: :appl: :love:

MBKRH

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! Your ring is stunning. And maybe it's just the picture, but you have some long digits, girlie!

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you ladies!! The fire my stone was throwing off in the car this morning on my drive to work was blinding! :love: :love: :love:

MBKRH- Lol, I do have freakishly long fingers! I also think they appear longer than they really are because they're thin, but in the world of rings, I'd say that's not a bad problem to have. :wink2: :wavey:

Mico

Brilliant_Rock
madelise|1340654838|3223428 said:
SMTB thread!!! WIth lots and lots of detailed photos of that gorgeous gorgeous "doves" prong :love: :love: :love: :love: and flowers!! and chunky facets!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: SWOON!

DITTO!!!!

RebeccaMUA

Shiny_Rock
It's SO lovely! It looks perfect on your hand :D Congratulations!!

MBKRH

Brilliant_Rock
star sparkle|1340668687|3223553 said:
Thank you ladies!! The fire my stone was throwing off in the car this morning on my drive to work was blinding! :love: :love: :love:

MBKRH- Lol, I do have freakishly long fingers! I also think they appear longer than they really are because they're thin, but in the world of rings, I'd say that's not a bad problem to have. :wink2: :wavey:

Oh, they're not freakish! As my dad would say, those are piano playin' fingers. :) I have skinny ones myself.
In the world of rings, it's not a bad problem. I was measured at two different stores- at one, they said 4.5, and the other said 5.25. So, yeah I'm on the smaller end.

petit_bijou

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!!! :appl:

audball

Ideal_Rock
YAY for an official SMTB thread SS!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results