shape
carat
color
clarity

Hi, reintroducing myself

Ittybittykittykat

Shiny_Rock
Hi 16ocean! Good job with the 5K!!! :appl: I'm sure you're still at the edge of your seat waiting for your SO to propose. Hopefully it will be soon!! The holidays are a good time for engagements. ***continuing to send dust your way***

16ocean

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you both MP and IBKK for the congrats and the continued **dust**

I too agree Christmas is a lovely time to be engaged . . . . .

We went to Vegas this past weekend for a concert it was a great time. His parents are having a 50th wedding anniversary on the east coast and tonight the BF was bringing up tickets . . . and beginning to talk abt the "time/days" to take off work.

I was like "yea, sounds great!" to what he was suggesting (flying in and out of Savanna and then a day or two in Savanna just the two of us) how can that not be totally fun "but we have to think abt our marriage too and a time and budget for that"

He said "well I have to propose first"
I said:
"yea"
"we have been dating for over two years and" -then I can't remember what I said- something along the lines of I am ok w/ waiting but the easiest way for me to wait is if I have a time line or a start and end point.

he said something abt not wanting a firm time line

I said something abt it will be a new year in 2016 so I will be reassessing and thinking abt my life . . .

he said something like: "do we have to discuss this now?"

I said "of course not but can we talk abt it within the week?"

he said yes or yea

we weren't arguing or yelling
I feel like crying after I read this typed up . . .bz so many of my relationships have ended . . .

He treats me so well . . . but I do want to build a life together. I don't know what in me is not satisfied in a committed monogamous relationship why when I search my heart do I want a marriage?

16ocean

Brilliant_Rock
yea yea yea
so happy to post I am no longer a LIW . . . . boyfriend now fiancé proposed on Christmas morning.

samanthaxo

Rough_Rock
16ocean|1451881394|3970235 said:
yea yea yea
so happy to post I am no longer a LIW . . . . boyfriend now fiancé proposed on Christmas morning.
Congratulations! You have to make a post with all the details!

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay! :appl: :appl: Congratulations 16ocean!! :appl:

Do you have any pictures to share? Proposal details?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results