shape
carat
color
clarity

Gifts for boyfriends?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

chiapet

Brilliant_Rock
I just got the Potato Head in the mail today and yes he''s chewing gum
9.gif

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
I think in the next couple years, BF will be getting from me:

1) a nice briefcase
2) Tiffanys cufflinks
3) business card holder

BF is a 2L btw, so I think the briefcase will be my graduation present to him in a year.

In the meantime, I''m going with fun gifts. He LOVES sports. In the past he''s gotten:

1) Tickets to a Chicago Fire (soccer) game
2) Tickets to a Bears NFL game
3) Seiko watch
4) Gift cert for massages at a spa
5) Some nice sweaters
6) Coach leather wallet

I''m trying to think of more ideas now - BF has a birthday coming up in a few months. And after that our anniversary. Unfortunately I''ve used up a lot of my best ideas already!

So just some ideas
1.gif

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/11/2009 2:23:55 PM
Author: elledizzy5
What about the BFs that are not beer-drinking, golfing, sports nuts?
3.gif

Anyone else who has a techy-computer-gadgety type boyfriend?

I usually hit up www.thinkgeek.com or www.topatoco.com . Topato has web-comic type accessories, if your boyfriend is a computer nerd like mine!
11.gif

YES! Lol, BF LOVES thinkgeek. He''s a super techy-computer-gadgety guy.

suchende

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/15/2009 10:22:12 PM
Author: Brown.Eyed.Girl
I think in the next couple years, BF will be getting from me:

1) a nice briefcase
2) Tiffanys cufflinks
3) business card holder

BF is a 2L btw, so I think the briefcase will be my graduation present to him in a year.

In the meantime, I''m going with fun gifts. He LOVES sports. In the past he''s gotten:

1) Tickets to a Chicago Fire (soccer) game
2) Tickets to a Bears NFL game
3) Seiko watch
4) Gift cert for massages at a spa
5) Some nice sweaters
6) Coach leather wallet

I''m trying to think of more ideas now - BF has a birthday coming up in a few months. And after that our anniversary. Unfortunately I''ve used up a lot of my best ideas already!

So just some ideas
1.gif
my boyfriend is a 2L now too!!! WOO HOO!!!

OneAngryElf

Rough_Rock
Chiapet, what about a nice pen with his name or initials engraved? Cross is a great pen company and fairly reasonable. My best friend gave me a set with my name engraved and I still use the pen as my "luck pen".
28.gif

OneAngryElf

Rough_Rock
One year for an anniversary, I took 100 Hershey's kisses and taped little pieces of paper to each of them that had a reason why I loved him ("You always make me laugh" or "The way you always say 'I love you'") and put them in a jar. He loved that!! He opened them one or two each day and then kept every piece of paper. He still has them all.

Also, if you're crafty, making an 8x10 photo collage with scrapbooking materials is really cute. There are frames you can even buy at Walgreens that are pretty cheap. Or, you can make a really cute picture collage on Kodak Gallery an they're very fairly prices (http://www.kodakgallery.com/CollageOverview.jsp).

CurlySue

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/19/2009 11:54:23 AM
Author: OneAngryElf
One year for an anniversary, I took 100 Hershey''s kisses and taped little pieces of paper to each of them that had a reason why I loved him (''You always make me laugh'' or ''The way you always say ''I love you'''') and put them in a jar. He loved that!! He opened them one or two each day and then kept every piece of paper. He still has them all.
So cute! I love this idea!

Squirrly

Brilliant_Rock
well i have been informed that my idea of what his favorite gift from me was is only partially right, it''s between the notes and his sword
i have plans for other shiny pokey sticks as future milestone presents.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results