shape
carat
color
clarity

French test anxiety

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Hi Everyone,

Well I am kind of getting superstitious about this posting for encourgament on pricescope, every time I do it, things turn out so amazing for me, so once again here goes.

As the Ladies in waiting know, I was ecstatic to be accepted into medical school. However, the require a pesky little 86% on a french test as a condition. Last night I wrote the test and I think it was a disaster. I had a fight with my boyfriend beforehand, was on the wrong page when the cassette started and so stressed that I didn''t even finish the test. Now I am getting my results tomorrow at around 2:00. Very stressful, because they basically can take your offer of admissions away. HOWEVER, I do have an absolute final chance at the test on Sunday afternoon.

So I''m just hoping that you ladies can send me a little luck that a) I miraculously passed the test yesturday OR b) I will pass the test on Sunday.

So far, I posted twice on my career problems, the first time before my dentistry interview (I was admitted but declined) and the second time when the wait for med school was killing me (I was MIRACULOUSLY admitted). SO I HAD TO POST. You ladies and your well wishes are my good luck charm.

Thanks everyone!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am sending good vibes your way and think you will do tres bien on your exam!!!!! Bon chance and etudier, etudier!!! Bon soir, mon amie!!!!
36.gif
I hope I got that right it''s been a while.
3.gif

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
GOOD LUCK ALLY!!!! You''ve come this far, you can do it!!! :)

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bonne chance! :)

Déborah

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s a jewelry good luck wish (I think it''s a french lady bug
2.gif
9.gif
)

4LC0233.jpg

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh! My thoughts are with you, Ally! Good luck tomorrow!

websailor

Brilliant_Rock
Je vous souhaite le meilleur de la chance à votre examen français et puis école médicale être une brise. Je prévois que vous deviendrez un docteur merveilleux!

21.gif

websailor

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/9/2005 8:30:42 PM
Author:allycat0303
Hi Everyone,

Well I am kind of getting superstitious about this posting for encourgament on pricescope, every time I do it, things turn out so amazing for me, so once again here goes.

As the Ladies in waiting know, I was ecstatic to be accepted into medical school. However, the require a pesky little 86% on a french test as a condition. Last night I wrote the test and I think it was a disaster. I had a fight with my boyfriend beforehand, was on the wrong page when the cassette started and so stressed that I didn''t even finish the test. Now I am getting my results tomorrow at around 2:00. Very stressful, because they basically can take your offer of admissions away. HOWEVER, I do have an absolute final chance at the test on Sunday afternoon.

So I''m just hoping that you ladies can send me a little luck that a) I miraculously passed the test yesturday OR b) I will pass the test on Sunday.

So far, I posted twice on my career problems, the first time before my dentistry interview (I was admitted but declined) and the second time when the wait for med school was killing me (I was MIRACULOUSLY admitted). SO I HAD TO POST. You ladies and your well wishes are my good luck charm.

Thanks everyone!
Just a little practice for you! This is your post....in French.

Bonjour chacun, bon je suis genre d''obtenir superstitieux à ce sujet qui signale pour l''encourgament sur le pricescope, chaque fois que je le fais, des choses m''avère stupéfier ainsi pour moi, va tellement de nouveau ici.

Comme les dames dans l''attente savent, j''étais ecstatic pour être accepté dans l''école médicale. Cependant, l''exigence un pesky peu 86% sur un essai français comme condition. La nuit passée j''ai écrit l''essai et je pense que c''était un désastre. J''ai eu un combat avec mon petit ami à l''avance, étais à la page fausse quand la cassette mise en marche et ai ainsi soumis à une contrainte que je n''ai pas même fini l''essai. Maintenant j''obtiendrai mes résultats demain à environ 2:00. Très stressant, parce qu''ils fondamentalement peuvent enlever votre offre des admissions. CEPENDANT, j''ai une chance finale absolue à l''essai le dimanche après-midi.

Ainsi je suis juste espérant que vous des dames pourrez m''envoyer une peu de chance qu''a) j''ai miraculeuxment passé l''essai yesturday OU b) je passerai l''essai dimanche.

Jusqu''ici, j''ai signalé deux fois sur mes problèmes de carrière, la première fois avant que mon entrevue d''art dentaire (j''ai été admis mais ai diminué) et la deuxième fois quand l''attente med l''école était massacre je (j''ai été miraculeuxment admis). AINSI J''cAi DÛ SIGNALER. Vous des dames et vos souhaits bons êtes mon bon charme de chance.

Merci chacun!

snow_happy

Brilliant_Rock
Hi ally,

I''m confident that you will do well. It''s also crunch time for me as my prelimiary exams are on Monday (day of reckoning). It''s quite cruel what they put people through....BUT if it were easy then everyone would do it... right?
2.gif

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Bonjour chacun, bon je suis genre d''obtenir superstitieux à ce sujet qui signale pour l''encourgament sur le pricescope, chaque fois que je le fais, des choses m''avère stupéfier ainsi pour moi, va tellement de nouveau ici.

Comme les dames dans l''attente savent, j''étais ecstatic pour être accepté dans l''école médicale. Cependant, l''exigence un pesky peu 86% sur un essai français comme condition. La nuit passée j''ai écrit l''essai et je pense que c''était un désastre. J''ai eu un combat avec mon petit ami à l''avance, étais à la page fausse quand la cassette mise en marche et ai ainsi soumis à une contrainte que je n''ai pas même fini l''essai. Maintenant j''obtiendrai mes résultats demain à environ 2:00. Très stressant, parce qu''ils fondamentalement peuvent enlever votre offre des admissions. CEPENDANT, j''ai une chance finale absolue à l''essai le dimanche après-midi.

Ainsi je suis juste espérant que vous des dames pourrez m''envoyer une peu de chance qu''a) j''ai miraculeuxment passé l''essai yesturday OU b) je passerai l''essai dimanche.

Jusqu''ici, j''ai signalé deux fois sur mes problèmes de carrière, la première fois avant que mon entrevue d''art dentaire (j''ai été admis mais ai diminué) et la deuxième fois quand l''attente med l''école était massacre je (j''ai été miraculeuxment admis). AINSI J''cAi DÛ SIGNALER. Vous des dames et vos souhaits bons êtes mon bon charme de chance.

Merci chacun!
Frimeur!
2.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Websailor,

You used Google to translate the posting (as opposed to Babelfish), right? Google does not translate "pesky" into French. Babelfish does!

Deborah

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
You will be in my prayers! I know you can do this! Good Luck!

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!! You are truly my good luck charm. I got 90%, I nearly flopped over when I heard because it was WAY beyond I was expecting. I transmitted the results, it is official, no one can take it away from me now. Needless to say, this furthur reinforces my belief that all of your good wishes made the difference.

Thank you so much!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/10/2005 4:46:30 PM
Author: allycat0303
Needless to say, this furthur reinforces my belief that all of your good wishes made the difference.

As long as that belief keeps you posting here, that''s fine with me. Congratultions on the 90%! That is awesome!

Deborah

icekid

Ideal_Rock
ALLY!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

it''s official, you''re a soon to be MS1!

congrats, i couldn''t be happier for you
1.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Yea for ALLY! Congrats honey, now dont forget to post before all of your exams!

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!
36.gif

(but we all knew you''d do it
2.gif
)

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I knew you could do it!!!!!!! Yay for you congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

websailor

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/10/2005 4:46:30 PM
Author: allycat0303
YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!! You are truly my good luck charm. I got 90%, I nearly flopped over when I heard because it was WAY beyond I was expecting. I transmitted the results, it is official, no one can take it away from me now. Needless to say, this furthur reinforces my belief that all of your good wishes made the difference.

Thank you so much!

Allecat0303,

Way to go!!! 90%, that''s a lot of good luck!!!!
36.gif

Star light,
Star bright,
First star
I see tonight
I wish I may,
I wish I might,
Have this wish
I wish tonight.

Go pricescope!!!!

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Ally! That is fabulous! Knew you could do it
9.gif

You better have an amazing weekend celebrating your achievements!

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
YAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!! I knew you could do it! :)

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Dr. Ally, HOORAY!!!!!!
35.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Oh my gosh, that is such wonderful news!!!!!!

You''ll be swell, you''ll be great, gonna have the whole world on a plate!! Startin'' HERE, startin'' NOW, ALLY everything''s comin'' up roses!!!
9.gif
9.gif

(Sorry, the theatre geek in me thought you deserved a big Ethel Mermen style serenade. GO YOU!!!!)

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Hey everyone,

I think I am going to call everyone "Pricescope Fairies" because I''m really starting to believe all of this. The absolute last thing on this whole med school saga is whice campus they will send me. They have one in montreal (15 minutes from where I live) and another one in trois riviere (2 hours away from my boyfriend!) The last 8 people accepted are automatically sent to trois riviere. I would prefer to avoid a long distance relationship with my boyfriend, but I''m not so worried this will happen. Of course it''s a safety precaution to post it so that my "Pricescope Fairies"!

Blueroses: I thought your serenade was very cute

Websailor: I do feel like everyone here is my star.

Houmedgal, HK20, Blue824, Kaliegh, Jennifer5973, Matatora, IceKid, Snow Happy, Erin, AGBF, Appletini: You ladies (and gentlemen) rule! Thank you so much for being the most supportive forum on the net

snow_happy

Brilliant_Rock
ally,

I''m so glad everything is working out for you! If you got a 90% while feeling bad I can''t imagine what you would have done if completely focused!! I hope you get sent to the campus of your choice... either way it''s a huge accomplishment to get in and you are ON YOUR WAY!!! I am so happy for you!!!
36.gif
36.gif
9.gif
9.gif

My big test is tomorrow (Monday) and my hands are sweating and my heart keeps beating really fast. My friend and I have studied for months and we feel ready but it''s still nerve-racking...ARGH!!!

I will let you know how it goes.. I hope for the same "good luck" and success you''ve had
9.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Snow Happy,

I''ll send you lots and lots of positive thoughts! It must be nerve racking, but you are going to be amazing, don''t forget to tell us how it went!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results