shape
carat
color
clarity

Don''t want to jinx anything...BUT I found two stones!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

GGLW

Shiny_Rock
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to share that I have found two Emerald cuts that I think are beautiful....and my BF is saying he is ready to buy whichever one we like once we see it in person!

I posted over in Rocky Talky asking for opinions, so if you want to check out the stones, they can be found here:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/help-me-with-these-emerald-cuts-pics-is-sarin.39557/

(not sure if that link will work...if not, the post is titled "Help me with these Emerald Cuts (Pics, IS, Sarin)"

Anyway, feel free to check them out and let me know what you think!

I''m so excited that we''re even at the point of picking stones...It definitely has taken some help on my part to steer the BF in the right direction, but we are making progress!
1.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Hurray!!!
36.gif
That''s so exciting and those ECs look gorgeous! Lucky girl...
18.gif
I have to say I prefer number 2.
28.gif

GGLW

Shiny_Rock
Hi Anchor,
Thanks for the input! I am so torn...I guess I''ll have to wait until I see them in person!
I hope my BF and I agree when we see them in person...we got pretty excited arguing about them last night
27.gif

I am just hoping one of them will "call my name" when I see it live!

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on finding some stones that you love. I hope that choosing between them is easier in person, because it is hard on paper!! Let us know what you decide!

GGLW

Shiny_Rock
Update....

I just picked up one of the stones I was talking about earlier from Fedex!!! It''s the bigger one...
31.gif

It''s really beautiful in person!!!

We''re taking it to get appraised tomorrow...and if all goes well we will be getting it set in my dream setting sometime thereafter.

I hope the appraiser thinks it''s a winner, except then I get to wait until my BF has the ring set and decides to propose.
32.gif

I think that will be a few more months....boo....

But anyway, I''m so excited that it''s just sitting here next to me in my office!!! I am supposed to be working right now but it''s not easy!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!!
36.gif
It''s wonderful, your diamond it a stunner!
30.gif
ECs are very classy! You''re very, very, very lucky!!
18.gif

The waiting is hard, so feel free to come and vent when things get really tough!

GGLW

Shiny_Rock
Hey Anchor, thanks for the invitation to vent when the time comes...

I think I will definitely take advantage of the support offered by all the LIWs and everyone else on PS!

I will need it since I am so not a patient person at all!
20.gif

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
I''m glad you got the one you wanted! You and I should pair up- I already have the dream setting (sitting in a box on BF nightstand
emthdown.gif
) but not THE stone.. You have TEH stone, but not the setting yet! And don''t worry about being impatient, I doubt a lot of us would be here if we were!!
28.gif
No offense to anyone...

GGLW

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/10/2006 12:09:12 PM
Author: AmberWaves
I''m glad you got the one you wanted! You and I should pair up- I already have the dream setting (sitting in a box on BF nightstand
emthdown.gif
) but not THE stone.. You have TEH stone, but not the setting yet! And don''t worry about being impatient, I doubt a lot of us would be here if we were!!
28.gif
No offense to anyone...
he he he....Amber you and I can set my stone in your setting temporarily and we can trade off wearing it until our BFs make things official...
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results