shape
carat
color
clarity

Daily Workout Thread Thurs 6/30

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Today was the first time I did the 1 DVD in the striptease set. I did it all the way through.... I have tos sya i think this would be a great coice if you have dance experience. I dont and I think it will likely take me several more time to be able to do it all the way through with them. Still it was an intreasting way to start the morning. So how is everyone else doing?
Appletini- I have done Hatha yoga, how is Bikram different? What sor to f stuff do ya''ll do?
AG- 18.5....I cant say how impressed I am!
36.gif

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
I was a big, lazy blob and didn''t go this morning. But, I think my dinner was canceled for tonight so I''m going to try to go after work. I really hate that though...

I ate like a pig yesterday, and justified it at the time, but I feel guilty this morning. Did I really need to have all those fries? Maybe I should just get my mouth wired shut!

Between that and me picking my nails down to the quick, I''m looking really hot!
23.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I am thinking that perhaps I can convince my paretns to just slice off my stomach, i mean hey Daddy is a surgoen right? So why not? Ignoring that fact that he is not that sort of DR and will just
20.gif
when I say anything. But at this point I am about half a step away from a k-bar and the vaccum cleaner...I am so sick of this.
39.gif

And yes you did need all of those fries, other wise they wouldnt have been delived to you.
27.gif

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
I watch all those plastic surgery shows these days with envy. It''s so sad...

Unfortunately (for my butt and tummy), I went out and got the fries... I didn''t have them delivered... but I guess I can at least say I was exercising a bit... I did have to walk a block to get them.
5.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Hey ladies - I am going RIGHT NOW to the gym, and then off to visit mommy for the day and then to my little sister''s birthday dinner...

I cheated so bad last night - I had the girls over to my house for dinner and I made this amazing pasta with veggies and lemon and cream in the sauce, and I had mashed potatoes, and angel food cake, and home made whipped cream, and some ice cream...OK, putting on gym clothes now...

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Well, this isn''t today''s workout, but last nights. I am VERY sore today, no gym for me!

I kicked butt last night! I did the ab crunch class and the instructor was on overdrive, she had us working so hard, it hurts to laugh today! Then I did weights for half hour, then I ran 3.15 miles on a 4% incline on the elliptical!! GO ME!
9.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
ROCK ON IRISH EYES!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I went 3.4 miles with Ava. It is humid... and that is my excuse for the evening. I will go farther tommrow night. I know I am not going to want to go in the AM (more papers yea!!!!).
34.gif
14.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results