shape
carat
color
clarity

Daily Workout Thread 8/24

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AsscherGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Is anyone still working out? I''ve been taking a bit of a break because I have this insanely annoying pain in my hip since returning home from camping this past weekend.

Today I plan on getting back to the gym for a nice long cardio session (for me that''s like 40 minutes) and weights for my arms. I definitely need to do some ab exercises too
2.gif
. Hopefully my hip will comply and I can get back into my routine. I am going to a wedding at the end of September & I''d like to buy a new dress that I can look EXTRA hot in
31.gif

How''s everyone else''s diet & exercise plans going? Keep up the good work (or get moving if you''ve been slacking off!)

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
i am still hitting the gym every work day morning. however, today for some reason i wasn''t too motivated. I did weights for about 35 minutes. i feel lazy when i do just weights and no cardio for some reason...maybe tomorrow i will do extra cadio---

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
I worked out with my trainer this morning after a week-long vacation break. It was good -- she kicked my ass as usual. However, I kept getting naseated and had to take breaks. I hate that.

My eating over vacation was horrible. I drank a ridiculous amout too. No excuses for me. I did take some nice long walks on the beach and swam for extended periods. So, a little exercise.

I also discovered this morning that my gym bought an elipical machine. Yeah!!!
36.gif
Before my choices were an upright bike, stair climber or treadmill. Now I''ll be able to exercise without killing my shins. However, there''s only one so I''m sure it will be in high demand...

My goal is to look hot for my November vacation and to look hotter for my December break when I''m with my bfs mother who is a size 2... Nothing worse than feeling fat around the mom...

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
I plan to run/walk with my husband tonight. Last time we did just over 3.5 miles, so we''ll see about today. I love when he comes with me, but he really can''t run due to knee issues, so sometimes I feel like he holds me back from running.
40.gif
Is that an awful thing to say? Our gym is closed for a couple of weeks, which is why we''ve been doing our cardio together. We also might play tennis.

AsscherGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Amanda, you''ll get there. I wouldn''t worry about vacation - you need to enjoy yourself right? Just keep looking forward and accept the past as just that. Don''t worry about your bf''s mother - as long as you feel good about yourself, you will look wonderful! Your trainer sounds awesome - I am extremely jealous.

JCrow - how do you get up in the morning to go to the gym before work? I just cannot do it. I tried for 2 weeks and it was awful. I feel like I am stuck to the bed. I think I''m going to try again once we go back to winter hours at work (and I don''t have to be here at the crack of dawn - 7:30 am!). I know what you mean about the not doing cardio thing. It feels weird, but if I had to choose to do either weights or cardio - I''d always choose weights.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/24/2005 10:37:05 AM
Author: AmandaPanda

My goal is to look hot for my November vacation and to look hotter for my December break when I''m with my bfs mother who is a size 2... Nothing worse than feeling fat around the mom...

a mom and a size 2?? yeah- that''s my goal!!!!!!!!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
asscher- it''s hard, but once u get into the routine, it''s awesome. you feel energized all day! however, i am tired early and try to go to bed before 10 so that i can do it all over again the next morning.

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
If I don''t work out in the morning, there''s a 90% chance I won''t do it in the evening. I always find excuses. And I find that it hinders me from going out... like I have to plan around my workouts. If I get up early, it''s just part of my normal day. I''m a little more tired during the day, but I always feel much better.

I know... size 2. I will never be that small, which is fine. I just want to look good. She stays that way by playing tennis or golf every day. I guess if I worked out two hours a day I could look that good too...

My bf last weekend commented on how my arms, shoulders and back are looking much more toned. Now I just have to work on the tummy on down!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
yeh- and i also like the fact that my afternoons/nights are my own. i''m not obligated to take another hour or so after work for a workout. i get to go home after work. it''s such a nice feeling-that my workout is already taken care of!

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
I haven''t been working out for the past 4 days. I have to try to get back on track tonight. I''ll be doing my regular 75 minute workout after work.

Stretching for 5 mins
Elliptical for 25 mins
Weights for 15 mins
Water break for 5 mins
Pilates routine for 25 mins

I haven''t been good either. I had KFC for lunch yesterday and chocolate cake for dessert. But the positive side is I haven''t had any fast food for over 3 months.

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
Ever eaten so much you feel sick? Well, that''s how I feel now. Although, I didn''t really eat that much... and it was pretty healthy. Just a wrap with chicken and veggies and about a cup of grapes. Ugh... I could take a nap.

Why is it so hard to just stop when you''re full. I knew that I was full when I was eating the grapes, but I felt the need to finish them. My boss is out of the office, so I might have to go take a walk or something
7.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Sorry Miss Milly! I havent been on PS much the last few days and I am being a terrible workout buddy/reminder person. I drove down to AL which took too long and I have been rushing around getting ready for my classes which start tommorow.
I have been exercising but instead of feeling pumped when it is over I have been feeling drained. Hmm..oh well have to keep at it.
Good news though, I am back down to 167.2 according to this mornings weigh in. At school I have a hard time not weighing myself 10 times a day much less only weighing once a week. I still believe that I can make my goal of weighing no more then 130 pounds by christmas and if I really kick bum I am hoping to weigh about 120-125.
Allright off to read more about the human mind.
34.gif
Hope everyone else is doing well.
35.gif

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
I know I''m just making excuses but my crazy job, p.i.a. landlord and life in general has kept me from the gym the last two days- I''ve been exhausted! And food is tough for me right now- stress eating, anyone?
3.gif

Tonight it''s early to bed so I get in a good workout early tomorrow.....I have a major sales meeting and the company barbeque on Thurs- thank god for grilled chicken and fruit salad.

Sounds like everyone is doing well, lets face it- occasional lapses and summer vacations come with the territory!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Well I went walking this afternoon, techinically it was evening about 5pm but it was still full daylight. LORD WAS IT HOT!!!! I was glowing like a pig before I even hit my one mile mark. By the time I had finished my 4.5 miles I was yucky! And it took me an hour and half which is miserable. I am hoping to keep the distance the same over the semester but shorten my times.
I went out with a friend tonight and had chicken quesadillas yum! Oh well one last fling before the school year starts up.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results