shape
carat
color
clarity

Could this week get any worse?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sweetnghtmr

Rough_Rock
I''ve really done it this time! As many of you know b/f (jschreck) has the ring (for over a month now!) and you guys here at P.S. helped him pick out a diamond (thanks everyone!). Anyways, you all know that I''ve been very stressed out with finals (remember the horror?) the 4th was the first day that I had everything done for school, and I could finally relax, so needles to say on the 5th I slept in until 12
6.gif
0 pm! Well around 11 am jschreck got up and tried to get me up, I refused saying I just wanted to relax today. So he got upset and we started argueing, I ended up going back to sleep for about another hour then I got up and started to clean, and clean, and clean. After I was done cleaning I jumped in the shower and was getting ready and Jon was just sitting there on our bed looking at me, (I was still pretty upset that he had made such a huge deal of me sleeping in), so I said "What are you up to?" All he said was "nothing." then gave me a goofy grin, I snapped back "Don''t even think of proposeing to me today!" Then I finished getting ready and carried on with my day.

Well later that night he confided in me that he was planning on it that day, and that''s why he wanted me to hurry up and get dressed, so he could start his plan!!! I felt so horrible. I couldn''t believe I had ruined this day that he had been planning for so long! I feel so bad about everything, but I still feel that if he had everything planned then he should have made up a little white lie as to why I need to get up and get a move on. Luckily, he was forgiving and told me he understood that I just needed to rest and admitted to me that he shouldn''t have gotten so upset. He also told me not to worry cause he has a back up date and it''s within a week. I still feel horrible, not because I want the ring, but because I ruined something he had planned since March (the only clue he had given me was:"odd odd odd") !!!05-05-05!!!

Yesterday he had to get his wisdome teeth out, I thought he was too old for that but I guess guys get them out later in life than girls. So now he''s all swollen and has a feaver. So I feel extra bad... I''m trying to be the best nurse I can! Just thought I''d let you all know the mistake I made, hopefully next week will be better!

heart prongs

Shiny_Rock
Oh, you poor thing...thank God men are resilient creatures...imagine if it had been the other way around? And you just had your wisdom teeth out!?

I think this experience is one to remember on those days when you think he's not paying enough attention to you, or when you think he's being insensitive or what not.

Take solace in knowing your week -- and his -- is inevitably going to get better!

Did you ever see that episode of friends...when Monica found out Chandler was going to propose and ruined the surprise for him. So instead...SHE organized a huge surprise proposal in the living room for him w/ candles and everything...maybe you culd do something like that if he does't seem too jazzed to for the plan B he has up his sleeve? Or not?!

Anyway...enjoy every moment of the proposal -- it's a truly spectacular moment in a couple's life.

An early best wishes!!!

klr
36.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh no! That is no good, poor thing. Is he all hyped up on pain meds. Still it is very sweet that you are taking care of him. He loves you and wants to be with you and you with him, and now yo have an extra little bit to your proposal story. *hugs* Good luck with the next week.

sweetnghtmr

Rough_Rock
Thanks guys for your sweet replies and thoughtful wishes... Yah, I''m gonna have to use this one as an excuse not to get too upset on those "bad" days. If he had said that to me when I had planned something for so long, I would have been simply crushed! He took it like a champ, no doubt about that. I think I would have pouted around for at least a week! Poor guy :.(

Yah, I guess this would qualify as a lil'' piece to the proposal story, it will go something like this: " Well, I was being a big b**ch and ruined the special day he had planned, so he had to go to plan B..." lol, the thing is I would have NEVER said that (even if i was upset) to him if I thought there was anyway that he was actually gonna do it that day!

As for the wisdome teeth- I think he almost got me back for ruining Thursday by being so grumpy Friday evening, almost that is! I did go out and buy him season 5 of the Simpsons, he collects them, don''t ask me why... so that made him happy. As for the pain meds- I don''t know what I would have done without them! They made him very "easy going" and "happy" or just plain high, lol. Needless to say, that''s when he was easiest to get along with! Now, he''s perfectly fine, except for a lil'' swelling. I guess if he can get through days like Thursday and still want to be with me it really shows something, I don''t think I''d have much patience for someone who crushed something so big, but thats why I love him!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results