carat
color
clarity

come in ckrickett!

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Hi
1.gif
I''ve noticed you posting recently, and I was just wanting to see how everything is going with you .. I remember what you went through last year, and it seems like you''ve been less active since then. What''s going on in your life (that you feel like sharing)? I hope everything is working out well for you!

audball

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/3/2010 8:08:01 PM
Author:lilyfoot
Hi
1.gif
I''ve noticed you posting recently, and I was just wanting to see how everything is going with you .. I remember what you went through last year, and it seems like you''ve been less active since then. What''s going on in your life (that you feel like sharing)? I hope everything is working out well for you!
Ditto! Hope you''re doing well crickett!

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
I''ve seen you posting around too and wondered how you were doing. Please update us.

luckynumber

Brilliant_Rock
hey crickett, hope things are well with you!
1.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
I''m here!!
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif

Things have been going really good actually.
Since breaking up with my ex I have been dating a dear friend of mine (we have been friends for almost 9 years) and we are really happy and have alot of fun together. We are taking things slow and are in no rush for anything, but I haven''t been happier. It''s so great to be with someone you genuinely have alot in common with and have fun with!!

I''m pretty busy as I am in school for baking and pastry and have midterms coming up (yikes!!) but i do peep my head in here.
I am also working on some alternative art project so research for those have been keeping me busy!

I am also saving to by myself a diamond ring, I am hoping I can get it in a year or 2 (I want it to be from James Meyer)

eek i can''t think of anything else... I do miss you ladies tho and I am going to be in here alot more often!!!!!!!!!!!

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
35.gif

hiya ckrickett!!! i''ve been a little MIA myself, but it''s good to see you on here again. congrats on your new relationship too! i think being with someone that you''ve been friends with first is such a wonderful feeling.
30.gif
best of luck to you on your midterms!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/10/2010 7:16:34 AM
Author: vip0802
35.gif

hiya ckrickett!!! i''ve been a little MIA myself, but it''s good to see you on here again. congrats on your new relationship too! i think being with someone that you''ve been friends with first is such a wonderful feeling.
30.gif
best of luck to you on your midterms!

thanks! they are this morning, I woke up super early to study!!
yikes!
32.gif
34.gif

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Yay!! I was so excited to read your update, hope your finals went well!

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/9/2010 10:14:31 PM
Author: ckrickett
I''m here!!
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif

Things have been going really good actually.
Since breaking up with my ex I have been dating a dear friend of mine (we have been friends for almost 9 years) and we are really happy and have alot of fun together. We are taking things slow and are in no rush for anything, but I haven''t been happier. It''s so great to be with someone you genuinely have alot in common with and have fun with!!

I''m pretty busy as I am in school for baking and pastry and have midterms coming up (yikes!!) but i do peep my head in here.
I am also working on some alternative art project so research for those have been keeping me busy!

I am also saving to by myself a diamond ring, I am hoping I can get it in a year or 2 (I want it to be from James Meyer)

eek i can''t think of anything else... I do miss you ladies tho and I am going to be in here alot more often!!!!!!!!!!!
So glad to hear everything is going well with you!

How''d the midterms go? And, please excuse my ignorance, but did you just have to bake something, or are there written tests as well?

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
midterms went great!!! got the highest grade in one class and did really well in the other when I thought I was going to bomb... RELIEF!!!!!!!
19.gif
19.gif
19.gif
19.gif
19.gif

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/21/2010 8:40:41 PM
Author: ckrickett
midterms went great!!! got the highest grade in one class and did really well in the other when I thought I was going to bomb... RELIEF!!!!!!!
19.gif
19.gif
19.gif
19.gif
19.gif

awesome! congrats!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results