shape
carat
color
clarity

Boob Size

paris29

Shiny_Rock
Ok ladies, I didn't know where to post this but lately it has been bothering me a tad bit. I hope I don't sound too crazy but, I am a 32D and I feel like my boobs are still small. I think it might be because all the women on my mom's side of the family are DD are bigger. Its hard not compare sometimes. I don't want a boob job or anything as plastic surgery is just not for me. Its just something that's been bothering me lately. Help.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
...waiting for DF to chime in...

I don't think that is too small by any means, especially since you are a 32. Isn't it hard enough to find clothes that fit? I am a 32E so I can relate

nicoleben

Shiny_Rock
32 D, that's nothing sweetie, I am even more tiny than you!. I am a 36 C. Do not think that you have to be any bigger. That is actually a good size! Be Proud! Any bigger, you might have some back problems!!

sonnyjane

Ideal_Rock
Well, I can't relate to having big boobs, but as a 5'7" girl with a 32A chest, I CAN relate to not being happy with your body. I'm sorry you're feeling this way. After 26 years, I am finally comfortable with my chest size. I hope you find that place eventually :)

getting excited

Shiny_Rock
While I don't want to list my actual size, I can say you have a few letters on me! :) hehe They are not too small! But I a sorry you are having issues. It is so hard to be a girl and to see all these beautiful women to compare yourself too. But I hope you can be happy with what you have and, trust me, D is not small!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
slg47 said:
...waiting for DF to chime in...

I don't think that is too small by any means, especially since you are a 32. Isn't it hard enough to find clothes that fit? I am a 32E so I can relate
SMTBoobs!! :naughty:

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
I so know how you feel, and have been thinking about this for some time. I am a 38D/DD depending on the bra, and wish i was just a tad bit bigger, even though everyone says im fine. Ill confess something to you, i just order some herbal supplements to try. We shall see how it goes.

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
paris29 said:
Ok ladies, I didn't know where to post this but lately it has been bothering me a tad bit. I hope I don't sound too crazy but, I am a 32D and I feel like my boobs are still small. I think it might be because all the women on my mom's side of the family are DD are bigger. Its hard not compare sometimes. I don't want a boob job or anything as plastic surgery is just not for me. Its just something that's been bothering me lately. Help.

Invest in some seriously good push up bras!! :naughty:

I can relate though. I am a 10 DD (is that a 32/34?) and i swear they look small. All the bras i wear are padded to some degree and that helps. I had cups sewn in to my wedding dress as well because they were lost in the dress and i wanted to make sure that you could see them. :bigsmile: :Up_to_something: :bigsmile:

Mashira

Brilliant_Rock
If it helps any, I would kill for that size! I'm 5'4 123lbs and a 32B. Most of my friends are larger than me (breasts and body) so I know how you feel. I've come to terms with the fact that being petite means that I have petite breasts. But there's no reason to not have a great push up bra, and if you're up for it, some chicken cutlets!

http://www.fredericks.com/Silicone_Push ... lt,pd.html

I've got a pair and I'm proud of 'em! I wear them with plunging neck lines etc for a bit of 'umph' :Up_to_something:

4ever

Ideal_Rock
I'm a 34FF and very very much miss being a D/DD. They were big enough to be very "feminine" but not heavy enough to hurt and still small enough to fit in to pretty looking bras, most clothing sat fine on my chest and I didn't look like a hussy for showing a little bit of clevage. It was the perfect size....... ;(

RhubarbPie

Shiny_Rock
I don't know if it's geographical or what but where I live it's really not desirable to have huge boobs. I'm a 36 c (almost D) and after I have kids I plan to get a reduction. My sister is a b cup and she wants a reduction as well. My mom also got a reduction from a dd and a few of our friends got reductions to about a b cup. I hate my boobs, I think they look huge and I cant wait to get rid of them!

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
I freakin love DF! :lol:

I'm a 32 B and I love them! They are the perfect shape, completely symetrical and they won't ever sag.
However, when I was younger I used to wish they were bigger all the time. I think sometimes you eventually grow to love yourself no matter what you look like. I hope that will happen in your case, because trust me, a few years ago I would have killed for that size!

MissMina

Brilliant_Rock
By age 11 I was a 32D
By 18 I was 40DD 22 36
I was teased constantly and developed a slouch
To this day I have never found a dress to fit without alterations
I have severe back problems
Bigger is NOT better

CourtLynB

Rough_Rock
32D is not too small at all!!! I'm a 34B, sometimes bordering on a C if i gain a little weight. If I stretch I'm 5'1" and I honestly think they look a little too big sometimes, ecspecially with those awesome VS push-up bras. Senior year of college and for the year afterwards, I was borderline anorexic and I think I dropped tp an A but I loved it (then I met my BF and snapped out of it).

My mother and my aunt (on my dad's side) are small women and have ginourmous boobs. My mother wants a reduction because she's developing back problems. My aunt already had a reduction and they are still huge. They were around my size when they were my age, so I have some boobage to look forward to when I get older :(sad

Push ups (the exercise, not the bra ;)) ) can help lift up saggy boobs and help get rid of any extra fat that hangs around near the armpits. Very helpful if you want to go the strapless route in the future...... =)

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
paris29 said:

I know what you mean. My aunts/cousins on my mom's side all have large-ish chests. And of course, those lovely cousins love to repeat a variation of, "Wow, I love my big boobs! I'm so glad I have big boobs. I can't wear that top, it won't fit my big boobs!" So charming.

Really, its all about perception and how you feel about yourself. So, look yourself in the mirror, put a hand on your hip and cock your head to the side, and give youself a wink. ;-)

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
MissMina said:
By age 11 I was a 32D
By 18 I was 40DD 22 36
Bigger is NOT better

Have you ever considered a reduction Miss Mina? My mum had a reduction and uplift about 12 years ago and she doesn't regret it one bit. She had all the back/neck problems and the big gouges in her shoulders from where the straps dug in. She went from a DD cup down to a b/c cup and is now back up to a D cup (she is a bit older now and has put on a bit of weight). I think they look a lot better too. Its a lot easier for her to find clothes that fit and look nice now that she is in proportion with the rest of her body.
It was deeemed medically necessary for her to have the operation as well so the cost to her was minimal (not like paying for a boob job).

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
They're not too small! Mine are 32DD and I love 'em.
It's about proportion though, they give me my hourglass figure so I like!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
hawaiianorangetree said:
MissMina said:
By age 11 I was a 32D
By 18 I was 40DD 22 36
Bigger is NOT better

Have you ever considered a reduction Miss Mina? My mum had a reduction and uplift about 12 years ago and she doesn't regret it one bit. She had all the back/neck problems and the big gouges in her shoulders from where the straps dug in. She went from a DD cup down to a b/c cup and is now back up to a D cup (she is a bit older now and has put on a bit of weight). I think they look a lot better too. Its a lot easier for her to find clothes that fit and look nice now that she is in proportion with the rest of her body.
It was deeemed medically necessary for her to have the operation as well so the cost to her was minimal (not like paying for a boob job).
Freke say....the well cut ones go for $10k each. :-o

Pushin40

Brilliant_Rock
32 D is big!

I used to be a 36 C (barley). A few years ago I uppgraded to 38 D.
I couldn't have been happier in doing that.
I am now more proportional, symmetrical, and feel more womanly. :mrgreen:
But sometimes I admit they feel like they are in the way...and big.....

BoulderGal

Shiny_Rock
I have heavy, natural 38G's, spend a fortune for bras, and have some neck and upper back pain, and can't see my feet unless I bend over. :lol: I'd hurt somebody to be a D! Now my sister on the other hand is around 36-38, Bish to C. I think she looks much better and well proportioned than I do.

I was watching a movie from the early 1990's and kept trying to figure out what the deal was with the actresses. You know what? It seems like nearly everyone you see on TV lately is "enhanced" but those basketball boobs are NOT what real boobs are supposed to be!

Take a look in the mirror, if your proportions make sense, I don't think you should worry one bit about being a D.

peach_tea_for_me

Shiny_Rock
Paris- I'm also a 32D and I feel like mine are big. I'm also petite so on my frame they look big, but I am proportionate at least. I feel self conscience whenever I wear something low cut, which is not too often. It's all perspective I guess. If you want kids, imagine how huge they will be while you're pregnant. Maybe after that you'll be glad to go back to the D!
I'm sure your SO is pretty pleased with what you have.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think you should work on accepting yourself and not comparing yourself to anyone else. Someone will always be prettier/smarter/skinnier/have bigger breasts/be younger/etc. than you. So what? Growing up I was teased constantly for being skinny, but once I got to high school I stopped caring. I'm happy with myself and I don't really care what anyone else looks like in comparison to me.

shihtzulover

Brilliant_Rock
I'm also a 32D, and my friends always comment that mine are big.

I personally think we have a great size. :)

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Are you nuts!?! :confused:

I go between a 34/36 A and B... I would kill for a D!! Hell, even just for a full B!

DuckLovingVegan

Shiny_Rock
I don't think your boobs are small at all. They are large in comparsion to my small 34B boobs. I say enjoy what God gave you.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
TO the OP, 32D is big enough to be noticed, but not too over the top, you should be happy with what God gave you!

It definitely must be a cultural thing because I was a 34C-D before having kids and I wanted to be much smaller because most of my friends could wear button-up dresses or careerwear without busting out the buttons. After nursing my boobs SHRANK, I'm HAPPY to be a comfortable B cup, wouldn't trade it for the world!

Callisto

Brilliant_Rock
jaysonsmom said:
It definitely must be a cultural thing because I was a 34C-D before having kids and I wanted to be much smaller because most of my friends could wear button-up dresses or careerwear without busting out the buttons.

I agree! I naturally have a 34C-D which goes up a size when I'm on BC. I recently swiched to a much lower hormonal method and I'm glad my boobs are shrinking(except for that I have to buy all new bras), maybe I can actually shop in normal stores again. I feel slutty in anything even slightly low cut, it sucks.

A 32D is WAY bigger than average... you must be comparing yourself to the wrong people.

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
I have small boobs. I think I have the smallest size here... :oops: Actually, I'm happy with them... most of the time. I usually wear push up bra. However, most of the time when I buy cute tank tops, I need to shorten the straps. I don't have enough meat to fill up the front. :opps: I usually prefer tank tops with adjustable straps. My mom and bf always tease me about it. :lol: Oh well!

PrincessNatalie

Shiny_Rock
I am 32B and I think they are perrrfect and still so perky for a 26y/o. And so does my FF. :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results