shape
carat
color
clarity

best day of my life!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dilworth79

Rough_Rock
Ladies take me off the list! I got ENGAGED yesterday! It was the best. He surprised me and sent me to the spa for a facial while he continued his master plan and to keep me out his hair. When he came to get me he had picked out a ''special'' outfit for me and we sipped wine while I got ready for my next surprise. We got in the car and headed South (I had no idea where we were going) to a Botanical Garden about 30 min. away. Girls, I knew the big one was coming! We walked around and admired the flowers and fountains- but of course I had other things on my mind. He found a beautiful setting and that''s when it happened- he got down on one knee and pulled out the ring of my dreams! I looked into his eyes and told him how much I loved him for atleast 30 seconds, but finally he said ''don''t you want to see your ring''? Then we were off for my next surprise! I called my family and friends to share the news! We were on our way to a restaurant and John suggested we stop by my sisters to show her the ring. When we walked in her door there were candles everywhere and a room full of our closest friends! As I looked closer I saw our mothers, my best friend, his sister, and my brother- all which had flown in for our joyous occassion! It was the best day of my life!

nessvan12

Shiny_Rock
Awwww, that sounds so incredibly sweet! Congrats to you & your honey. Now where are those ring pics?!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
yay congatulations!!!! Beautiful proposal!

goodfun7580

Shiny_Rock
Congrats! Sounds like it was a magical proposal.
36.gif
Your post was missing just one thing, PICTURES! I need to see some pics ASAP!

mimzy

Brilliant_Rock
congratulations!
36.gif

aliciagirl

Shiny_Rock
Congrats! The garden seems like such a beautiful place for a proposal!
36.gif

louisvgirl

Shiny_Rock
congratulations..........sounds like a beautiful proposal.........

We need PICs.....please.....

dilworth79

Rough_Rock
thanks...i will put pics up asap. the ring is beatiful! it is 1.37 ct. oval set in ritani endless love no halo.

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
Congrats, dilworth! That sounds so wonderful!

P.S. -- every time I see your user name, I think of a law firm in my city and I always picture you as an impressive, high-powered attorney! No idea whether you are or not, but it amuses me
2.gif

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing your pics!
30.gif

Jewels305

Shiny_Rock
Aww... what a sweet story!! Congratulations on your engagement. I can''t wait to see the ring of your dreams!!
1.gif

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
well you know the part where none of us are demanding right??

well we lied.

PICS!!!!!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations :)what a romantic proposal :)

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! What a pretty ring! It looks great on your hand.

MissErin

Brilliant_Rock
Wow - now that was an ADORABLE story!!

And P.S. The ring is GORGOUS!!

Congrats!!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Wow, he put a LOT of effort into that if he had people fly out to celebrate with you! Congrats, darlin'', and WHOA we need more pics of that giant rock!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats, love your proposal story. Your ring is stunning. Best wishes to you both!!!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results