shape
carat
color
clarity

Been lurking for awhile..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cosmo_Gal

Shiny_Rock
Like many others before me, I have been lurking for too long and finally decided to sign up. My current BF and I have been together for 4 months and are truly madly in love with each other. We''re both in the Navy and met while on duty. Sickening as it all sounds, it was love at first sight. Ever since we met we haven''t spent a day away from each other. My family loves him and threatens death if we break up. So more or less what I''m getting at is he''s def. a keeper. Since we''ve only been together a short time we''re not quite ready for marriage just yet, but we are looking at getting a house.
9.gif
I imagine that we''ll most likely be engaged soon enough, but for now I have promise earrings instead. As soon as I figure out how to take a good picture of them I''ll post. So happy to be a part of such a wonderful group of women who love diamonds and jewelry as much as me!

vita*dolce

Brilliant_Rock
welcome! congratulations on finding a relationship that makes you so happy! good luck with the house hunt, can''t wait to see pictures of your promise earrings -- you might have the only promise earrings on PS! (though i really didn''t research that statement...) try the macro function on your camera, it''s definitely a helpful setting for taking pictures of jewelry!

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
welcome, welcome!!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Hey Cosmo! Add yourself to the list if you want! Welcome!
35.gif

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
welcome to the group cosmo!! you need to reply to the list and ask to be added. you will satisfy all your pre engagement wims on here with us. its so much fun waiting with people who know exactly how you feel

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results