shape
carat
color
clarity

Are you sitting down?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissCongeniality

Shiny_Rock
OH I''M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THE STORY FOR QUITE SOME TIME....AND I FELT YOUR PAIN...

BUT NOW I''M CRYING FOR YOU I''M SO HAPPY!!!!!!!

I''M SO HAPPY FOR YOU I DONT KNOW HOW ELSE TO SAY IT! CONGRATS!!!!!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Blue I''m so happy for you!!!!!! you are an amazing strong girl and I''m just so happy that things worked out for you!!!.

I admit I also got teary eyed with that story! how sweet!!!

Big virtual hugs!!

M~

bobacha

Shiny_Rock
3.gif

I''ve been following your story too every since I joined PS back in January..

I loved the proposal ! Honestly when I first read it was Sharpies inside the box, I had no clue where this was going :p hehehe until 1 second later after you explained what you used to say to him...

Can''t wait to see the pictures of the "package" -- the box, wrapping, etc.. we want to see everything!! :)

Congrats again! I''m so happy for you !

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
Awe! You broke up, and he came back once he realized what he was missing--it reminds me of Harry and Charolette from Sex and the City.

I read your original thread, and I must say that I am happy that everything worked out so well for you!

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement blueroses!!!!
emrose.gif
I wish you both health, happiness and continuing strength and wisdom throughout your marriage! He is one lucky man, and I am so glad he didn''t let you slip away.
emlove.gif

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
Awwwwww! That''s so wonderful blueroses!! I''m so happy for you!
9.gif
Enjoy every minute this very special blessed time! You deserve it!!
36.gif
36.gif

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
oh my god! my eyes totally teared up reading that. i am so so SO happy for you! you two deserve a future full of happiness with each other. through all of the drama and issues, it came down to love. i just want to say again that i am so so so happy for you and that was one of the most thoughtful and sweet proposals I''ve ever heard. really, totally made my night! congratulations, blue!

sistagrl2004

Shiny_Rock
Yeah!!! you are the first person on this forum to make me CRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It''s so good to see you get your piece of the happiness pie!

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
OMG.... I was scared to open up this thread.. because I didn''t want to read it and be sad... but.... YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Wilbur has wings!!!
Pigasus.gif

And as John Steinbeck used to say "Ad Astra Per Alia Porci!" - To the stars on wings of pigs.
I don't know why, but your wonderful news - made me think of that.
Through love all things are possible!

BlueRoses, I truly wish you and your FIANCE every happiness and a life filled with blessings. He is a LUCKY man.

We all wish we "knew" you so we could throw you a huge bash!
I'm very happy for Tessa and Mattie, that Mommie and Daddy are getting married!
10.gif

Scintillating...

Oh... and pics are MANDATORY! [;-)

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m in the Ear-to-Ear grinning camp!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Probably because I had a little inkling when you peeped in to Ally''s thread earlier today ... but mostly ''cause I was on the road driving a good portion of the day and COULDN''T READ ALL THE WAY TO THE "GOOD PART" UNTIL NOW!

But boy I was HOPING! HOPING HARD!!!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

HOORAY!!!

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
oh blue!!! i haven''t responded to ur previous thread, but have followed ur story very closely and was always rooting for u guys to get back together!!

a million and one congratulations and i wish u all the best!!!!! can''t wait to hear about ur dress shopping experience and everything else u''ll be going thru during the wedding planning...

have u guys talked about a ''date'' yet? (sorry if it was mentioned earlier and i didnt see it!)

Kerbear560

Shiny_Rock
Yay! Congratulations blueroses! I''m so unbelievably happy for you! I have been following your story, and although I haven''t posted until now, I''ve been keeping my fingers crossed that your boyfriend (now FI, hehehe) would wake up and realize what a HUGE mistake it would be to let you go! I give you major props for having the strength to be able to walk away from the relationship when your needs weren''t being met. Sometimes you really don''t realize what you''ve got until it''s gone, and I''m sure that was the case for your FI! And, I have to say, his proposal is just the sweetest thing I''ve ever heard! I just love happy endings!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I can''t wait to see pics of your sharpie rings (and eventually your heirloom stone reset into a halo)! And, I know that you said you won''t be posting on BWW for a while because you want to focus on the engagement (and who could blame you!), but I have to agree with fatafelice, robbie and msb700, in that I hope you brought your camera along during your first dress shopping trip (we love seeing dress shopping pics over there)!
2.gif
9.gif

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Heartfelt congratulations to you, blue! I too have silently followed your story and been rooting for you all the way. What a wonderful beginning to the rest of your life together! That is one of the sweetest proposals I''ve ever heard. Best wishes to both of you.

cRaSh

Shiny_Rock
I am fairly new here, but I have followed your story, and was hoping to hear some good news!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!! I''m so very happy that everything worked out for you!!!!!! And what a sweet and thoughtful proposal! Best of luck to you!

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my gosh, Blue! What a storybook ending to a whirlwind ride!
face16.gif
Congratulations!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
I have a big lump in my throat & an even bigger grin on my face from reading your story. A huge, heartfelt congratulations to you & your FI (!!!), BlueRoses. You are such a wonderful woman & deserving of every happiness life has to offer. As mentioned above, I''m so glad you just got a luscious slice of happiness pie. Your forthcoming heirloom stone in a yummy (octagonal?) halo will just be the whipped cream on top!
36.gif

Seriously, though, I''m so, so happy for you, dear girl.
9.gif

kucinta

Rough_Rock
CONGRATS!!! That is such a sweet ending to your long wait/beginning of your engagement!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I followed your earlier thread and am so so so happy for you!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
wow! i actually read the first part and went to click away from this thread thinking i can''t handle another sad story. then lo and behold something caught my attention when i glanced over it before hitting the back button. i continued to read and am SO happy! it''s such an incredible story!! really really wonderful and i am so happy for your happy ending. it''s rare that things turn out this way. i''m so happy love has found it''s way to you again!

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
I too have been quietly following your story, and I am so glad it has taken a good turn for you! Congratulations! I am very happy and excited for you both!

Croí

Shiny_Rock
BLUE !
oh my goodness sweetheart ........ I CANNOT, simply CANNOT, find the right words to express my PURE JOY at hearing your news.
As so many of the others have said, no-one deserves it more.
The leap my heart gave when I realised this was REALLY going to be ''it'' in your story made my precious baby kick me in excitement !! THAT is how powerful your story is sweetheart ! It has even affected the unborn !
9.gif

I know it was such a long road to get here but now all of that is behind you and wide open vistas of possibility lie ahead for you and Bud. I am BEYOND happy for you both. I am ecstaticly deliriously thrilled !! Truly ! Tell him he did a great job, the proposal sounds so perfect !

I was thinking last weekend that it was two years ago that DH took me into a shop in western Mass {on Columbus weekend} and over to the engagement ring counter and I was so freaked out that we had to leave and go and get a drink ! *laugh* {freaked out happy for those who don''t know me}
Then I joined PS and met you {and the other great gals on here} - almost two years ago. I really hoped and prayed this dream would come true for you but I knew without a doubt that the Universe would not fail you {one way or the other} as you went forth in such honesty and courage - and it hasn''t ! It has brought you your bliss and I just can''t stop saying ''''I''m so HAPPY for you!''''

*grabbing-you-in-bear-hug-and-tigger-bouncing-all-over-the-place*

CONGRATULATIONS Blue on your ENGAGEMENT .....
long may you float on those happy clouds that I know are now under your feet !

enjoy it ALL .....

C ''n''pea

p.s. can''t wait for ring and dress info - so much more of happy-journeying to share ! can''t WAIT !
9.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Blue!! I''m so happy that there''s a happy ending/beginning!
36.gif

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
OH MY GOD, BLUE!!! I''m crying my eyes out right now!!!! I have been following your saga forever and I am beyond thrilled for you that everything worked out as it should have. Oh my god, what an amazing story! I''m sooooo happy for you. You deserve this moment, enjoy it and make it last!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Oh my STARS to quote SDLady!!! I feel like I am just surrounded by this happy bubble of warmth to read all of these amazing comments---it is really kind of even BETTER to share this news with you girls than people IRL because I have been more forthcoming about the minutiae and agony of this journey here....not that it isn''t great to share it w/ friends in the real world, but this INCREDIBLE support and joy and ear to ear grinns and tears from you amazing people is just lifting me up like you would NOT believe!!!!!

Now I have to go through and get EVERY SINGLE name of you wonderful people!!

(And I gotsta start a BWW thread......I liked the FIRST dress I tried on....and it''s exactly what I thought i wouldn''t like!!
11.gif
)

MASSIVE arms stretching out around all of you in gratitude for the kindness and kudos and joy--THANK YOU!!!!
36.gif
9.gif
39.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I swear it''s so exciting to hear about you going dress shopping! I''ll sounds like a pessimist, but I never thought I would hear this from you soon... I have never been so happy to be wrong! YAY!
9.gif
19.gif
36.gif

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
i am very happy for you too, even though i didn''t really know your story until yesterday and kept wondering who this ''blueroses'' was that everyone kept asking about! will you guys go and buy a ring together or is this something he''s working on in the short term? can''t wait to see some pics, and i think you may''ve started a trend...i feel like many ladies may be coming off the list soon!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Aww, totally tearing up over here. Sharpies? Sweetness!

MARTA? I ride MARTA with my boy, so now every time I''m on it, I can think of the cute map and the Sharpies and the napkin ring and all the joy of knowing LOVE conquers EVERYTHING, if you let it. YAY!

I called Paul to tell him, in case he''d read your posts. We''re both wishing you the BEST of everything love has to offer!

*And tell him he''s just too flipping cute to have made a moment that took FOREVER to get here just absolutely sweet and sentimental.*

Yay for blueroses and her fiance and their doggie!!! A new family is formed!!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for you both! I can''t wait to hear all about the wedding plans.
2.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
holy crap.. I''m crying too.. I am unbelievably happy for you BR!!! I haven''t followed LIW too much in the past year.. (or two?) but I have tried to keep up with your story.. and I am just soooo glad there is a happy ending!!! I just saw your post in the dress thread in BWW and had to find out the scoop! YAYYYYYY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results