shape
carat
color
clarity

Are you sitting down?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dmbfan

Shiny_Rock
CONGRATS............. I have followed very little of your story, but I tried to catch up a while ago. I''m very happy for you. Always like good news...

icekid

Ideal_Rock
..... OMIGOD! Was I ever lurking on the right day...?!?!

add me to the CRYING list. Blueroses, I can't even tell you how thrilled and excited I am for you. Thank god that lovely FI of yours finally came to his senses and got his crap together.

and that has to be the best proposal story ever... love it so much! I can't imagine anything more sweet and personal, and I totally can't wait to see the Blueroses family heirloom ring!

Congratulations... I can't imagine anyone who deserves it more! HUGS!!!

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
I am absolutely delighted for you. I have read every word of your story and have thought of you often these last months. Please give my congratulations to the luckiest man in the world!!!!

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Well, you can definitely add me to the long list of criers, but then.....

YIPPPPEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I have to say, I may be more happy about the news of your engagement than I was about my own! Well, not quite
2.gif
, but you get the idea.

I was truly hoping that this would be the end (beginning!) result for you. It just goes to show that the love between two people has the power to give them strength when they need it, as well as complete and utter joy. May your life together be full of laughter and love.

Now bring on the halo-y goodness!!!! I expect about a dozen "Blueroses'' special" collages for the planning and two dozen when the thing is done.

And get thee over to BWW and fill us in on your dress shopping as soon as you can!

Finally, I just have to say it again...

YIPPPPEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Pass the Kleenex!

WHOOOOO-HOOOOO!
Love conquers all!

HUGS!

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
Oh. my. GOD!! I have been following your story, and even though I never posted anything I read all of your posts and everything. I couldn't resist saying CONGRATULATIONS after all the turmoil you went through! So happy for you!! Best wishes!!!

Marisa

By the way, as I was reading, my jaw literally DROPPED. So good job there... my eyes popped out of my head also. Double kudos, haha.

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!!!!!!!

I am so happy for you.....absolutely thrilled that you finally found true happiness and your FIANCE finally got over his fears! He is the luckiest man and I wish you all the happiness in the world!

Loves,
Megan =)

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/18/2006 5:56:15 PM
Author: jas
Pass the Kleenex!
WHOOOOO-HOOOOO!
Love conquers all!
HUGS!
So yeah, um, ditto that!!! What an amazing, beautiful, happy-ending kind of story... so they really do happen after all, huh?? I''m a firm believer that sometimes you have to fall to the very bottom to truly appreciate the very top..... which means you are appreciating the absolute top of the top right now!! Enjoy this time and the knowing that some things are just meant to be...
9.gif
30.gif
36.gif

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
i have to admit when i saw the author and title of your post, i SAT DOWN, then read it. woo hoo!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/18/2006 4:41:37 PM
Author: blueroses

Anyway, it will be some months before I''m in full swing on BWW with planning (baby steps with the boy! He may be embracing the fear, but that doesn''t mean it''s GONE!) But I *am* going dress shopping just to get ideas.....TODAY!! My first time EVER!!!!
I hope you''re bringing your camera cause we like pics on BWW as much as we do here in LIW. Yay! I''m soooo happy for you!

caligal

Shiny_Rock
OH MY GOSH BLUE!!!!
I am sooo excited for you girl!! WOW- my heart was pounding away reading it... felt like the most anticipated moment of my day- YAAAYY!!! Congrats lady- this was music to my ears today!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations BLUE!!!! THat is great news!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
That''s just wonderful News Blue!!!!

vegas-marriage.jpg

Rhapsody

Shiny_Rock
Oooooh yay!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Add another to the list of criers. That proposal story was just beautiful and it sounds like he put a great deal of thought into it.

[COLOR=ff000]C[/COLOR][COLOR=ff6600]O[/COLOR][COLOR=ffff00]N[/COLOR][COLOR=00cc00]G[/COLOR][COLOR=006666]R[/COLOR][COLOR=0000ee]A[/COLOR][COLOR=330066]T[/COLOR][COLOR=660099]S[/COLOR]!

I am SO happy for you Blue! You have been amazingly strong through everything and I''m so inspired by your ability to stick to what was best for you and very glad that your fiance worked through his issues and that you''ve finally made it to where you really wanted to be.

You are such an amazing woman, and I wish you all the best during your engagement (definitely take time to enjoy it!), wedding and marriage. HUGS!!

sleeping beauty

Shiny_Rock
Congrats big time!!!!!! i''m so glad this had a happy ending!!!!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Based on your wonderful story, I predict that "Sharpies" will soon become part of many PS vendors "in house" stock.
9.gif
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif

cheers--Sharon

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
YANNO - I KNEW this was gonna happen! I''ve been out straight this week, and I was thinking, "watch....this is when we''ll finally hear from her!".....ROTFLMAO.

I have to say, I''m not in the crying group. Nope.....I''m GRINNING from ear to ear like a FOOL......doing the happy dance (which is VERY hard to do standing up WHILE TYPING!). I''m beyond happy for you!

I said this before to you, and now I''m going to say it again. I''m proud of you, BR......for being honest with yourself and with him about what you need, and for not compromising that need. This just reaffirms my very strong belief that if things are meant to be, they will be. If you have the strength to say "these things are non-negotiable", the outcome will always be what''s best for you. In the end, here, he obviously realized that HE is what''s best for you, and you for him! HOORAY!

My most heartfelt and enthusiastic congratulations to you, sweetie!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
OH. MY. GOD. I''m crying soooo hard!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Add me to the list of those that have siliently been following your story (and sending you good vibes every step of the way). I would take a peek here in LIW every so often to see if you had checked in.

SO GLAD I PEEKED TODAY!!

CONGRATS!! That is such awesome news. Wishing you and your intented a lifetime of happiness. This just further proves that "what's meant to be will be!"

Forget the sparklies (for now), let's see a pic of the sharpie rings!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
I saw that you peeked in on SP''s thread and I was really happy to see you there! Literally I choked up when I read what your FI said when he proposed. It''s simple, to the point and PERFECT! I really couldn''t be happier for you. You deserve it after all this time, and it''s really wonderful to hear of you E-N-G-A-G-E-D!!!!

Congratulations!
36.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
blueroses,
i have been following your story for a long time now even though i don''t post here much. i just had to say a big, heartfelt congratulations!!!!
i am very, very happy for you. i wish you both the very best.
emrose.gif

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
How wonderful! How fabulous!

I''m so incredibly excited for you (and crying like an idiot)!

Congratulations!!!!

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Blueroses I am so happy for you.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

jesterjigger

Shiny_Rock
I kept waiting and waiting for you to check back...and then you do...with this...yaaaaaay! If I wasn''t at work I''d be bawling after reading your beautiful story though. I''m teary even with trying to keep it under control. Congratulations!!!

reader

Brilliant_Rock
Loud, thundering applause. I hope your ring is the stuff of dreams.

widget

Ideal_Rock
OMG Blueroses!!!! How Wonderful!!! Congratulations!

I''ve followed your story for a long time, and have become one of your most ardent (albeit silent) fans. I was so moved and awed by your resolve, your strength and your courage. What a great great woman!

My heartfelt best wishes to you and that very lucky man!
1.gif

widget

Becky P

Shiny_Rock
Blue-
I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO happy that you finally got your happy ending! I''ve been silently following your story and checking in every so often to see if there was an update! You deserve it girl! And, how cute is it that he kept the napkin ring paper from years ago! So sweet and meaningful for the two of you! I wish you all the happiness in the world!!!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Blue, it just goes to show you that a little faith is a good thing! It was meant to be in the end, and the journey, though difficult at times, was just part of the plan. I don''t know you but it put a huge smile on my face and I am so thrilled for you...Good luck and I am so glad it all worked out!

tiffanytwisted

Brilliant_Rock
Blueroses, I followed your story when you were apart, then when you split up completely, and I am just so happy that you are now engaged. Add me to the crying list also. That is the sweetest, most romantic proposal I have ever heard!!
Congratulations!

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Congratulations Blue Roses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results