shape
carat
color
clarity

A December 25th Proposal..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Pushin40

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Lilifoot!

Your ring is beautiful!!!!

I just love this time of year!!!

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! You''re ring is very pretty on your hand! And your proposal story is cute!

Sidenote: May I ask why you wanted a 6.75 if your ring size is 6? I measured a 5.5, but prefered the feel of a 5.75. Was it something like that?

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Congrats lilyfoot! so exciting
36.gif
enjoy being enfianced
30.gif

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, lily!!!! Your ring is just lovely! I love heirloom diamonds, and hope that whatever A gets me will become a family heirloom someday!!!

Can''t wait to hear about all your planning fun!!!

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/28/2009 12:00:07 PM
Author: monkeyprincess
Congratulations! You''re ring is very pretty on your hand! And your proposal story is cute!

Sidenote: May I ask why you wanted a 6.75 if your ring size is 6? I measured a 5.5, but prefered the feel of a 5.75. Was it something like that?
Thank you everyone for the congratulations!

monkeyprincess, I am a never-take-it-off type of girl. I am wearing this puppy 24/7 for the rest of my life (and maybe into the ground ..
3.gif
). I wanted to make sure there was enough room for my finger when they swell (Florida heat, bloated, etc), but it is still not big enough to fall off. I didn''t specifically choose 6.75, it just happened to be the store''s stock size, and I figured it was better not to mess with it. I can wear up to a size 7 on that finger "safely".

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Congrats lilyfoot! What an adorable proposal - I love when they can''t wait!
5.gif
36.gif

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock
congrats lilyfoot! that sounds like a sweet and intimate proposal! your ring is so pretty too! love how it looks on you :)

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Lilyfoot!

What a natural, laid back proposal!

Your ring is so elegant!

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! I''m so excited for you!! Your proposal story was so sweet, definitely a heart-warmer. Wear your ring with pride and joy all the remaining days of your life (and possibly your after-life too!).

Londongirl1

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/28/2009 12:58:58 PM
Author: lilyfoot

Date: 12/28/2009 12:00:07 PM
Author: monkeyprincess

Thank you everyone for the congratulations!

monkeyprincess, I am a never-take-it-off type of girl. I am wearing this puppy 24/7 for the rest of my life (and maybe into the ground ..
3.gif
). I wanted to make sure there was enough room for my finger when they swell (Florida heat, bloated, etc), but it is still not big enough to fall off. I didn''t specifically choose 6.75, it just happened to be the store''s stock size, and I figured it was better not to mess with it. I can wear up to a size 7 on that finger ''safely''.
That''s funny
9.gif
Congrats

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!! What a cute proposal and lovely ring!!!!!!!!

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
congrats!! beautiful ring!

crossmyfingers

Shiny_Rock
Congrats Lilyfoot!

I completely understand about buying a ring "too big" deliberately. I plan to do that with my own. Can''t stand snug rings, and my fingers swell too much in heat, while I sleep, etc.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty and what a sweet proposal! Sounds like it was just perfect!
36.gif

Sugarcicle

Rough_Rock
Trade
Congratulations! I love the impromptu nature of your proposal. There''s something very touching about the fact that he just couldn''t wait until New Year''s.

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Congrats, lilyfoot!!!! It looks great on your finger!!!!!!!!!! Can''t wait to see it when we do another GTG!!!!!

LilyKat

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!! What a sweet proposal. The ring is gorgeous!
30.gif

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you everyone! It''s nice to be able to share my happiness with so many people
9.gif

Date: 12/28/2009 11:39:48 PM
Author: Sugarcicle
Congratulations! I love the impromptu nature of your proposal. There''s something very touching about the fact that he just couldn''t wait until New Year''s.
I agree! It''s my favorite part of the story "He just couldn''t wait!". An impromtu proposal was what I wanted (though he didn''t know that), so it worked out perfectly
21.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awww... congratulations Lily!
36.gif

I love when they just can''t wait to propose. So sweet.
30.gif

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/30/2009 10:15:44 AM
Author: elledizzy5
Awww... congratulations Lily!
36.gif

I love when they just can''t wait to propose. So sweet.
30.gif
Agreed!

Thanks again everyone for the congratulations and well-wishes! PS rules
9.gif

HaloBelle

Shiny_Rock
Congrats! The ring is gorgeous! Your proposal is so cute, I agree - its adorable when they get nervous and can''t wait.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results