shape
carat
color
clarity

Updated Celebrity Rings!!!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
By the way, I seem to recall you are not in my age bracket (ahem, 40) and I have to say you are so poised and mature and very good with all this posting!!! No offense meant about her age, just thinking the big ring and her youth might make it easy for her to ignore some obvious flaws in her guy!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Thank you for the compliment!! None taken... I understand where you''re coming from
2.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/16/2006 1:15:56 AM
Author: diamondfan
look at the blurrier girl on the bottom right...hers ain''t too bad either!
lol how sad that i saw blurry pic and went oh that''s posh spice! i''m such a US weekly whore!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/16/2006 1:34:53 AM
I googled her, and saw articles mentioning that he MIGHT have hit her in a club and MIGHT frequent prostitutes...plus he is kinda homely (not that that should matter in the long run, but the hitting and hookers would be a deal breaker for me!!!) She is supposedly young, a teenager, and it does not say how they met or how long they have been engaged...he seems like a prize pill to me!
Wayne and Colleen are childhood sweethearts
face16.gif
and my esteemed friend Diamondfan- you are right as usual. Wayne is a prize pill whom the tabloids have reported regularly visited various ladies... Colleen has reportedly got her own back by giving his CC an almighty hammering and has continued to do so ever since ( it seems!) The girl is NEVER photographed here without struggling under the weight of numerous Chloe, Gucci, Burberry, Voyage, LV, Chanel shopping bags overflowing with expensive loot. She vigorously disagrees that she shops too much, but it seems that short of locking her in the house, Wayne can't do much to stop her and continues to pay for his transgressions BIGTIME.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/16/2006 5:49:34 AM
Author: Lorelei

Date: 6/16/2006 1:34:53 AM
I googled her, and saw articles mentioning that he MIGHT have hit her in a club and MIGHT frequent prostitutes...plus he is kinda homely (not that that should matter in the long run, but the hitting and hookers would be a deal breaker for me!!!) She is supposedly young, a teenager, and it does not say how they met or how long they have been engaged...he seems like a prize pill to me!
Wayne and Colleen are childhood sweethearts
face16.gif
and my esteemed friend Diamondfan- you are right as usual. Wayne is a prize pill whom the tabloids have reported regularly visited various ladies... Colleen has reportedly got her own back by giving his CC an almighty hammering and has continued to do so ever since ( it seems!) The girl is NEVER photographed here without struggling under the weight of numerous Chloe, Gucci, Burberry, Voyage, LV, Chanel shopping bags overflowing with expensive loot. She vigorously disagrees that she shops too much, but it seems that short of locking her in the house, Wayne can''t do much to stop her and continues to pay for his transgressions BIGTIME.
Wow, what a healthy, happy relationship!
20.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I found a couple of pics of rings Jen wore to the premiere (but none of them look like the ring that was in Life & Style...I wish they could get their facts right!!)...

Jenbreakup316516.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Another (I''ll look for more)...

JenA561874.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/16/2006 1:15:56 AM
look at the blurrier girl on the bottom right...hers ain''t too bad either!
that blur looks like victoria beckham.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I Life and Style magazine there is a pic of Jen's ring. A 91/2 carat yellow radiant set in a halo setting by Suzy Fabrikant for 500K. Another magazine said it was an asher. Yup asher, they can't even get the spelling right let alone the cut, hehe. Not that I can spell worth a lick!!!
3.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I''m more suspicious about the bands than anything else because she''s been wearing them at every single event since May...

Jen621694151.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/16/2006 12:23:12 PM
Author: Kaleigh
I Life and Style magazine there is a pic of Jen''s ring. A 91/2 carat yellow radiant set in a halo setting by Suzy Fabrikant for 500K. Another magazine said it was an asher. Yup asher, they can''t even get the spelling right let alone the cut, hehe. Not that I can spell worth a lick!!!
3.gif
Sorry, it was Cameron Diaz''s ring in Life and Style that they said was an asher. She got a 7 carat yellow radiant by Fabrikant as well. Also a halo setting but much heavier of style than Jenn''s. The price tag?? 300k.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/16/2006 12:23:12 PM
Author: Kaleigh
I Life and Style magazine there is a pic of Jen''s ring. A 91/2 carat yellow radiant set in a halo setting by Suzy Fabrikant for 500K. Another magazine said it was an asher. Yup asher, they can''t even get the spelling right let alone the cut, hehe. Not that I can spell worth a lick!!!
3.gif

~~You saw it too?? They didn''t even have a hand pic!! It''s almost like they''re just guessing... Don''t they know we will figure it out?? LOL
2.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~One more pic of the larger ring she wore...

JenniferBreakUpPremiere54135.jpg

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Blingdiva, I luuuuurrrve your new avatar!!!!

I read somewhere that the big old canary rock that Jen was sporting was borrowed for an event. Hmmm. I actually like them as a couple. I think they take the secrecy to an extreme, but after what she went through w/ the divorce (not to mention the hubub around brangelina) I can kind of understand.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Thanks blueroses!! I just got the new Life & Style mag, so I''ll scan those tonight!!

Diam100

Shiny_Rock
Oh well.... I have to leave for a weekend trip in a few minutes...guess I''ll miss the latest BlingDiva finds....
39.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Brittany Murphy...

BrittanyM65418496.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~According to Life & Style, the ring Justin bought for Cameron, a $300,000 7 carat rock...

Cameron751451351.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Jen''s ring from Vince, a 9 carat canary diamond in a pave'' setting (the mag says it''s a radiant, but it looks like a cushion to me) worth $500,000...

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Maybe, I should post the pic...LOL

JenFabrikant1651.jpg

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
It drives me batty how those magazines NEVER get anything right about shapes, styles, etc. Like, HOW HARD is it to find out information that would steer you away from "tear-drop shaped" or "square-cut" when 2 minutes on the Internet could actually get you the CORRECT description!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like Jen''s ring from vince a whole lot better than her e-ring from brad. that cushion halo
30.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, when did that happen? Where am I? I am so out of the loop. And I get Us Weekly for Chrissake - you''d think I''d know about the ring!

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
FG, me too. I get US Weekly, People, and OK mag, and I still just found out about it. Is this confirmed that JA now owns this ring? And it''s not a loaner for a premiere?

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/16/2006 8:36:38 PM
Author: mrssalvo
I like Jen''s ring from vince a whole lot better than her e-ring from brad. that cushion halo
30.gif

I know it was some big hyped thing since Brad designed it with Damiani and he has this architecture-y streamlined aesthetic but I think it is not pretty as an e ring...maybe as an RHR or cocktail type ring...he could do better, I do not care what it cost, and for that he could have gotten her a stunning simple ring with one main stone or something...jmho...

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wait...so does anyone know -- is Jen A''s ring really an engagement ring from Vince? They''re engaged??

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Wow Bling Diva, you''re so on top of things! thanks for posting those! I like Jen''s ring, but I don''t think it''s a radiant...

Still questioning if Britney Murphy''s ring is a 4 carat round... It looks a bit less than 4...
33.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/17/2006 12:12:51 AM
Author: KristyDarling
Wait...so does anyone know -- is Jen A''s ring really an engagement ring from Vince? They''re engaged??
No one knows for sure. And I wouldn''t be surprised if they are engaged. One of the magazines said Jenn was pregnant. It was In Touch magazine. Pics of the supposed bump.
20.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/17/2006 12:01:22 AM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 6/16/2006 12:13:27 PM
Author: bling*diva*
~~Another (I''ll look for more)...
Are these Jennifer''s hands? Her nails look like crapola. You would think some lotion and maybe a clear coat of polish might have been in order? Ack!
14.gif
Haha I was looking at those thinking okay well at least Jennifer Aniston''s hands don''t look good at 40x mag either!!!!

ocbride2007

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/17/2006 12:16:52 AM
Author: Snooper
Wow Bling Diva, you''re so on top of things! thanks for posting those! I like Jen''s ring, but I don''t think it''s a radiant...

Still questioning if Britney Murphy''s ring is a 4 carat round... It looks a bit less than 4...
33.gif
I agree... She''s such a petite girl I doubt her ring size is much larger than a 4... a 4ct would look like a satellite dish on her hand!!! This looks pretty proportionate... more like a 2ct or so.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results