color
clarity

Updated Celebrity Rings!!!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/19/2010 3:51:11 PM
Author: musey
Christina Aguilera
Wow, she looks gorgeous here! I think this is my favourite look for her so far.

caseygal

Rough_Rock
Trade
Date: 1/24/2010 12:12:42 AM
Author: dreamer_dachsie
Date: 1/19/2010 3:51:11 PM

Christina Aguilera

Wow, she looks gorgeous here! I think this is my favourite look for her so far.

ditto! so glad she''s not ''dirrty'' xtina anymore, her skin is INCREDIBLE in this photo, not to mention her beautiful jewelry. i love her wedding set!

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/19/2010 4:14:28 PM
I''m posting this pic of Robert Downey, Jr.''s wedding band because I see a hint of sparkle... does he have diamonds on the edge of his band?
He does have diamonds on the band. Here''s a picture of his wife Susan''s ring-- not the best pic... It''s designed by Loree Rodkin and said to hold a rare African sapphire.

susandring.jpg

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
WOW, Posh and Becks look so young and happy in that photo!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Not sure if this has already been posted. Charlize Theron''s commitment ring from her partner of 9 years Stuart Townsend. Its an antique ring depicting forget-me-not flowers. The papers are reporting they have recently split and she has stopped wearing the ring.

ctheron.jpg

cnkav

Shiny_Rock
Kristen Bell''s ering. I like it.

kristen-bell-300x400.jpg

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/1/2010 5:17:55 PM
Author: Maisie
Not sure if this has already been posted. Charlize Theron''s commitment ring from her partner of 9 years Stuart Townsend. Its an antique ring depicting forget-me-not flowers. The papers are reporting they have recently split and she has stopped wearing the ring.
I "big puffy heart" this ring!

nysweetheart21

Rough_Rock
Some not so great pics of Kristen''s ring....maybe some of you ering greats can find better ones lol.

kristen-bell-engaged-2010-grammy-awards.jpg

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/1/2010 6:29:28 PM
Author: vespergirl

Date: 2/1/2010 5:17:55 PM
Author: Maisie
I ''big puffy heart'' this ring!
Me too!

cnkav

Shiny_Rock
christina hendricks'' engagement ring

PicImg_23rd_Annual_American_9001.jpg

misslily

Rough_Rock
Beautiful!

Sizzle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/21/2010 10:32:08 AM
Author: kjt
Kate Beckinsale and Len Wiseman. I love this girl...I once read that she had very large hands and was quite sensitive about it. I wouldnt mind if I had a ring like this to show off :)
I love this and her hands do not look big! The ring looks very "normal and attainable".. wonder what the carat weight is?

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
I''d love to see a batter shot of Christina Hendrick''s wedding set. I know her wedding band is said to be from Tacori. This picture is from People magazine, I think.

I love her wedding band, though! The knife-edge pave is so delicate and beautiful!

christina hendricks.jpg

cnkav

Shiny_Rock
Brooklyn Decker''s

brooklyndecker.jpg

cnkav

Shiny_Rock
Lyndsay Vonn''s - very nice ring.

Lyndsay Vonn.jpg

wsu12

Brilliant_Rock
Khloe Kardashian.

khloekering.jpg

mariel

Shiny_Rock
This was posted on TMZ: Nichole Richie - I don't think it looks like 47 carats, maybe 4-7 carats?

quote: Either Nicole Richie's fingers are tiny -- or her brand new engagement ring is about 47 carats.

0216_nicole_ritchie_37722_13_pcn-2.jpg

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/16/2010 11:29:06 AM
Author: maikeru
This was posted on TMZ: Nichole Richie - I don''t think it looks like 47 carats, maybe 4-7 carats?

quote: Either Nicole Richie''s fingers are tiny -- or her brand new engagement ring is about 47 carats.
Can''t wait to see more pix of Nicole''s ring!!! Looks interesting!!

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s a closeup of Nicole''s ering: It looks like a hexagonal halo of round diamonds-- can''t tell the center stone shape..

nreringcloseup.jpg

CdnSkiBunny

Rough_Rock
Trade
I found the following information online @ http://www.stylelist.com/2010/02/16/nicole-richie-flaunts-giant-engagement-ring?icid=sphere_tmzcom_inline

This ring is classic with a modern twist. Classic because it contains a brilliant cut center stone (approximately 3-4 carats) set in platinum, but the pave diamonds surrounding the center stone makes it modern. I would estimate the ring''s value between $60,000 - $85,000.

"This diamond is set in platinum so it makes the diamond sparkle brighter. Also, Nicole won''t have to worry about the large diamond falling out since platinum settings hold stones more securely than other metals," says jewelry and style expert Michael O''Connor.

mariel

Shiny_Rock
Love Nicole''s ring, TMZ must have been a typo listing it as 47 carats or maybe they were joking. It''s a gorgeous ring... ahh another ring to drool over ;-)

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/16/2010 9:13:53 PM
Author: westjenn
Here''s a closeup of Nicole''s ering: It looks like a hexagonal halo of round diamonds-- can''t tell the center stone shape..
Found a clearer closeup of Nicoles''s ering. Does look like a hexagonal halo around an asscher?

nicrich.png

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
I love Nicole''s ring too but the halo looks much whiter/brighter than the center. Maybe the center stone is an asscher after all...

nysweetheart21

Rough_Rock
You ladies are AWESOME!! I knew you guys would already have Nicole''s ring posted. IT is beautiful! I am so glad for her and Joel.
36.gif

nysweetheart21

Rough_Rock
This is from people.com

When Nicole Richie fessed up during a Monday taping of the Late Show with David Letterman (airing on Friday, February 19) that she and Joel Madden were engaged, all eyes immediately fell on the stunning sparkler on her left hand. So what’s the low-down on Richie’s engagement bling? The handmade, round diamond ring is over four carats and is the work of celeb jeweler Neil Lane. “Nicole wanted a beautiful, special ring and wanted to be intimately involved in the design,” Lane tells PEOPLE exclusively. So over the last month, Richie and Lane poured over options and collaborated on the design, with Lane finishing it up just last week in time for Richie’s Letterman appearance. “Nicole was lovely and wonderful to work with on it! We designed it together,” says Lane. As for Madden’s input, well, he left it all to the bride-to-be, says Lane. “Joel just wanted her to have her dream ring.”

nicole-richie-300x400.jpg

wsu12

Brilliant_Rock
Nicole''s e-ring a bit closer/clearer.

nrering.jpg

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I remember Joel Madden on a talk show a couple of year ago when they had their first baby. The host asked him if he was going to marry Nicole and his answer was that yes, when the time is right, but he didn''t want the reason to be the baby because he wanted it to be about her. I guess he meant what he said=)
I love it when Nicole gets engaged. Her rings are always so lovely!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock

Hilary Duff just got engaged. She and Joel Madden dated for a long time a while back.

Lori

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results