shape
carat
color
clarity

Updated Celebrity Rings!!!

ChinaCat

Brilliant_Rock
So did anyone catch The T.O. Show- the one about Terrell Owens? On one episode he picked out some ginormous and GORGEOUS diamond earrings- seriously wow and white and sparkly. Walked into a store, bought them, wore them out. Only $137k or something.
6.gif

Anyways, I have NO idea how to find/post pics, but if anyone is interested and wants to look for them, they were unbelievable. Even my DH who is not into bling, was mesmerized.

Now he''s scared I might ask for them someday. Yeah, right!!!!!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/30/2009 2:47:16 PM
Author: musey
Date: 7/29/2009 1:31:40 AM

Author: UCLABelle

Also, in the theme of The Bachelorette Bling Diva posted a picture on page 53 of Trista''s ring. Are there any more pics of her Harry Winston?! I remember seeing it, and just LOVING it.

Here''s a video, anyway: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZxKG5y2PpE

The proposal, you only see it for a split second, but it looks like the ''3/4 ct. round'' from the first vid? Maybe? proposal video

They didn''t make as big a deal out of the ring in those early seasons.

Apparently she lost the one he gave her on the show (?!?!?!!) and re-proposed with a replacement (aww).

Oh yes, he looked at all of them at Harry Winston, and then picked that 3-stone emerald cut....AND SHE LOST IT!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/30/2009 10:51:41 PM

Date: 7/30/2009 2:47:16 PM
Author: musey

Date: 7/29/2009 1:31:40 AM

Also, in the theme of The Bachelorette Bling Diva posted a picture on page 53 of Trista''s ring. Are there any more pics of her Harry Winston?! I remember seeing it, and just LOVING it.

Here''s a video, anyway: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZxKG5y2PpE

The proposal, you only see it for a split second, but it looks like the ''3/4 ct. round'' from the first vid? Maybe? <a href="http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=trista%20engagement%20ring&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-USfficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wv#''>proposal video

They didn''t make as big a deal out of the ring in those early seasons.

Apparently she lost the one he gave her on the show (?!?!?!!) and re-proposed with a replacement (aww).

Oh yes, he looked at all of them at Harry Winston, and then picked that 3-stone emerald cut....AND SHE LOST IT!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif

Hope that sucker was insured! What a shame!
38.gif
38.gif
38.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Here''s another Amy Lee pic- still not as clear as I''d like.

Evanescence-AAG-001670.jpg

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Rhea Durham married Mark Wahlberg this weekend, finally!

According to reports, she wore a Neil Lane cushion cut engagement ring. This is the best photo I could find. Anyone else come across a better photo?

markkids4.jpg

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/31/2009 4:03:21 PM
Author: geckodani
Here''s another Amy Lee pic- still not as clear as I''d like.

I look for her ring everywhere! I love love love this ring and I so wish I could find or see a clear one. I think it may be a Fay Cullen. Since it is a celebrity my gut tells me it isn''t but I''ve seen more gallery pics than face on and even the gallery and shoulders look just like the FC.

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Speaking of all these Neil Lane''s, they are beautiful, very beautiful, but Mike and I went in again the other day, and were shocked at what they had to offer....most were highly unique (just like the new bachelorette''s ring). I was surprised, but it was a "bit much" for us...just thought I would share...

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s a picture of Anna Pacquin & her Round Brilliant e-ring

anna-paquin.jpg

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
Carolyn Bessette Kennedy''s sapphire and diamond e-ring

CBK RING.jpg

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
I got this info from the site The Ultimate Jackie:

"When JFK Jr. proposed to Carolyn he gave her a ring purportedly based on his mother''s favorite ring--dubbed her "swimming ring." Jackie received it as a gift from Maurice Templesman and it was a combination of sapphires and emeralds. She would occasionally wear it with her wedding band from JFK but, more often than not, by itself. Before receiving the swimming ring, Jackie wore her wedding bands from JFK and Ari Onassis stacked one on top of another but her sentiments for "MT" prevailed and for the last decade of her life, the swimming ring rarely left her hand. Carolyn''s ring is on the right and next to it is Jackie''s."

jbkswimmingring.jpg

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/6/2009 7:12:53 PM
Author: westjenn

Does this look like a pearl and not a diamond??

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/6/2009 7:39:09 PM

Does this look like a pearl and not a diamond??

What ever it is, I''m not a fan.

0806_anna_p_rameyasdmmfasdf.jpg

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
What is that!??!?!?!?! Either a mucky pearl, or a mucky diamond IMHO. Although, I feel bad for her for some reason (cannot pinpoint why)...

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/7/2009 12:49:43 AM
What is that!??!?!?!?! Either a mucky pearl, or a mucky diamond IMHO. Although, I feel bad for her for some reason (cannot pinpoint why)...
HAHAHA Belle, you crack me up! It must be an older cut, don''t you think? The closeup shot really looks like a dull diamond....
5.gif

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/29/2009 10:33:20 PM
I know 99.99% that Trista''s ring is Harry Winston (I have the episode, and he gets the ring from HW and the ring is in a HW box). TACORI made their wedding rings...and then did a few of the season''s e-rings. The original company for the first few seasons (Burgee, Firestone, Trista, ect) was Harry Winston.

I just want more pics of those yummy rings :)
Ah, thanks. I do remember the first couple of rings by Harry Winston....yum!

brightlight

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/7/2009 12:42:34 PM

HAHAHA Belle, you crack me up! It must be an older cut, don''t you think? The closeup shot really looks like a dull diamond....
5.gif
That''s what I was thinking.

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/8/2009 10:38:24 PM
Author: brightlight

Date: 8/7/2009 12:42:34 PM

5.gif
That''s what I was thinking.
I don''t know, it doesn''t really look like a diamond to me.
40.gif
But I could be wrong.

anapaq1258.JPG

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, what the heck kind of stone is that?! A poorly cut rose cut diamond???

BTW-Does anyone know what page Elizabeth Hasselbeck''s ring? Or if there are more pics?

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Anna''s ring almost looks like a rough diamond. I''ve seen those in ads but never actually worn.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for posting that! I''d love to see more pics of her ring if anyone can find them ...

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/11/2009 4:39:14 AM
Author: vespergirl

Thanks for posting that! I''d love to see more pics of her ring if anyone can find them ...
Aah, I just saw the extra pics - I''m guessing it''s an antique rose cut diamond. I don''t like it.

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/11/2009 4:39:14 AM
Author: vespergirl

No problem :) Although the picture is really close up & I don''t think we''ll get a better shot than that, I''m still puzzled by that stone! I''d love to see other pix if anyone can find any..

So, remember how Princess Victoria of Sweden recently got engaged? Well now her younger sister, Princess Madeleine, is also engaged!

I have not found a picture of the ring, unfortunately. If anyone finds one please post! I''d love to see it. Thanks.

In the meantime, here''s a picture of the happy couple. Gorgeous! Seriously good genes in that family.

Princess_Madeleine_Sweden_engaged (Small).jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jackie Kennedy''s e-ring from the late President.

Right after Jackie Kennedy returned from covering Queen Elizabeth’s 1953 coronation in London, he proposed with a Van Cleef & Arpels engagement ring. The crossover design featured a 2.84 Carat emerald and 2.88 carat diamond with baguette cut diamond accents. When Jackie Kennedy became first lady and famously redecorated the white house, she also had the ring redesigned, replacing the baguettes with marquise and round diamond accents.

Jackiesering.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/11/2009 1:32:07 PM
Author: magickingdomprincess
So, remember how Princess Victoria of Sweden recently got engaged? Well now her younger sister, Princess Madeleine, is also engaged!

I have not found a picture of the ring, unfortunately. If anyone finds one please post! I''d love to see it. Thanks.

In the meantime, here''s a picture of the happy couple. Gorgeous! Seriously good genes in that family.
It''s on the last page of the royal jewels thread!!

Ny-ring.jpg

Josefine

Brilliant_Rock
here is princess madeleins and hr sisters engagments rings

ringar_994674l.jpg

Josefine

Brilliant_Rock
and a close up of the ring

3447786819CAO61NPE.jpg

Sizzle

Brilliant_Rock
I love the royals realistic attainable bling!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/12/2009 12:01:21 AM
Author: tourmaline_lover
Jackie Kennedy''s e-ring from the late President.

Right after Jackie Kennedy returned from covering Queen Elizabeth’s 1953 coronation in London, he proposed with a Van Cleef & Arpels engagement ring. The crossover design featured a 2.84 Carat emerald and 2.88 carat diamond with baguette cut diamond accents. When Jackie Kennedy became first lady and famously redecorated the white house, she also had the ring redesigned, replacing the baguettes with marquise and round diamond accents.

I love Jackie (love her!) but think she should have left the ring alone...it is a bit much for her (I think). When she originally got it, it wasn''t a bypass.

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/12/2009 7:31:44 AM
Author: Sizzle
I love the royals realistic attainable bling!

I cannot agree with you more (while typing I keep thinking of the other royal who has that ruby and diamond emerald cut in a more "realistic" size). I think it is classy...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results