shape
carat
color
clarity

Updated Celebrity Rings!!!

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
Can anyone please help!
there is a man desprate for help on the tlc''s website for the show What not to wear.His fience wants the style of ring that Stacy the host of What not to wear has...can any one please help him find a picture of this ring!I told him that this forum is the best place to ask for this info...Thanks...jewelerman.

lookingood35

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/14/2008 3:14:11 PM
Author: jewelerman
Can anyone please help!
there is a man desprate for help on the tlc''s website for the show What not to wear.His fience wants the style of ring that Stacy the host of What not to wear has...can any one please help him find a picture of this ring!I told him that this forum is the best place to ask for this info...Thanks...jewelerman.

I do not think Stacy London is married, I watch the show often and can not find any photos of her with a ring on
Where did he see the ring? Can he e-mail the show.

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/15/2008 3:00:27 PM
Author: lookingood35

Date: 6/14/2008 3:14:11 PM
Author: jewelerman
Can anyone please help!

I do not think Stacy London is married, I watch the show often and can not find any photos of her with a ring on
Where did he see the ring? Can he e-mail the show.
Stacy is not married but was engaged during seasons 2 and 3. It looked like a simple tiffany setting. Now she just wears fashion rings.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wedding rings of Colleen and Wayne Rooney (he is an english footballer) I don''t know any details - sorry
1.gif

normal_coleen-wayne-wedding-03.jpg

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
I just read that Portia De Rossi got a new engagement ring from Ellen. Its said to be a Neil Lane-marquise center stone surrounded by pink diamonds. I tried attaching a picture.. here''s a link instead. Maybe someone else could post the close-up?
http://www.imnotobsessed.com/photogallery?nid=47306&fid=2726

LollyBear

Brilliant_Rock
I was watching The Food Network today and couldn't help drooling over Robin Miller's rings. In true PS style, I paused the TV and took a couple pics. These were the best I could get. She has an Emerald e-ring with baguette sides, rb and bag band, sapphire and diamond band, and emerald and diamond band.

rmiller ring1.JPG

LollyBear

Brilliant_Rock
and another, still fuzzy but slightly closer

rmiller ring2.JPG

LollyBear

Brilliant_Rock
one last pic

rmiller ring3.JPG

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Stephen'sbride, I loved the stacked bands
35.gif
You rock for posting the pics!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Great job with the pics, StephensBride! The really sad thing is that I knew exactly who the rings belonged to because I watch so much FoodTv!

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
Bless you StephensBride! That is the exact look I am striving for(granted it will take many children and anniversaries)!!!! FI will def. be seeing these pictures.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/25/2008 6:44:07 PM
Author: StephensBride
I was watching The Food Network today and couldn't help drooling over Robin Miller's rings. In true PS style, I paused the TV and took a couple pics. These were the best I could get. She has an Emerald e-ring with baguette sides, rb and bag band, sapphire and diamond band, and emerald and diamond band.
Yeah!! She's another OGI fan like myself! Both her sapphire and emerald bands are OGI, I can tell. I'm getting the ruby version of her emerald/diamond band for our anniversary in October; it's already a done deal!
9.gif
(My rubies are baguette shaped instead of round, though.)

Obviously, I love this look!
30.gif

dec2410

Shiny_Rock
i hear uma thurman''s engaged.

according to people mag: "In return for saying yes, the actress received some serious sparkle: an 8-plus carat center stone surrounded by 20 smaller stones. "It''s the most beautiful piece I''ve ever seen," says a close source of the diamond ring."

sounds awesome....any pics out there?!

BriBee

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/27/2008 9:51:01 AM
Author: julie04
i hear uma thurman's engaged.

according to people mag: 'In return for saying yes, the actress received some serious sparkle: an 8-plus carat center stone surrounded by 20 smaller stones. 'It's the most beautiful piece I've ever seen,' says a close source of the diamond ring.'

sounds awesome....any pics out there?!
I just read about this too. Can't wait to see pics!

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/21/2008 8:02:13 PM
Author: westjenn
I just read that Portia De Rossi got a new engagement ring from Ellen. Its said to be a Neil Lane-marquise center stone surrounded by pink diamonds. I tried attaching a picture.. here''s a link instead. Maybe someone else could post the close-up?

http://www.imnotobsessed.com/photogallery?nid=47306&fid=2726

No clear pics to be found... yet. I''ll keep looking!

Appears to be east/west marquise with pink diamond ''leafy'' accents in pink/rose gold.

dirossiringcrop.jpg

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for posting the picture of Portia''s ring! I also thought that it looked like it had some engraving in a leafy pattern. I hope we get to see other pictures of it soon
30.gif

krisvrn

Brilliant_Rock
These is an awesome thread. I love looking at all the celeb rings! Keep up the good work guys.

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/17/2008 5:56:21 PM
Author: Maisie
Wedding rings of Colleen and Wayne Rooney (he is an english footballer) I don''t know any details - sorry
1.gif
I read that her rings are from Jacobs & Co, NYC and it looks like the huge marquise is a new engagement ring as her old one was a beautiful square diamond. Its hard to tell what it was cos you can never get a good pic of it, but its either an asscher/radiant or ec.

Po-Coleen2.jpg

lookingood35

Shiny_Rock
Jada Pinkett Smith Emerald 12 ct engagement ring

jada4ring.jpg

lookingood35

Shiny_Rock
Jada Pinkett Smith Engagment Ring from Will Smith

jadaring2.jpg

lookingood35

Shiny_Rock
I am attempting to crop and blow it up --- learning

jadaring2_opt[1].JPG

lookingood35

Shiny_Rock
jada''s ring again appears 12 carat Emerald Engagment ring from Will

jadaring4_opt[1].JPG

lookingood35

Shiny_Rock
Last one for Jada Pinkett Smith Emerald Cut Engagment ring

jadaring3_opt[1].JPG

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/1/2006 7:38:55 PM
Author: bling*diva*
~~This celeb has lots of diamonds as well...Victoria Beckham
GORGEOUS ring, but what the heck is up with her NAILS???? What is that???? haha!!

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
It was funny going through this thread... there are like 10 couples at least who have since divorced... sad... great rings tho!

RxTechRN2b

Brilliant_Rock
I just want to give a big thankyou to all the people who keep this thread going with new photos. I''ve followed it for a long time and enjoy seeing what jewelry the celebrities are wearing. I like to match personality (as far as is possible with what I read and see) to the styles chosen.

beau13

Ideal_Rock
I love looking through this thread too! Lots of wonderful eye candy!!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Jen Garner's ring. Im sure someone has posted this already, I know I have seen her eternity band but never saw this one! It is reportedly 4.5ct...

garner1.jpg

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Close up
30.gif

garner2.jpg

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
lookinggood35- A close up of Jada Pinkett-Smith's ring for you....
28.gif

pinkettsmithring.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results