shape
carat
color
clarity

Tell me about Bulova watches

Person24

Shiny_Rock
I was just sifting through my jewelry box (trying to appease my impulse to by something I cannot afford) and noticed a watch my grandmother gave me almost 6 years ago. It is a 14kt gold Bulova watch with diamnds around the face. The watch does not function but I can see that the face says Dior and there is a number under Dior I can barely make out because of where the hands are. But I think the number is either 23 or 25. The band is also gold it is an odd texture almost ropey. My grandmother has given me several interesting pieces of jewelry. I feel like I should post an entire thread with the pieces she has given me throughout the years. If anyone could tell me a bit about this brand that would be wonderful! Thanks. P24

sweet_pea

Shiny_Rock
I know they're a subsidiary of Citizen watches. I don't think they're an "expensive" brand of watch, but they're still nice. Sorry, I can't help you more, I just don't know all that much about watches. Have you googled it?

Yours is probably worth more money since it has diamonds on it of course. Do you have pictures of it? I'd love to see it

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
before being acquired by Citizen watch company in 2008, Bulova was a very popular American made watch that had its heyday years in the mid-40s through the mid 60s.There is alot of information about this company on the internet and books on watch collecting.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results