shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help me find a rhinestone necklace!

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello all, :wavey:

Next June is my hubby's graduation from military collage. It's a VERY special event - a once in a lifetime thing for us.

I plan to wear a simple slinky black dress and the most AMAZING BLING EVERRRRRRRRRRR!!! :lol: Everyone on base knows just how much I adore jewellery so I really want it to stand out that night. Clearly I cannot afford to buy a huge diamond necklace (unless I win lotto before then) and I am not a celeb so cannot borrow/hire one either. I am left with the option of buying a rhinestone copy!

So could you please help me find something to wear? I have included a few ideas below. Have trawelled on ebay but missed out on the one I wanted a while back and have seen nothing like it since. Preferably less than $200 if possible.

Huge thanks :appl:

EDIT: Sorry for huge pics :-o

DiamondNec.gif

00525%20NK%20103_60%20Carat%20Diamond%20Necklace.jpg

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Forgot to add I'm in Oz so cannot hire stuff from elsewhere! :blackeye:

stci

Ideal_Rock
I suggest you search on Ebay. You can find tons of beautiful rhinestone necklace.

vbnet

Brilliant_Rock
crislu appears to be a brand in dept stores that you can even order online. Lord N taylor, bloomies, etc. I got chandelier earrings for our cruise last year. not quite as big as you show though.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results