shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help me decide on a fun project!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PaulaW

Brilliant_Rock
So I have something pretty exciting coming up - I''m about 6 classes away from graduating from college and if I keep up my grades, I''ll graduate magna cum laude. I''m well beyond college age, so this is a long time coming and I feel I deserve something sparkly! I''m toying with a few ideas, and I have such a wide array of jewelry "wants" it''s making it very hard to narrow down. My current list includes:
1. A diamond pendant - more specifically Whiteflash''s halo in white gold. This may be the most feasible since I inherited my mom''s engagement ring so I have a stone to use.
2. The Simon G "ribbon" ring. I really love it and don''t currently wear a right hand ring.
3. A red spinel or garnet right hand ring, most likely a cushion in a split shank, white gold, halo setting. I''d like a red stone since it''s one of my school''s colors.
Any thoughts?
Since we all love photos, here''s the halo:

p2_WF-4063_f.jpg

PaulaW

Brilliant_Rock
this is obviously not split shank, but it''ll do!

284782.jpg

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I vote for the halo pendant. Classic!

kjt

Rough_Rock
me too!
you can show it off on your neck all the time!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
I also vote for the halo pendant. It''s a classic look that you can wear forever.

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
I actually vote for the red ring! Since this is your graduation present I like the idea of a "class ring" to celebrate your accomplishment (WAY TO GO btw!!! Magna cum laude is pretty darned impressive!!!)

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
I''m with the pendant as well :) Any choice would be amazing, but a diamond pendant is classic.

Congrats on graduation smarty pants!
36.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are all lovely but I would go with the halo pendant.

Beaglemom

Shiny_Rock
Halo pendant. And very big congrats on your college degree!!!

PaulaW

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you all SO much!!! I guess the halo pendant is the way to go... okay... twist my arm!! I will keep you all posted on the progress! Thanks again! xoxo

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results