shape
carat
color
clarity

I'd like a mother's ring....

teddybearmommy

Rough_Rock
but I want something updated and classic looking, suitable for every day wear and that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. I would wear it as my everyday right hand ring. I have 3 kids. 2 dd's and one ds, b-days are feb, may and aug, if that matters. One thought is stacking individual eternity bands, would that look ok, though since emerald and peridot are both green ( my fav color by the way)? Plus I'm a sahm so my life style might be to harsh for eternity bands, has anyone every seen any scattered "etoile" style birthstone bands? Those might work. Or All three stones in a ring that has the right look would be great. Most of the rings I have seen look really dated, maybe the whole mother's ring thing is dated and no one told me? Just curious? I need guidance please.

Mrs.W 514

Brilliant_Rock
check out gemvera.com. I have never bought from them but they have a lot of fully customizable rings, meaning you can pick the metal type and stone type in one of their stock rings.

BoulderGal

Shiny_Rock
I don't have any advice but I like the idea of a scattered etoile style or maybe a thinner "bezet" style but with birthstones. I have two july and one march (ruby, ruby, aquamarine (missed diamond by 5 days darn it!)).

I think it's a cool idea. Please let me know what you find out!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results