clarity

Do You Have a Favorite Gold Designer?

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Date:
2/23/2009 6:10:44 PM
Author: HollyS

Deb, I swear, you and I have the same ''Byzantine'' taste in jewelry!
2.gif
I''ve drooled over every piece you''ve posted.

Can you come visit this summer, Holly? I think you are in Texas, so you don''t need a warm spot to come to and unfortunately I no longer live in New England :(. However, Virginia is nice when the air conditioning works and we do have a really nice swimming pool. Or you could come in the autumn :).

Deb, who never expected you''d be her best friend on Pricescope back in the election period
17.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/23/2009 6:17:34 PM
Author: AGBF

Date:
2/23/2009 6:10:44 PM

Deb, I swear, you and I have the same ''Byzantine'' taste in jewelry!
2.gif
I''ve drooled over every piece you''ve posted.

Can you come visit this summer, Holly? I think you are in Texas, so you don''t need a warm spot to come to and unfortunately I no longer live in New England :(. However, Virginia is nice when the air conditioning works and we do have a really nice swimming pool. Or you could come in the autumn :).

Deb, who never expected you''d be her best friend on Pricescope back in the election period
17.gif
Well, we don''t HAVE to talk politics . . . .
9.gif

But I never thought you were anything but direct and cordial when we didn''t agree; at least that''s the way I remember it.
2.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Let me see if this will post; I''m completely a techno idiot when it comes to picture sizing:

Cathy Carmendy has some lovely pieces in YG:

Cathy Carmendy.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holly, they look exquisite!!!! Are those rubies? Rubies are my favorite stone!! I do wish there were a better shot of them, though!

Deb
34.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just asked Bill Pearlman (via e-mail) if I could buy these Gurhan earrings from him on layaway (since I absolutely cannot afford them and I am afraid they will get sold out from under me!). What I really want is just to make sure that he will set them aside and not sell the last pair of them to someone else. I just love these earrings!!!

Deborah
34.gif

GurhanFlakeEarrings.jpg

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Some more favorites from Irene Neuwirth on the ylang23 website:

IRENE NEUWIRTH BANNGLES.jpg

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Cathy is one of the vendors on the PS website; I don''t know if you can get a closer view that way or not. I believe these shown are pink sapphires; but I''m with you -- I love rubies!! I''m on the lookout for a ruby YG ring that I can actually afford.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
And some more Irene Neuwirth:

ROSE CUT IRENE NEUWIRTH RING.jpg

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
One of my favorites from Manak, redone in a similar and less expensive version on the topazery.com website:

rg2837-2.jpg

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Other favorite photos I''ve saved recently; I''m not sure I can identify the sources though . . .

D&D YG BAGUETTE.jpg

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/23/2009 7:03:50 PM
Other favorite photos I''ve saved recently; I''m not sure I can identify the sources though . . .
I''ve got to remember where I pulled this ring from -- it''s a beauty!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Deb, there''s an Israeli woman jeweler, makes her own designs, that I''m trying to remember by name -- would you know who I''m thinking of? She''s probably in her 60s or 70s, at least she looks that age. I think her first name begins with an ''N''. . . . . .

I love her designs, and can afford nothing, of course.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Date:
2/23/2009 6:56:30 PM

Cathy is one of the vendors on the PS website

Do you mean that if I click on "Resources" and "Diamond Vendors" I will find her? I didn't see her listed there! Never mind. I know the page you mean. I just don't consider that vendors list to have any real association with "Pricescope" :).

Deborah
34.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
I like these Temple St. Clair earrings. I''ve always been a fan of hers, since the ''80s, but is anyone else just t-i-r-e-d of the cherub pieces? She needs to move on to other inspirations.

temple st. clair.jpg

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/23/2009 7:14:18 PM

Date:
2/23/2009 6:56:30 PM

Cathy is one of the vendors on the PS website

Do you mean that if I click on 'Resources' and 'Diamond Vendors' I will find her? I didn't see her listed there! Never mind. I know the page you mean. I just don't consider that a 'Pricescope' vendors list :).

Deborah
34.gif
Jewelry vendors. Not diamond broker vendors. 'Designers' is the name on the drop-down menu.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Jude Frances. Love this designer.
30.gif

jude frances.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Date:
2/23/2009 7:09:43 PM

Deb, there''s an Israeli woman jeweler, makes her own designs, that I''m trying to remember by name -- would you know who I''m thinking of? She''s probably in her 60s or 70s, at least she looks that age. I think her first name begins with an ''N''. . . . . .

I love her designs, and can afford nothing, of course.

No, but someone had better tell us, Holly!!! Or maybe you will think of her name ;-)

Deb
34.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holly is it Michal Negrin? She is an Israeli jewelry designer, although I do not know if she is the person to whom you were referring.

Deborah
34.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/23/2009 7:37:17 PM

Holly is it Michal Negrin? She is an Israeli jewelry designer, although I do not know if she is the person to whom you were referring.

Deborah
34.gif
Nope; I''m thinking something like Netya blah blah blah . . . . .

Hmmm. This is gonna bug me.
2.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ummm...Holly? You know how we were wondering how to find Cathy Carmendy? Well, Bill Pearlman just so happens to carry her line....

Deborah
34.gif

CathyCarmenyAtPearlmans.jpg

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/23/2009 8:00:58 PM

Ummm...Holly? You know how we were wondering how to find Cathy Carmendy? Well, Bill Pearlman just so happens to carry her line....

Deborah
34.gif
Oh, that''s gorgeous! Ring or bracelet? Looks like a bangle. Stunning, just stunning.

9.gif

I''m signing off for now; got to drive 50 miles home and meet the hubs for dinner at Olive Garden. I know, it''s pedestrian, but we like it.
2.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This photograph shows the Cathy Carmendy earrings that Hollly posted earlier more clearly.

Deborah
34.gif

CathyCarmendyEarrings.jpg

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/23/2009 10:42:51 PM

This photograph shows the Cathy Carmendy earrings that Hollly posted earlier more clearly.

Deborah
34.gif
Love, love, love those earrings! Imagine them with rubies; or citrines. Yum!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/23/2009 6:54:04 PM

I just asked Bill Pearlman (via e-mail) if I could buy these Gurhan earrings from him on layaway (since I absolutely cannot afford them and I am afraid they will get sold out from under me!). What I really want is just to make sure that he will set them aside and not sell the last pair of them to someone else. I just love these earrings!!!

Deborah
34.gif
I love ''em too!

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Evil_smile.gif
gonna get that earring...hehee!

Just Kidding!!

pwendyp

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/23/2009 7:59:24 PM

Nope; I''m thinking something like Netya blah blah blah . . . . .

Hmmm. This is gonna bug me.
2.gif

Might this be a link worth looking at? A lady called Neta Yehiely

The ''Net**'' name rang a bell in my head, and I just know I have looked at someone''s work in Israel, that is gorgeous...but like you, can''t remember exactly the name!

If you go to this link...

http://www.rishonim.org.il/jewelry/

Then click on ''gold'' then ''meet the manufacturers'' - page 4 has a designer called ''Neta'' - leading here...

http://www.netajewelry.com/

Then maybe it''s a case of following ''the yellow brick road'' to find more perhaps.

I love the stuff that is on the background page on the link site..totally yummy!!

1.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/24/2009 10:55:03 AM
Author: mochi
Evil_smile.gif
gonna get that earring...hehee!

Just Kidding!!
So mean!
P.S. I thought about ribbing Deb myself.
11.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Some more lovelies, available on the ylang23 website:

CATHY WATERMAN RUBY RING.jpg

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
And more Cathy Waterman:

CATHY WATERMAN RUBY EARRINGS.jpg

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Holly, you''re a woman after my own heart.
P.S. I never had the pleasure of arguing with you on ATW.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results