shape
carat
color
clarity

Cartier Rolling Rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
What widths do the tri-color gold Carter rolling rings come in? Do they have them in 2, 3 and 4mm? Their website is horrible to use and I wanted to know if someone here knows the answer.

I was there a couple years ago and while I liked the one I tried on, I think it looked a bit wide, considering there were 3 bands. I'm thinking it was about 4mm. Going back this weekend, and was hoping they have a narrower version.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I have a vintage ring and each band is only 2mm wide. The ring is a little big which makes it roll very nicely. Though I usually like wider styles, I find this ring perfect!

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
The current standard size at Cartier is 3mm for each band. I''ve tried them on in Cartier several times and haven''t seen any that are smaller or larger, though it''s very possible they have them in other widths. I have a generic rolling ring and I know it came in several different widths, but I went with the standard 3mm.

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
I hate to threadjack, but I just posted a similar question, except I''m looking for a thinner band! Upgradable, would you mind posting pics of your 2mm?!?! Pretty please?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results