shape
carat
color
clarity

Best Pricing on Roberto Coin?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

K9

Brilliant_Rock
So, for my birthday this year I''d really like a Roberto Coin Tiny Treasures Skull and Crossbone necklace. I just can''t justify the pricing though.

Anyone have any leads on who might offer the best pricing??

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I bought my palm tree at BBB and before doing so had checked Nordstrom and the pendant was cheaper at BBB. I just checked JR Dunn and their price is about $40 less than what I paid, but still close to retail.

If you''re looking for an eBay deal, then probably take your time and wait until the pendant comes up for sale by a person who also has the receipt. . .or check CL. You never know what may pop up.

bluemoon2

Shiny_Rock
Oh, I just did a research on circle pendant this morning, and run into a thead which someone mentioned that you could get discounted price from topperjewelers.com and badler.com.

Good luck!

PinkTower

Brilliant_Rock
I think it depends on which Tiny Treasure you want.
The one I got was cheaper at Nordstrom than any other store, so I got it there. They were not all the same price at Nrodstrom.

K9

Brilliant_Rock
FYI: Maurice Badler quoted me the best price on the skull but Nordstrom will price match so I''m going to see if they will price match a verbal. I really want to go with a local retailer to be sure I''m getting "authentic" merchandise. Hopefully my husband will nibble on my hints!

Curious to see what RC everyone has.
1.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mine is the Palm Tree .17 ctw.

If Nord will price match, for sure go with them. Even if they want a bit more, for sense of security, I''d probably buy from them. . .

palmneckMC.jpg

K9

Brilliant_Rock
The palm tree is gorgeous on you MC!!! Love it!

When I called Nordstrom the sales woman told me that they won''t be undersold so if I was given a lower price they''d match it. I ended up going in there today and picked up the necklace!
3.gif

DREARY day here today so I did not take photos - but I will tomorrow!

I really like the crab and fleur de lis! Tempting to have them all.

bluemoon2

Shiny_Rock
MC, your palm tree looks very nice on you.
30.gif

k9muttlover, wait to see your picture. I don''t have any RC yet. But after I told you two sites might offer discounted price I went to browse the sites too. Oh man I found I like many of them from tiny treasure -- palm tree, star, seahourse, dragonfly, butterfly, daisy, flipflop, panda, elephant, ... and the ciircle pendant(black/white) from the fantasia collection.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't know the cost of these necklaces and whether a discount would be worth it, but some Pricescope vendors offer Pricescope members discounts. I know that Pearlman's does and that they carry some Roberto Coin pieces. That usually means that they can obtain more of a designer's collection. You could e-mail Bill Pearlman from his website and ask.

PS-MC, the necklace does look great on you!

PPS-I thought I had seen Roberto Coin on the Pearlman's site, but I don't see him listed. I may have been mistaken!

AGBF
34.gif

PinkTower

Brilliant_Rock
MC,

I've got the Cross. It was cheaper at Nordstrom than any other place. Plus, you know, Nordstrom gives you no back talk if you have a problem down the road. If the prices were only ten or twenty dollars more at N, I would still get it there so I didn't have to worry about it.

I love the palm tree!!!

I think it depends on the dept. at Nordstrom as to whether they will match a verbal. I tried to order some Lancome mascara the other day over the phone from the website and was told a separate dept. had to verify the price and get back to me. I did not bother with that and just ordered the mascara for a few dollars more right then, because I was just filling out an order that was under the $200 free shipping limit, and my order only came to $178.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Here is my RC Tiny Treasures elephant necklace that I got from BBB during their going out of business sale. I think all of their stores are closed for good now. Does anyone know for sure?

Lori

LORIRCELEPHANTNECKLACE.jpg

K9

Brilliant_Rock
MC - I did end up going with Nordstrom. You can''t beat their customer service and they did price match so I feel it was a win-win!

Lori - That elephant is ADORABLE! Pretty!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Thank you! I fell in love with the elephant when I saw it...the trunk is up and that means good luck! I need it....I''ve been fighting a nasty case of bronchitis.
14.gif

Lori

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results