shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone seen Helen Ficalora charm necklaces?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Apparently these are hot necklaces now, they come in different golds with charms and a lot of people are wearing them. She is in New York. She also sells the tulip necklace that Jennifer Garner designed for charity...

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
1.gif
We are following each other tonight, diamondfan, lol! I just looked at helen''s website, hadn''t heard of her before. There are some beautiful things--I love the pansy and dogwood rings, they remind me of where I grew up. Also, I loved that she has some breast cancer charms. I might have to order one as a gift to myself for doing the Avon Walk next month. Great site...thanks for the heads-up!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/4/2006 12:50:26 AM
Author: monarch64
1.gif
We are following each other tonight, diamondfan, lol! I just looked at helen''s website, hadn''t heard of her before. There are some beautiful things--I love the pansy and dogwood rings, they remind me of where I grew up. Also, I loved that she has some breast cancer charms. I might have to order one as a gift to myself for doing the Avon Walk next month. Great site...thanks for the heads-up!

Thanks and good luck on the walk!!! How far do you go?

I emailed Helen because I want to see pix of all the charms. I want three charms, one in each of the golds, because I have three kids. I thought it was a neat mother''s day gift. She has tons of things and the prices are not horrendous. Great gift for a new mom, one can collect charms as time goes by and events come up! I would love to see one in person....

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I never heard of Helen Ficalora until this thread was started, so I had to look her up. Here is a link to her website.

34.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Yes I have seen them and I think they are very cute...but a bit overpriced for what they are.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results