shape
carat
color
clarity

Healthier Lifestyle Thread 26th Jan till 1st Feb

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy new week all!

I wanted to discuss a factor today which affects every single one of us and can be a challenge to deal with when trying to reduce weight in particular - hunger. Hunger is of course a natural sensation and crucial for survival, but it can be difficult to adjust to less calories when trying to reduce bodyfat and learning what works best for us. What I have found has helped me is to spend a bit of time every so often thinking about my hunger ebbs and flows...

When they happen -
How intense they feel-
Whether it is true hunger or appetite-
Consider what I last ate and when -
Where I am at on my journey and where I want to be -
Whether I am eating enough lean protein -

My '' hungers'' can vary and feel differently so I find it really helpful to analyse them a bit so I can take precautions. I endeavour to eat small quality meals frequently mainly consisting of lean protein and above all never let myself get too hungry as when this happens I can guarantee I will eat too much and usually won''t want to wait for a healthy meal, but devour whatever is convenient! I also aim to drink 2 litres of water a day spread throughout the day, some days this is easier than others but I keep trying!

So maybe take the time to think about hunger spells and how you are dealing with them, and if you need to make any adjustments. Also don''t forget to make sure you are eating enough and that if hunger persists, that you are eating enough calories - as we know this can slow the metabolism and hamper progress.

Have a great week
35.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good morning everyone! Or uh, good afternoon, Lorelei and MM!

Great beginning, Lorelei!

I''ve had to sort of relearn the whole "am I really hungry or not?" thing, and it does take a bit of work. I find that by drinking lots of water, I stay full enough and it helps me from grazing my way through the day.

I weighed myself yesterday and I hit a new low. I didn''t believe it really but my husband said he''s proud of me for continuing to work at it and getting back on the wagon. I guess this means I''m back on the losing streak -- hopefully it sticks.

I hope everyone has a good day.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/26/2009 6:37:07 AM
Author: ZoeBartlett
Good morning everyone! Or uh, good afternoon, Lorelei and MM!

Great beginning, Lorelei!

I''ve had to sort of relearn the whole ''am I really hungry or not?'' thing, and it does take a bit of work. I find that by drinking lots of water, I stay full enough and it helps me from grazing my way through the day.

I weighed myself yesterday and I hit a new low. I didn''t believe it really but my husband said he''s proud of me for continuing to work at it and getting back on the wagon. I guess this means I''m back on the losing streak -- hopefully it sticks.

I hope everyone has a good day.
LOL!! Good morning Zoe, it is morning for me for 20 more mins - hehe!!!

Thanks dear, the hunger thing is a challenge and CONGRATS on your success!!!! Also congrats to MM, she posted on last week''s thread she is down another 2 pounds - way to go ladies!!!!!

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Lorelei, thanks for that opener....it is just what I need this week. I have been sooo hungry since joining the gym. I burn 500 calories or so on the elliptical and I am doing weights, so by the time I get hungry I have been starving and want to eat everything in sight. I starting making myself a protein shake when I get home and have found that to take care of the hunger. Thanks for the other tips, I will try them this week!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/26/2009 8:26:12 AM
Author: steph72276
Lorelei, thanks for that opener....it is just what I need this week. I have been sooo hungry since joining the gym. I burn 500 calories or so on the elliptical and I am doing weights, so by the time I get hungry I have been starving and want to eat everything in sight. I starting making myself a protein shake when I get home and have found that to take care of the hunger. Thanks for the other tips, I will try them this week!
Glad to help Steph! One of my handy foods are hard boiled eggs if you like those, I keep some in the fridge to munch on!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I typically start my morning off with a toasted English muffin spread with peanut butter. This week I am trying something different...smoothies.

Here is the one I made today...called a sunshine smoothie....

1 cup frozen peach slices
1 cup frozen mango slices
1/2 cup oj
1/2 container (3 oz) low-fat/fat free vanilla yogurt
1/8 tsp cinnamon
1/8 tsp almond extract

It is quite tasty, however the frozen fruit was very tough on my blender so tonight I''m going to put all the ingredients in the blender and put it in the fridge, this will give the fruit a chance to thaw, so it will be easier on the blender and less prep for me in the morning.

MerryMonkey,
Congrats on the 2lbs! Keep up the good work!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Good morning!

Congratulations to Zoe and Merry for weight loss and new lows! What an awesome feeling.

My go-to food when I get hungry is a few almonds. The crunch satisfys me. Then I usually drink a bit of water.

I''m down below 130 for the first time since Christmas. I was doing pretty good accepting that I''d gained a few pounds, but it''s nice to see the scale going the other way.

Today it''s work, gym, kidsitting.

Have a good one.

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Morning everyone! I am back, work has finally settled down.

I weighed myself this morning, and it wasn''t good.
38.gif
My clothes feel a little tight also.

I NEED to get back in gear, I have a formal event that involves a non-forgiving dress in a few weeks!

So I am back on The Daily Plate, set at 2lbs/a week to lose. I am also going to hot yoga tonight for the first time.

Anyway, I am sure being back in this thread will help.

Seems like everyone is doing well! Hi, everyone!!
35.gif

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Good morning everyone! Happy Year of the Ox! I just signed up for an 8K here in Chicago in March. James does it every year and he reminded me to sign up before it filled up. That's what happened to me last year. I did yoga on Saturday and felt really good. Yesterday James and I cleaned, cleaned, cleaned, so I feel really good about that. I did it because of the new year, James did it because I asked for help. He wouldn't buy into the new year superstitions Chinese ppl have. Tonight we're going to dinner with friends. Tomorrow I'll probably hit yoga again. My sister's going out of town for work so I'll be flying solo for yoga this week.

Lorelei, great opener, I don't know how you're so creative to come with them, but they're always great. I found that hunger was my downfall this past summer, I didn't have an handle on it and just ate whatever when I felt hungry.

Zoe, Hooray for loosing weight. You're back on track and we're sticking with your the whole way through!

Steph, How are the protein shakes for you?

Apple, in the summer (when it's warm here) I do smoothies. But I don't like the taste of yogurt so I put soft silken tofu in the smoothie. It makes it thick, adds protien, and keeps it smooth. It's up to you if you want to try it. I remember telling my ex-boyfriend once and he thought it was really gross. But he also hated tofu. I guess I used to think yogurt in smoothies are gross because I hate yogurt so same thing.

Kim, Hooray for getting below 130!
36.gif
I'm so jealous, I've been stuck @ the 140 range since the summer. I'm down to 137 but still want to get down to 128-130. I figure once the weather warms up I can start running outside and hopefully drop more weight then.

Miscka, I do hot yoga!!! Let me know if you have any questions!!!!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Good morning everyone. Happy Monday!! So I did it... I pierced my belly button. EEEP lol I''m excited. This weekend was fantastic. I got to do lots of things with my friends and my boyfriend. We saw a movie, had girl''s dinner, did the belly button thing, and yesterday Me, my boyfriend, my best friend, and another friend went riding on four wheelers. It was a blast. Today will be my first workout post piercing. It''s been slightly sore when pressed against, or like yesterday with all the bouncing, so I''ve been taking it kindof easy on that front. Tonight I plan to walk for an hour on steep incline at a brisk walk and do my crunches and some squats and cross punches and be done.

Lorelei - the opener is fantastic and this is something I really need to start doing. One thing noted about normally thin women is that they have a healthy outlook on eating and hunger. They know hunger is not immediate and they won''t die if they don''t eat. They also make sure to only eat until they feel satisfied, not full. This is key. I think what might be a good idea for our weekly challenge would be to keep a log of our hunger, pangs, emotions surrounding it, and how we deal with it and what we end up eating through the day. This will allow you to go back at the end of the week and look to see when you are most hungry, why, what might be missing etc. Everyone in?

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend!

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Good Morning, HLTers!

I slacked on my posting last week, but not in the working out and healthy eating department! It''s nice to be back at BootCamp. I''m curious to see what tomorrow''s weigh-in result will be. I almost did it today, as i usually weigh in on Mondays but i missed last Monday''s BC because of the holiday, so i wanted to give myself a full week of BC before stepping on that scale again!

We''ve had a bit of a chilly spell (for SoCal), and it was SO HARD to get out of bed this morning. The park was extra damp and cold today, and we did a lot of ground exercises away from our usual mat area (we were running around the park). Gotta love wet knees and elbows!

As usual on Mondays, i brought in my food for lunches and snacks this work week so i''m all set. And we planned our dinners. DH made a great CL chicken enchilada dish that we''ll have a couple of nights this week.

Since there''s a couple of us that have a WiiFit, i thought i''d share our first session on ours- we got one over the weekend (Bday gift for DH). I found it to be fun and entertaining! Dunno about it really giving you a workout, but if it gets me off the couch for 1/2 hour or so here and there then i''ll take it! Anyway, it said that my WiiFit age was 52! I''d heard that it''s super inflated, but WTF? For the record, I''m 37. I don''t even want to think what that number would''ve been pre-BootCamp/15 pounds ago! My goal is to get that number down. DH''s wasn''t great either, and he''s superfit.

I''ll be back later to say hello to everyone. Gotta run to a meeting.

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
Good Morning to all!

Gung Hay Fat Choy!! My jeans are getting a little lose in the waist so I know I am doing something right. But that darn scale is not moving much for me. A little discouraging but I know my body is changing by how my clothes fit. I''ve got more motivation to lose the weight. This weekend, I took a HUGE step and applied for a new job - Border Services Officer. Being at my current job for 15 years, I need the change and challange. The closing date isn''t until the end of March so I have a couple of months to get more fit!
It''s been really chilly. My skin is dry, my lips are chapped and split so they hurt. We''re not use to this frigid cold weather! I want to be somewhere HOT, please. (just whining)

Great opener once again, Lorelei! Greeat tips! Acknowledging why you are hungry is important. My downfall is usually eating out of boredom.

Chargergrrl: Any activity is better than no activity. I like the yoga and boxing the most. I haven''t used it for the activies for awhile, I use it for the Body test. I''m not sure how accurate the scale and BMI. My bathroom scale is inaccurate so I use the WiiFit.

I''m having a pink grapefruit, whole wheat toast with peanut butter and yogurt for breakfast. Yummy! Then I''ll be going on the TM for an hour.

Take Care all!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I went to my TBT class at lunch today...it was a great workout. She also added some other stations that we didn''t have last week so it was nice to have some variety.

Tomorrow evening I''ll exercise with co-worker #2 since I have lunch plans.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
35.gif
Hi all! I typed out a big ole long post and PS ate it.
14.gif
So - hi to all, and I haven''t forgotten about you! I lost 1.5 last week - and wasn''t even trying that hard, which makes it even cooler.
9.gif

panda08

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Everyone!

It was a good weekend. I squeezed in a hard 30 minutes on the elliptical on Fri. before having dinner with some friends. My FI, his buddy and I weighed in for our bet on Sat. morning and I was thrilled when I hit my goal: 2.8 pounds, for a little over 2% loss. WOO-HOO!!!
9.gif
I tidied up my closet and looked at a closet full of clothes I haven''t worn in six months because of my weight gain. I''m looking forward to reacquainting myself with my wardrobe! I took a break on Sat. and had a long workout on Sun. Although we ate out for dinner for three nights in a row, I discovered that I didn''t need that much. I didn''t kill myself counting every last calorie, gravitated towards veggies and exercised portion control. Yesterday, my SIL made this delicious pineapple cheesecake that she brought over to my parents'' for our Chinese New Year Eve dinner. I had two bites, which was more than satisfying. It was SO moist and yummy
18.gif

Thank, Lorelei, for your opener. Curbing hunger is definitely something I am conscious of. I find that eating small meals and drinking lots of fluids helps.

Zoe, YAY for hitting a new low and getting back on your losing streak!
36.gif

Steph, how do you make your protein shakes?

Apple, Mmmm, I love english muffin with PB! YAY for TBT at lunch!

Kim, YAY for getting below 130!
36.gif

Miscka, glad to see you back! Hope you enjoy your hot yoga tonight.

Lliang, happy new year! FI and I also cleaned up our place over the weekend. It''s been quite messy so it was great to see everything cleared out and tidied up. YAY for signing up for an 8K!

Dragonfly, sounds like you had a fab weekend! You''re brave for getting a belly button piercing!

Charger, glad to hear you''re doing well! YAY for bootcamp! Yeah, the Wii thinks everyone''s old. LOL!

Cdn, gung hay fat choy! YAY for looser jeans! Don''t fret cuz the scale''s not moving as fast as you''d like. Dust for your new job opportunity!
Gecko, YAY for 1.5 lbs gone!
36.gif
BOO to PS for eating up your post
38.gif

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Hey, Panda. I make my protein shake like this: I blend frozen strawberries with milk, a spoonful or two of ff yogurt, and 1 scoop of vanilla whey protein powder. Sometimes I add half a banana in there too if I have a craving for one. I love them because I can have one after my workouts and they actually keep me full....I think it is from the protein powder.

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the congrats everyone.

I was surprised that I lost anything this week after the mess of the weekend. I hope to stay well on track tis week so it doesn''t catch up with me in weeks to come.

So that''s 8lbs lost in total so far :)

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the congrats Lorelei!

MM -- whooohooooo! Congrats on losing 2 lbs! That''s great news! I didn''t read all of last week''s thread, so I missed reading it back then. Lorelei mentioned it above.

Steph -- Your protein shakes sound yummy. My dad makes them in the blender with vanilla soy milk, chocolate soy powder, a banana, and ice. They''re so good, and he always makes one for me when we stop by to visit my parents. I always wonder how healthy they really are with the chocolate soy powder, but they''re tasty!

Apple -- I''ll have to try that smoothie some time. Can you buy peach and mango slices frozen or did you cut them up and freeze them yourself?

Kim -- Thanks for the congrats! I love almonds too, and I try to have some on hand at home and in my desk at school.

Miscka -- have fun at hot yoga tonight!

Hi Lliang -- isn''t it funny how guys never think to clean on their own? It drives me nuts. My husband still thinks he lives in a bachelor pad much of the time.
38.gif
That''s great that you''re signed up for the 5K. Good for you! Thanks, by the way, for the congrats. I still have a long way to go but it feels good to be on a downward spiral once again. Hopefully it lasts.

Dragon -- I''ve never been four wheeling but it sounds like a blast.

Charger -- WiiFit sounds like fun. It seems like a lot of people here do it, and they have a good time.

CdnBling -- that''s exciting to think about the possibility of a new job with Border Services. What do you do now, if you don''t mind me asking?

Apple -- I keep forgetting to ask, but what is TBT?

Gecko -- congrats on the weight loss!

Panda -- thanks for the congrats. The pineapple cheesecake sounds good. I''m not usually a cheesecake lover but I would definitely try that one. Congrats on hitting your goal!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Zoe, You can buy the fruit alredy frozen and pre-cut in the freezer section of the grocery store. TBT is Total Body Training...I love it b/c there are a variety of stations setup around the room and we do each station for 1 minute, and when we have completed all of them we take a water break and then go again.

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
oh my,the day just flew by...

It was a crazy one at work today- Mondays always are! But things should slow down this week (yahoo, i''ll have some PS time!)

Just wanted to shoot back here and say hello to everyone
35.gif

Lorelei- Great opener as always. What''s helped me during this journey is learning to pay attention to what my body needs. I find that i don''t eat just to eat (at least too often!). Being prepared is also key. When hunger does strike, and it''s not necessarily mealtime, i reach for one of my go-to snacks: fuji apples or string cheese.

Drinking lots of water also helps. I usually have no problem doing this, but it''s been a challenge today as i''ve been running from meeting to meeting (and forgot my nalgene bottle). I''m feeling a bit off, and plan to drink more than usual when i get home in a bit.

I just re-read everyone''s posts. Talk about major poundage loss! What great updates!

*Zoe- A HUGE CONGRATS to you for hitting a new low. YES, it will STICK!
*Steph and Apple- now you''ve got me thinking about smoothies... YUM
*Kimberly- I knew you''d knock off that Holiday weight. I hope weigh-in tomorrow shows that i got rid of mine too!
*Miscka- It sounds like you''re doing the right thing to get back into gear. Do you like the Daily Plate? I''m thinking about using a "formal" method to track my calores. I''m too sporadic in that department!
*lliang- too cool that you''re doing an 8k. I''ve never run a race and am thinking about doing one. Some of the bootcamp gals are doing a 10k, and want me to join. But i think i should start with a 5k. I''m a wimp!
*dragon- Come summer you''ll be showing off that toned belly and piercing!
*Cdn- Too cool that you applied to be Border Services Officer. How long have you been thinking about doing that?
Geko- Congrats on the 1.5 loss. Funny how that sometimes happens!
panda- Congrats on the 2.8 loss. I hear ya on reacquainting yourself with your wardrobe. I''m doing the same. it''s fun!
*merry- Congrats on your lbs loss! I missed it in last week''s thread. You''re doing AWESOME! How do you feel??

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey........Not much ro report today. Long day at work, but didn''t really accomplish much. Honestly wasn''t feeling that well today. I had an upset stomach, and the thought of sushi frankly wasn''t appealing, so we went to our little diner for some comfort food instead. I had a bowl of soup and a bowl dish, that was chicken and rice with veggies and just a hint of curry. Tommorrow, I''m going to the gym no matter what. Whether I feel good or not.

Great opener as usual Lorelei. Hey to everyone else. I''m just going to shut down and watch some drivel on TV and rest up.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone.
35.gif
I am glad to be home tonight.I had a long day at work.I went to see grandma after work and she seemed to be doing better tonight but she told me she has pneumonia; that explains why they are giving her breathing treatments and X-raying her chest.On the way home I picked up 2 tacos for supper.My windows were frozen shut so I had to open my door to pay and pick up my food.LOL.We had over 8 inches of snow and the high for today was 1 with wind chill making is minus 10.FUN.
Lorelei, great opener!If I allow myself to get really hungry I will eat anything they put in front of me and it won’t always be a wise food choice.
Merry, congratulations on losing 2 pounds last week and for losing 8 pounds so far.Woo hoo!
36.gif

Zoe, congratulations on being at a new low.
36.gif

Steph, all of your hard workouts would certainly increase your appetite.Having a protein shake is a wonderful idea.
Appletini, your smoothie sounds yummy.

Kimi, glad to hear you have are back to pre Christmas weight.
36.gif
I will eat a few almonds too when I am really hungry.

Miscka, have fun at hot yoga.
Lliang, how cool that you and James are going to run an 8K in March.How fun.
Dragonfly, sounds like you had a very fun and busy weekend.
ChargerGirl, glad to hear you are back in boot camp.
CDNBlingGal, that’s wonderful you jeans are loose.
36.gif
Pink grapefruit sounds really good.I picked up a few but need to get them cut up some night.I never have time in the morning.
Geckodani, congratulations for losing 1.5 pounds last week.
36.gif

Panda, congratulations for hitting your goal.
36.gif

Rod, I hope you feel better tomorrow.

Laters,
Marcy

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just checked our local weather and we had 9.5 inches of snow and tomorrow the wind is going to start blowing it around. Woo hoo!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just walked on the treadmill. At least I am warm now. Yippee!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Apple, thanks for the heads up about the frozen fruit. I''ll have to look for it the next time I''m at the grocery store. The TBT class sounds fun.

Rod, I hope you feel better today. Hopefully you can get lots of rest after work tonight.

Marcy, I hope your grandma recovers quickly. It''s been really cold here for a while, and I''m SO ready for the warm weather to get here. We''re supposed to get 6-10 inches (possibly a bit more) tomorrow, so I''m expecting that we''ll have a snow day. I think that will make 3 snow days due to snow and 6 days due to the ice storm we had last month. My school district is going to vote whether to add 20 minutes to our day to try to make up at least some of the time we''ve missed. Honestly though, I''m not sure how productive we''ll really be with just an extra 20 minutes tacked on to the end of our days. If we go with this plan, it will begin next week and last for the rest of the year.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Morning all.

Marcy, I''m so sorry poor grandma has pnemonia (sp). Sending her lots of recovery dust. Stay warm!

Lliang, I was stuck in the mid/upper 130s for years. I finally just had to count cals for a while to get away from that number. I''ve been below it (usually around 127) for about a year and a half now (I have bad frame of reference for time, I think I''m right about this though).

Charger, I''m sure yours will be gone too. Quite honestly, I think it''s that I''ve cut out wine and replaced any dessert (I was eating something sweet 3-4 times a week) with See''s candy lollypops. They''re only something like 80 calories and have helped a lot. I won''t be able to give up wine forever, but for now it''s working and I''m back on the right track. I''m sure you''ll lose that weight too! You''re such a champion.

Went to the gym yesterday, spent 50 minutes on the treadmill, then kidsat. Today I won''t have time to workout. I will be gone from tomorrow until Saturday evening. My sister had surgery and I''m going to give her a hand as she is on bedrest for several weeks. I can run her neighborhood, so will get my workout in that way.

Have a fantastic day all, I may check in from sister''s house, if not I''ll talk to you all on Sunday.

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Hi everyone!

We had a great Chinese New Year dinner with friends. We all ate so much and it was so tasty :)

Today I"m going to hit yoga (solo), make dinner and probably call it a night. My sister is going out of town for work this week, maybe I''ll invite some girlfriends to go to yoga with me.

Dragon, sounds like you had a great weekend. I''m glad :)

Charger, Hope bootcamp today was less cold and wet. How''s the WiiFit coming along? I was tempted to get that for my sis for Christmas so she can "work out" while on travel. Is it much of a workout or mostly just fun? You should definitely do a race. With boot camp wiping you into shape it wouldn''t be much of a stretch for you.

CdnBling, I totally hear you about needing to be somewhere hot right now! I''m soooo done with winter!!! Hooray for the looser clothes! Good luck in the new job.

apple, glad TBT was great. Hope your workout with your coworker is great too. Were you the one whose coworkers wanted to run a race?

gecko, hooray for the weight loss!!!

Panda, yay! for rocking the bet. You''re going to beat the fellas for sure!!!

Merry! 8lbs is great! You''re totally on a roll here!!!
36.gif

Zoe, Yeah guys are never one to do anything on their own. I''m tempted to just make James a standing list of things to do, but I think he might not like that.

Rod, hope you feel better. YOu''ve got more will power than I do to drag yourself to the gym while you''re not feeling so great. Hope today''s better.

Marcy, Hope grandma is okay. lots of dust being sent over to her! Is Marty back this past Sunday or this coming Sunday?

Kim, Thanks for the idea for calorie counting. I just started doing that, and am usually just under 1500 calories. I"m going to aim to be around 1300, hopefully that''ll help me cut down to low 130''s, upper 120''s. Dee told me to meet with a dietician in a gym close to me, but I still haven''t gone yet....

Where is Deejay???
33.gif

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Good morning! Got up at 5 and did a 30 min. circuit training and then 15 mins on the elliptical. Today is going to be a beautiful day in Florida, so I''m gonna go find something for us to do outside and enjoy the warm weather and sunshine! Have a great day!

Apple, your smoothie sounds good. I am allergic to mango, so if I make it, I will leave that part out. I''m sure it still taste great...I love peaches!

Kimberly, yea for your weight loss!

Miscka, welcome back. No worries, you will take it off. I am aiming for 2 lbs a week too.

Lliang, great for you for signing up for the race!

Dragonfly, hope the piercing didn''t hurt too bad. I am such a wimp when it comes to that stuff!

Charger, yea for boot camp!

Cdn, yea for loose jeans!

Gecko, yea for the 1.5 loss!

Panda, great job on the 2.8 loss!

Merry, woohoo for 8 lbs, that''s great!

Zoe, that chocolate shake sounds good...might have to give it a try!

Rod, hope you are feeling better and enjoyed your comfort food.

Marcy, hope grandma feels better and try to stay warm out there!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results