shape
carat
color
clarity

Healthier Lifestyle Thread 23rd Feb till 1st March

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I got back in town late this afternoon and DH and I went for a chilly walk around the neighborhood so that completes my 5 days of exercise for the week! Tomorrow is my TBT class.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay for all the workouts everyone. I counted 6 for me this week. I just got back from a 4.5 mile walk w/my cousin which took 1 hr 25 mins.
1.gif
It is so NICE out today; it is about 70 degrees on our walk.
emhot.gif

Hubs and I are going to eat leftover hazelnut stuffed chicken breasts w/orange sauce and spinach salad.
Have a great Sunday, catch you on Monday!!!

TACORI wooo hoo for all your uber hard workouts, you should be proud, you are doing awesome woman!!! Tacori maybe the guy is a regular; I notice new people! hehe lol to noticing the weirdos; you aren't a weirdo. I hate the creepers too, drives me nutso when people get in my space! grr!

ROD hope you slept in today too! Yum I am jealous you have a Panera. hehe Yes, check out the recipe. Woooo for your superman workouts, I could never do those, they are uber!!!

MARCY, oh no, I am so sorry about the knees, take care. Yay for walking around; we have a Dillard's here too. bummer about the vests. I am so sorry about your grandma; I will keep her in my prayers. fun about the cookies; I bet everyone was happy to see them
3.gif
very sweet!

LORELEI, wooo hooo for all your workouts, kudos, friend!!!
1.gif

KIMI, yay for more gym time, seeing your family and congrats on a perm position!!!!!!!
36.gif

APPLE, welcome back and yay for 5 days of workouts!!!!

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey.......today didn''t turn out as planned. We both slept in a bit this morning and woke up to dreary, windy rain filled skies. Today''s high was sometime in the middle of the night and a cold front was blasting through. It got colder as the day progressed. Yesterday it was about 80. Today, it didn''t get out of the 50s. Brrrrr, for us that''s a big change. We were on our way to have lunch and coffee when Charlie got a call from work asking if he could come in this afternoon, instead of tonight. We had time for a quick lunch and cup of coffee, then ran home for Charlie to change and get to work. It was a good thing in reality as he was scheduled to work from 6 to midnight. My leg (hamstring is still bothering me), so I decided to take the day off from the gym and let my leg relax. If it doesn''t get better soon, I''ll have to go see the orhopaedist. Bummer. I fixed chicken and steamed veggies for dinner. Charlie''s out getting us a cup of coffee. Tomorrow, I have to go to the dentist to get my crown, so at least I get to leave work early. We''ll have sushi for dinner tomorrow night. This week''s workout tally is 9.25 hours. It should have been 12.25, but I''ll take 9.25. I talked to my parents in Maryland. They''re having a major snow storm tonight. They''ve barely had any snow this winter and in this one snow storm, they''ll get about a foot of snow tonight. They''re not too pleased about that.

Wow Marcy.....you must not be feeling too well if you didn''t buy anything! Yumm to chocolate chip cookies. I''m in the mood for some popcorn tonight, so that will be our after coffee treat. I''m sorry grandma is depressed and confused. Getting old just isn''t very fair. I loved the thought of Benjamin Button. We should be born old and get younger as we progress through life. Sorry your knee is hurting. I can certainly relate........

Hey there Lorelei!! Yay for your 4th workout this week. My workout week runs with yours too. I always think of Monday - Sunday when I think of the workout week.

Tacori, not all Sbucks have the warm food, but most of them down here sell cold sandwiches. I''m addicted to the egg sandwiches. For $2.95, they''re a reall bargain and so tasty. You''re doing great on the workout front!

Congratulations on the steady job Kimberly!! LOL about John fussing that you walk too fast! As ou can see, I took your advcie and decided to take a day off from the gym and let my hamstring relax today.

Hey there SS.......it''s nice to see you. I''m sure you''ll get back to proper workouts and you''ll get rid of any weight you''ve gained.

Thanks for the link Skippy. I''ll have to see what my "happy weight" is. I hope you had a nice walk with your cousin.........YAYAY for 6 workouts this week!! Thanks for the kind thoughts on my ''uber'' workouts too!

Woo Hoo for days of exercise apple!

I guess that''s a wrap for this week. It''s going to be chilly tomorrow, at least for Tampa. But now that it''s March, it will start warming up soon. And then it will be blistering hot and we''ll wish it was chilly again.........

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hi everyone!I got the house cleaned today, took grandma some cookies, looked at purses, did more laundry and ate lean cuisine meals today (no cooking since Marty was out playing golf).

Lorelei, yeah for a trip to the treddy.

Tacori, Marty does get bored following me around looking at clothes but he has actually been quite helpful with finding clothes that look good on me.I am sure Tessa will love to go shopping with you.My knee is much better today and hopefully yours is as well.

Kimi, how fun to meet your mom and nephew.That made for a nice day for everyone.Congratulations on the new job; it sounds like something you will really enjoy.

Somethingshiny, good luck getting your husband to eat healthier; that can be tough.

Skippy, thanks for the link to the article about your happy weight.I can’t add any workouts to your time this week – but hopefully this week I will be up to walking on the treddy again.Glad you and your cousin had a great walk today.

Rod, I sure hope your hamstring gets better.I get my crown tomorrow too.I heard about the big snow storm hitting back east.I hope your parents stay home safe and warm.Are they still moving to Tampa?Mmm for enjoying some popcorn tonight.Too funny that I must be sick since I didn’t buy anything when we went shopping.I am working on a new purse though.Stay warm.

Appletini, yeah for working out 5 days this week.

Take care.

35.gif

Marcy

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Marcy and Rod I will be thinking of you tomorrow and sending good PS Dust for your crowns. hugs
emhug.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Marcy and Skip, thanks for the congrats. It''s not exactly permanent, I''ll be pink slipped at the end of the year, but it''s going to be a great opportunity for me. I''m working with the kiddos who struggle in reading and writing and I get to plan and teach my own reading class to kids who are at grade level. It''s a good think my old master teacher and I met today, I got a lot of stuff put into place for tomorrow and she was a big help. I''ll still substitute afternoons/Fridays, but this is going to be good for me career wise.

It''s a beautiful day, so J is making BBQ burgers and sweet potato fries for dinner w/ fresh strawberries we picked up from a stand yesterday, yum.

Night all.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Skippy, thanks for the good luck wishes for my dentist visit tomorrow.

Kimi, I am glad you have the opportunity to have your own class even if it''s just for awhile. It will be a nice addition on your resume too.
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results