shape
carat
color
clarity

Your favorite "comfy outfits"?

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
What is your favorite I-don't-care-what-people-think-I-want-to-be-comfortable-outfit? Where do you wear this to?

I have a couple pairs of stretchy jersey gouchos that I wear with a long cotton T-shirt and flip-flops. I always wear this "outfit" when I just want to bum around, or on PMS bloat days. I've been known to wear this everywhere! Even to work (casual Fridays).

I also have a beat-up baggy sundress that I wear for laundry days, and a 20 year old nightgown that I wear a lot when I'm not feeling well, and need comfort.

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
In the winter I like flannel pants with drawstrings and big sweaters {obviously when I am not working}. I usually wear silk underwear underneath because I am ALAWAYS cold. In the summer I like long flowing cotton dress with flip flops.{as in, I am answering this in the unemployed mode}.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Amber St. Clare said:
In the winter I like flannel pants with drawstrings and big sweaters {obviously when I am not working}. I usually wear silk underwear underneath because I am ALAWAYS cold. In the summer I like long flowing cotton dress with flip flops.{as in, I am answering this in the unemployed mode}.

Do you wear these outside of the house? I live in California where people are super casual, and I see people wearing flannel PJ bottoms to grocery stores...etc.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
I have the gauchos and t-shirt outfit, too! That's my favorite in the summer. In the winter I change the gauchos for a pair of mens flannel pajama pants.

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
cropped leggings/sweat pants and a tank top with flip flops..... i'll wear it around the house and sometimes grocery shopping or something-- but i hate going out in public like that

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
My next door neighbor seems to hang out in his navy blue bath robe all day. Everytime he's getting mail, or taking out the trash or doing something in his garage he's in his bath robe.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
MonkeyPie said:
I have the gauchos and t-shirt outfit, too! That's my favorite in the summer. In the winter I change the gauchos for a pair of mens flannel pajama pants.

Glad to hear it. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one still wearing this "outdated" style...

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
In the winter I still wear my goucho outfit because it doesn't get that cold in So Cal. I switch up my flip flops for these lovely outdoor slippers (dh HATES them) and add a hoodie.

tasman.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
sweatpants and a tee, or flannel bed-shorts and a tee

comfy and I don't care if I get covered in cat hair

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
My favorite comfy outfit is a pair of flannel pants or sweatpants and a t-shirt or sweatshirt in the winter. In the summer, it's a t-shirt and a pair of old shorts or yoga pants. I usually just wear them around the house. If I'm going out, I throw on a pair of jeans.

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
jaysonsmom said:
Amber St. Clare said:

Do you wear these outside of the house? I live in California where people are super casual, and I see people wearing flannel PJ bottoms to grocery stores...etc.

No I don't wear my flannels out. I slip into sweatpants {!!!!} unless I am meeting someone for lunch or shopping or drinks...then I put on a pair of jeans {but keep the long underwear on}.

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
i have a pair of very old perfectly broken in levi brand blue jeans that are like an old friend!I wear them with an old early 1990s ralph loren polo that is as soft as silk now.I wear them often and with an old heavy silver navajo cuff bracelet from the 1970s that has a mellow patina from years of wear because ive never polished it.

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I am in love with the lounge wear at Lane Bryant! They have super thin sweatpants and sweatshirts for summer and I just crawl into them with a pair of flip flops and I'm done! If I wear it out, which I do since I mostly just run out to the grocery store, I just throw on a brightly colored tank underneath so it's not all black. My favorite part is that I wear that with all of my diamonds!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
When I'm sick it's black sweat pants, my brown zip up hoodie, and slippers. I don't leave the house. If I'm leaving the house, I put on my blue pullover hoodie because it doesn't ride up. It's much rattier, though. Oh well.

In the summer I generally just throw on shorts and a tshirt.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Winter is sweats and summer is a long t-shirt with shorts.

MissMina

Brilliant_Rock
It's an over sized sleep T with pictures of the Simpson kids labeled The Good ( Lisa) The Bad (Bart) and The Snuggly (Maggie).
I have had it for 20 years and it's still going strong. I pair it with shorts in the summer and sweat pants in the winter.

amyholder

Rough_Rock
My summer uniform is khaki shorts and a t-shirt! so comfortable! but i have noticed that my khakis are starting to wrinkle so bad that i have to iron them! i think its because i had to stop drying them in the dryer since im not as small as i once was and i don't want them to shrink. i may have to find a new comfy outfit! :((

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
When I come home I change my clothes right away since we have 4 cats and I don't want to get cat hair all over my clothes LOL.
I change into light sweat pants and a t-shirt. If I have to go out for something I always change into my regular street clothes as I refuse to wear sweat pants in public. I like dressing smart when I am out and about if even only to run a quick errand. I'm not fond of the "soccer mom" look.

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I work from home so I am always in comfy clothes :wink2: it short and t-shirt summer, sweats in the winter 8) and yes I have been know to wear them to the store....lol

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
In the winter it's velour pants and in the summer it's usually my old cheerleading shorts (um, yeah they're a little more stretched out now) and a t shirt.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
my favourite comfy outfit is a pair of tracksuit bottoms, big thick socks, my pink fluffy slippers and a big jumper.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No clue...an old cashmere sweater and a pair of khaki jeans, I guess.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
I change as soon as I get in the apartment, unless we have guests. Usually I'll be in comfy shorts and a tank top, or a tank top and yoga pants. And of course, no shoes!

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Yes, at any given time I'll hve one outfit I wear when I'm at home and I'll wear that one outfit until I have to give it up because I've washed it so much it falls apart. I can't say that I have "outfits" like this because it's always just a pair of shorts, a sweatshirt, a pair of sweatpants, and I become attached to them.

I have the worst fashion sense in the world. Well, I shouldn't say that. My grandfather in Florida used to try to (try to because my grandmother stopped him) wear orange socks with shorts. My fashion sense is only a little better, so when I find a comfortable outfit I stop thinking about it. It's like it's "done".

I really should try to do better but I hate shopping for clothes. I should order some comfy outfits the next time I'm buying shirts from LandsEnd or something. Now that you mention it I think I'll do that. :))

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
yoga pants, pull over fleece- or tank top depending on temperature, uggs or flipflops- again depending on the temerature. :bigsmile:

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Scrubs and a t-shirt. I do not, however, wear this out of the house.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
So you guys dug up an old thread of mine, so I have a new one:
I have a new comfy outfit that I can wear out! Long tunic or long sweater with jeggings and riding boots.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Michael Stars shirts, Hudson jeans. That is basically all I have worn since I gave birth.

Oh, and Fluevogs. Gods bless comfortable footwear ....

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Flannel pj's and mocassin slippers. Bright yellow polka dot bathrobe which my DH hates, and have been known to walk to the mailbox in bigsmile:

cheers--Sharon

LittleRiver

Shiny_Rock
FI's college sweatpants. For some reason, they are so much comfier than anything of mine!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results