shape
carat
color
clarity

You scream, I scream we all scream for...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ICE CREAM!

My newly found favorite is Haagen Dazs FIVE in Ginger. Five ingredients -- milk, eggs, cream, sugar, and ginger.

I haven't been able to get myself to buy another flavor since I discovered this!

What flavor will you be screaming for this summer?

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK, so I suppose there might be times when I can't get my hands on ginger ice cream. My all-time favorite for cones is a nice, creamy, coffee ice cream without frou frou stuff added... but chocolate-dipped if possible!

And if I happen to be thirsty... make mine a pineaple soda
2.gif
with vanilla ice cream and a dollop of whipped cream on top.

Bring on that hot weather!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
mango ice cream !!
18.gif

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Tin Roof and Candy jar... DELISH!

I wish they would sell Candy Jar''s ice cream without all of the candy in it.. Something about just the ice cream is soooo yummy!

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
It is winter here, but this past summer I was very fond of Ferrero Rocher from Cold Rock with Tim Tams smashed up in it
18.gif

Next summer, I think I will be enjoying fruity gelatos- mango, lemon & lime.. can''t wait!

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Ben and Jerry''s chocolate fudge brownie. Always has been, always will be
3.gif

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Publix brand light (doesn''t taste light) lemon sugar cookie ice cream. Yum.
18.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
fudge track, bunny track or moose tracks... one of those tracks.

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
I wish I lived in NY right now because an italian ice would be so awesome (in cherry, of course!)

My absolute favorite brand of ice cream is Haagen Daz. I can even just have the plain vanilla and be completely satisfied.

During the summer though, I really love Eddy''s fruit bars.

Bia

Ideal_Rock
I love all ice cream
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif

My new fav, almond joy flavored (coconut, chocolate and almonds) sooooo yummy!

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/24/2009 10:05:36 AM
Author: fiery
I wish I lived in NY right now because an italian ice would be so awesome (in cherry, of course!)
There''s a local chain here that sells ices in a couple dozen flavors - including cherry chocolate chip, chocolate peanut butter, vanilla oreo (to name a few of my favorites) - as well as all the traditional fruit flavors. It''s delicious!

soocool

Ideal_Rock
Rita''s water ice in cherry or lemon, or even better a Rita''s Gelati!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I don''t eat a lot of ice cream, but we make frequent trips to St. Augustine and I eat toasted coconut ice cream from a chocolate factory every time I go there. Mmmmmm

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love love love gelato, ice cream and frozen custard.
18.gif

I usually eat Skinny Cow ice cream products but when I am going for a treat I go for the following:

I love chocolate hazelnut gelato and the fruit gelatos.

Ben and Jerry's Oatmeal cookie, my absolute favorite; if you love cinnamon you like love this.

In St. Louis they have these custard stands called Mr. Wizard's and I love the banana, nila wafer custard.

oneandahalfrock

Shiny_Rock
Trader Joe''s Mango Sorbet!!!
It''s sooo good and I think only about 100 calories per serving.
I''ll actually take a good sorbet over actual ice cream any day... not a big dairy fan. :D

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m not a big fan of ice cream, but during the summer.... hubby and I make trips with the grandboys to Cold Stone Creamery. Yum.....
18.gif

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
I
30.gif
icecream in the summer after a long day at the pool. It''s the perfect cap to a wonderful day!

I particuarly love Coldstone Creamery...

My #1
30.gif
is chocolate cake batter icecream with brownie, raspberry and sprinkles smashed up inside. SOOOOO good
18.gif

My #2
30.gif
is chocolate cake batter icecream with raspberries, blueberries and strawberries smashed up inside. Good, but not as sinful as #1.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/24/2009 5:03:24 AM
Author: Porridge
Ben and Jerry''s chocolate fudge brownie. Always has been, always will be
3.gif
DITTO! I get the Fro-Yo version so its better for me.

Also, green tea ice cream.
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
SO refreshing on a hot summer day!

April20

Ideal_Rock
My all time fave is peanut butter and chocolate from either Baskin Robbins or Haagen Dazs. YUM!!!

I have some B & J Half Baked Frozen Yogurt in the freezer right now. Pretty darn good in my opinion. I also like the waffle cone delight from Breyer''s. The other thing I like about Breyer''s is that a lot of their flavors are as low in fat/calories as the other "light" brands, they just aren''t labeled as such.

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/24/2009 11:16:10 AM
Author: Linda W
I''m not a big fan of ice cream, but during the summer.... hubby and I make trips with the grandboys to Cold Stone Creamery. Yum.....
18.gif
Cold Stone is heaven on earth and I''m really, really glad it''s 20 minutes away from home otherwise I''d be in big (literally) trouble.

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
ice cream is quite possibly my favorite food.

I LOVE rocky road...but ONLY when it has actual little marshmallows in it, not a marshmallow swirl
14.gif

I also love blood orange sorbet, coffee ice cream, samoas ice cream, and anything that has a ton of pieces of stuff in it. Mmmmm.

Bia-Almond Joy sounds AMAZING! What brand makes it??

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
I can not eat milk, cream, etc
7.gif

I do enjoy soy ice cream. I just had choc chip cookie dough the other day, and it was great. Fewer calories, and almost as rich as regular dairy ice cream.

I''ve tried rice ice cream, and it''s not nearly as good as the soy ice cream.

My fav flavors:
cookies and cream
mint choc chip

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
My all time favorite flavor ever and nothing could top it for me is:

Ben and Jerrys coffee heathbar crunch. Its the best!

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Bluebell Homemade Vanilla
and a close second, strawberry

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/24/2009 1:53:53 AM
Author:VRBeauty
My newly found favorite is Haagen Dazs FIVE in Ginger. Five ingredients -- milk, eggs, cream, sugar, and ginger.

What flavor will you be screaming for this summer?
I just bought the FIVE Brown Sugar .. but haven''t tried it yet. My most recent fave is a Haagen Daas specialty flavor "Fleur Del Sel Caramel" ... Caramel ice cream with little chocolate covered sea salt caramel candies mixed in -- seriously -- little boxed candy type miniature caramels. It is TO DIE FOR.

To all the flavors I''ve loved before (Julio Iglesis & Willie Nelson style) ...

* Coffee Heath Bar Crunch
* Andes Mint (something or other) -- local flavor -- was white mint with Andes mints mixed in
* Coffee Chip (local homemade)
* Pinkberry plain with strawberries & kiwi on top

And recently I had a real craving for Cherry Vanilla.

April20

Ideal_Rock
I don''t know how I forgot this, but my absolute favorite place to go get ice cream is Fairfax Scoop in Fairfax, CA. Everything is made daily- they have a vanilla honey lavendar that''s nice, a fantastic coconut and some excellent lemon varieties. Cash only and be prepared to wait in line (and the store is TINY). I wish I still had work in that area so I could sneak back for some.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
My boss would love that ginger ice cream. She''s a HUGE ginger fan, I''ll have to tell her about it! As for myself, I''m a big cookie dough or cookies ''n'' cream fan...mmmmm

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Mmm, I was lucky enough to eat Lappert's in Hawaii last week. It's the only place it's sold (online too, but it is ridiculously expensive). I had macadamia nut, coconut, chocolate fudge, vanilla. It is truly the best ice cream in the world.

I eat the WW ice creams that come in individual packages. Cookies and Cream, Mint Chip, Peanut Butter Delight, most of them are good. I also have some truffle bars from Skinny Cow in the fridge that are suppsoed to be excellent.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/24/2009 12:52:22 PM
Author: decodelighted
My most recent fave is a Haagen Daas specialty flavor ''Fleur Del Sel Caramel'' ... Caramel ice cream with little chocolate covered sea salt caramel candies mixed in -- seriously -- little boxed candy type miniature caramels. It is TO DIE FOR.
Oh my goodness did my eyes just read what they think they did?!?!????!!!!!!! That sounds delish! I LOVE caramel. I''ve got to try some of that.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results