shape
carat
color
clarity

worlds smallest car with HILARIOUS video!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Yes, the legs. That's why 6' 1" had a hard time fitting into the Honda Civic. I don't think it was safe, actually. His kneecaps would probably have been demolished in an accident. I'll buy the car and he can sit in the back if he can't sit in the front. It's not my major consideration. I love small cars. I'm just having trouble finding one I like. This isn't back in the day when you can choose early '60's Beetles and early '70's Civic and Accords. Small cars are a lot more "iffy" in terms of quality, a lot more expensive compared to what they used to be, and to be honest the gas mileage is pathetic since we've had since about '73 to work on improving it. I think the Mercedes Benz (the "smart" car?) should get a lot better gas mileage. Combine the fact it doesn't with the fact I have to get it maintained at the one Mercedes Dealer on my island and not very attractive possibility to own. For the record, I didn't think it was funny he couldn't fit in the car; I just don't care as much any more. I need a car. The pea under the twelfth mattress, not so much anymore. :errrr: :o ;( :confused:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results