shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash ACA diamond studs are here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Petunia

Rough_Rock

I had to start another thread, because........

They arrived today!!! Ok guilt is gone. You ladies were so right. Once I saw dem dere earrings in these lovely three prong martini posts, the guilt just vanished! They are simply mwaaaaaaavelous looking. I do say, I wear them well ;-) I examined them with the loupe that was included in the package and tinkered with the diamond toolkit. I’m seeing great flashes of light off these diamonds. I’m glad I didn’t settle and made the effort to do a little better
2.gif

I’d like to thank Denise at Whiteflash who was prompt in answering all my questions via email and phone. She was great and the entire process from start to finish was pretty easy and stress free. I need a reason to do business with Whiteflash again -- I see a diamond pendant for my daughter’s graduation in the future (something like Patty''s or Mara''s, eh??)
3.gif

I’ll post a couple of pics I took this evening and hopefully take some better ones in the natural light during the day tomorrow. Warning: my picture taking skills are pretty bad. I leave you with one poor shot of them on the counter and another worn in my earlobe.
Thanks again to everyone. (Now watch me screw up posting the pics -- so typical of me)

Lobe4.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow they look good to me!!! I love them and their size of course!! YUM.

Wear in the best of health and keep that guilt at bay with semi-annually doses of new diamonds.
9.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Perfect!
30.gif
3.gif
1.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
They are beautiful Petunia. Thanks for the ear shot. NICE

day_lily_me

Rough_Rock
Thanks for sharing those pictures of your new blings Petunia. And I''m glad that your guilt vanished into the darkness. I''ll bet you just glow when you enter a room. Enjoy them and wear them in good health! You done good girl! Congrats!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
Just beautiful Petunia! Nothing like a little sparkle to get rid of buyer''s remorse!

yanekie25

Shiny_Rock
beautiful. I am looking for some nice studs too. Those are great. What is the tcw.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Petunia
I see tons of spakle!! Wear them in good health! Guilt FREE!!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Must not look, must not look.........

Oh, I looked!!
31.gif
I want a pair now!!!!! They are awesome!!!!
30.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/1/2004 1:49:27 PM
Author: kayla17
Must not look, must not look.........

Oh, I looked!!
31.gif
I want a pair now!!!!! They are awesome!!!!
30.gif
hahaha I want a pair too!!! We all need more b-days and anniversaries per year so we can be showered with sparkilies every month!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/1/2004 7:46
6.gif
3 PM
Author: MichelleCarmen

so we can be showered with sparkilies every month!
Every DAY?
9.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
They are beautiful, Petunia!

Thanks for the ear shot...The size looks great on you!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow!!!
26.gif

you should have warned us to get out the sunglasses before proceeding....................

36.gif
congratulations!
36.gif

Petunia

Rough_Rock

Goodness, I think I recognize that ear...it''s very eerie to see my ear up there

2.gif

I had to avoid the computer to study for a few days and I came back to add some pics and see what else transpired here. I have to say, ladies, you are all so very kind. Thank you. I''m just going to attach two more pictures I took. I''m going to put my camera away after this (I hope).

Yanekie25, total carat weight is 1.512

And now, onto a more difficult task, my children''s christmas list........argh! I need a wife!

Helen

WF10a.JPG

yellowfan

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! I absolutely love the Martini style! They look beautiful and such a good size!

Best,

Lori/yellowfan

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Petunia
WOW !!! beautiful earrings
10.gif
30.gif
if my daughters let me get my ear pierce, I''ll get one of those too,but they say i''am too old to have my ear pierce (teenagers what do they know)....LOL

Petunia

Rough_Rock
Dancing Fire: You''re never too old
2.gif
I had my ears pierced at a young age and I''m so glad I did. My teen daughter just had a second hole added to each of her earlobes for another earring (owwie!). I jokingly said to her afterwards that I was going to get second hole in my earlobes too next week. She looked at me strangely and smiled. If I wasn''t such a big chicken, I''d have done it
11.gif

Helen

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Petunia, welcome to PS!

And you were feeling guilty because???????????????

Someone clue me in. I''m having a memory lapse if I have previously read why Petunia was feeling guilty about those sparklers.

Petunia, I''m glad you''re over it. Move on dear, and enjoy those earrings.
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results