shape
carat
color
clarity

Where has time gone!? Happy to be back ...

Miss Sparkly

Brilliant_Rock
I honestly cannot remember the last time that I was on PS, but I do still see many faces that I remember. A lot has happened in the past few months that has led me to be a much better, and much happier Miss Sparkly. My marriage had been terrible for the past few years but I could not quite get to the point of leaving exhubby. He chose video games over me a long time ago. It was so bad that he became violent and agressive if I tried to pull him away from his games. A wonderful man entered my life and gave me the courage that I needed to move forward with the divorce and then I ended up briefly dating said man (who btw was HOT!). He and I as BF/GF were not a good match at all and I'm sorry to say ruined our friendship. I will though be forever grateful for the strength that he gave to me. I moved in with a beautiful couple and Daisy has been such a blessing in my life. Her book is an absolute inspiration if anybody would like to check it out - www.daisyrainmartin.com.. She has taken me under her wing and her and her husband have been nothing but positive and uplifting support for me. Also, I now have a mom! For anybody who might remember long long ago my own biological mother was abusive and I have since cut ties with her. My new stepmother is a beautiful, loving, caring person that I welcome with open arms into my family. The job situation is terrible - I'm horribly bored out of my mind and that has led me to the final push of going back to school and completing a double major. I should find out Tuesday if my grants and loan are apporved (dust please!) and if they are I will be moving back to my hometown in August with a 2.5 yr journey to my degrees. My goal is to be done with school by the time I'm 30 - I will be 26 in one week - so I find that very reasonable considering I have 2 years under me already. Had some fun casually dating off and on, broke one heart :(, but right now in my life it's time to put me first. And lastly I have a project in the very slow works! My step-inlaws owned a jewelry store back in the day and have a beautiful green diamond that guess who's getting it? That's me! I won't have it done until likely December/early next year but when I do pics are going up :D Whew that is a NUTSHELL of this year. Overall I'm grateful to be back on the forums I love and hope to reunite and make friends once again.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome back! Best of luck with you on the school plans, and I am happy for you that you seem happy and have a good outlook for the future!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow - that's quite the journey - and it sounds like the best is yet to come! Welcome back, and congratulations on all the positive changes you've made in your life!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome back Miss Sparkly, it's good to hear from you, you've been through a lot and I'm so glad to hear you're doing well and moving forward with your life! I didn't realize you were so young - you're only a few years older than my daughter! Life can be difficult and full of ups and downs at this time of life, it's great that you are feeling positive and are so motivated to achieve your goals. I really hope all the financial stuff works out for you so that you can start working on your degrees and moving on with your life. Please keep us posted as to how things are going for you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results