shape
carat
color
clarity

Where did SDL go?

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
I knew I hadn't seen SDL for awhile, and I was missing her two cents, so I looked her up. Her last post was in April, and prior to that, she hadn't posted since December.

Has she outgrown us? Is she too busy? Is everything okay in her life?

We miss you SDL! Just let us know how you are, okay? :wavey:

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
99 looks at this thread and no one knows what happened to SDL? That is so not what I was hoping for.

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Since I looked, I wanted to say that I don't know, but you are right, she has not been posting. A busy time in her life, perhaps? Hopefully, all is well with her. It is thoughtful of you to miss her.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I will give her your best. She's doing great but working hard. I think many of us don't have time to post here like we used to. Doesn't mean we don't care, just life and all of that... I chat with her a lot, so she will be thrilled you were thinking of her. :wavey:

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kaleigh|1337039576|3195234 said:
I will give her your best. She's doing great but working hard. I think many of us don't have time to post here like we used to. Doesn't mean we don't care, just life and all of that... I chat with her a lot, so she will be thrilled you were thinking of her. :wavey:

I think a lot of people use their time to post elsewhere, since people have found other ways to chat, is my opinion. Give her our best!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
TravelingGal|1337041282|3195261 said:
Kaleigh|1337039576|3195234 said:

I think a lot of people use their time to post elsewhere, since people have found other ways to chat, is my opinion. Give her our best!

I did, and she will post tomorrow. I don't like saying anything for anyone. But in this case, she was touched. All is good, that's all folks..

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is very good to hear!

Just in general and not related to SDL, I think it is sad if we have lost people here to off site groups.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1337046677|3195348 said:

Just in general and not related to SDL, I think it is sad if we have lost people here to off site groups.

It's not sad if they want to just keep in touch with certain people and their lives are more fulfilled because of it. People would have left anyway.

Although I've noticed that far less people have left than threatened. :cheeky:

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
TravelingGal|1337046891|3195356 said:

It's not sad if they want to just keep in touch with certain people and their lives are more fulfilled because of it. People would have left anyway.

I don't see it as sad either. It's just a natural progression. I love my groups but I do try to check in here too. I am Lisa Elizabeth. So if ya want to find me, it's not hard...

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
TravelingGal|1337046891|3195356 said:

:lol: Well, I clearly have missed some things and maybe I am glad I did!

(Let me clarify, if people find other places they prefer, more power to them. So I'll take it back and just not care! :lol: :lol: :lol: )

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wanted to be SURE you knew I wasn't speaking of you when I mentioned people leaving for other groups (and I don't even know who they are)! We do miss you here and wish you'd come back and see us more often!

TooPatient

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad you're okay!

You are missed! I hope your life is going well and all of the busy going on in your life is positive :))

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
sounds like life is good, SDL!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
nice to hear from ya SDL.. :wavey:

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
So good to hear from you, SDL :appl:

Don't be a stranger... :wavey:

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
SanDiegoLady|1337216397|3196976 said:
Hi. I'm still around, just not as I used to be. I do anonymously pop in from time to time. I don't belong to any other groups, I work quite a lot and sometimes my insane shifts compete with socializing. Honestly, I didn't think I'd be missed so thank you for thinking of me.

There was a time just before I was frequenting PS that some nasty behavior took place & I deal with so much poison in my daily job, I couldn't stand seeing it happen to people I've built relationships with in real life. Its counter productive and immature. That's not what I'd experienced and become accustomed to here. I was disappointed. Instead of being part of it, I decided to take hiatus.

I still wear my diamond pendant from my 10k gift every day, it's a reminder to me of the small part I'd participated in here. I always smile when I wear it because several of the relationships I'd begun "online" have become so much more. The knowledge I've gained here is immeasurable.

Thank you so much Holly for thinking of me, it means a lot :praise:

Hi! :wavey:

We have missed you; you have been a big part of PS for years. My first few days on PS were close to when you married; I think your's was the first PS wedding I saw photos of (then gingercookie, T-Gal, and Tacori E-Ring).

I was just nosey and wanted to be sure that everything was fine with you. You are always a cheerful, positive presence when you are here - - kinda like Skippy. ;)) Please check in when you can; in the words of Tom Bodet "We'll leave the light on for you." :bigsmile:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
[quote="HollyS|1337292028|

We have missed you; you have been a big part of PS for years. My first few days on PS were close to when you married; I think your's was the first PS wedding I saw photos of (then gingercookie, T-Gal, and Tacori E-Ring).

I was just nosey and wanted to be sure that everything was fine with you. You are always a cheerful, positive presence when you are here - - kinda like Skippy. ;)) Please check in when you can; in the words of Tom Bodet "We'll leave the light on for you." :bigsmile:[/quote]

Holly...most PSers aren't that old... :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results