shape
carat
color
clarity

What was I thinking???

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good grief.. I've gone back to school. The past 6 months I've been reading here like once a week but not posting much because the whole move back to the USA thing was more overwhelming than moving to China was! And now I've added school? But I'm so excited that I can *finally go to a GTG so anyone just dying to meet the elusive CehraBehra will finally get their chance!!! My birthday is that weekend too so yay me!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looking forward to meeting you! :bigsmile: Best wishes on your move!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay!!! :appl: Welcome home! Glad you are coming!!!

I think Skippy has already sent you the info, but here are some plans for Friday and we can also tell you were we are staying if you want to stay near some others!

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/love-friday-night-vegas-gtg.184204/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/love-friday-night-vegas-gtg.184204/[/URL]

Or you can reach me through my listing on LoupeTroop.com, go down the page and find "1.58 G VS1". That way you can get emails regarding extra plans.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cehra, welcome home! I was actually thinking about you the other day, wondering how things were in China. I loved reading about your experiences there. How has the transition back home been? You're going to Las Vegas, right? I wish I could go, but I look forward to reading all about it. Have fun!

ETA: Good luck in school! What are you studying?

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sara!!! I've missed you! And I can one million percent identify with you on the school thing... I have moved from Chicago to Kansas City and out of sheer and utter boredom woke up one day and said: Hey! I think I'll become a CPA! Whaaaaaaa...??? So I am now working full time, taking two college level accounting classes (because I need to finish some requirements before I can sit for the exam) AND taking the Becker CPA review class. All. At. The. Same. Time. I don't even have time to be posting this right now--ha! Can I ask what you're going back for? It it as wow-worthy and sexy as accounting?!? :cheeky:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cehra, welcome home! :appl: :appl:

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
I went back to school and then got *sick - ugh, great timing!!!

Dee*Jay - sexy? I dunno... is sheldon from BBT sexy? lol I've got like 12 years to go - ask me if I'm sexy *then lol I didn't know you moved... to kansas city? That surprises me! If you'd said you'd moved to miami beach or something I wouldn't seem so surprised but missouri?

Zoe - I can't say I'm studying physics because at this moment I'm not yet... but that's the plan :)

DS - Am I going to get to meet you???????? :)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes!!! I am so excited!!!

What in the world are you planning to do with Physics????

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You bit off a lot, but its been a few weeks now - are you feeling better, especially since the GTG is coming up?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results