shape
carat
color
clarity

What's Your SIGN? And Does It Fit YOU?

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Can I put some guesses in for SO and my best friend?

If so, #5 for pisces and #7 for leo

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Ok, Scorpio and 10 for me.

I admit I know little of astrology other than my birth sign.

I am also a Monkey and an INTJ :bigsmile:

Sparkalin

Rough_Rock
I'll play. I think #5 is pretty close and I'm a Cancer. ( Bad joke: I kinda grow on you.) Please, no offense to anyone. :))

Linda

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Virgo. I guess it does.

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
I think #10 fits me best.

I'm a Capricorn. Almost 100% certain that is NOT the description for Capricorn, because I've never identified with it. I almost feel like the opposite of most Capricorn traits.

Glitz

Shiny_Rock
I totally believe in astrology, my one and only tattoo is of a scorpion and it's placed just underneath my underwear line. I thought it was very fitting since scorpios are the most sexual of all signs ... which I also agree with :cheeky:

I'm going to say that I'm #9 - Determination, passion and motivation. It should also say something about how we see everything as black or white, there are no grey areas, it's either all or nothing. Also, all of the scorpios I know are highly intuitive / borderline psychic. BTW I'm also a Rat (1984).

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Imdanny|1292453939|2797965 said:
Virgo. I guess it does.

Hi Danny! :wavey:
But which of the 12 descriptions do you think is Virgo?

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Autumnovember|1292453328|2797956 said:

Ummm . . . Autumn . . . none of your guesses have been correct so far. . . sorry. :blackeye: Want to try again? I'm just telling you, since you seem to want the reveal pretty quick and I thought I could help you narrow in (with that bit of info).

Actually, I think with some code-breaking skills, someone could figure it out with AN's guesses.

:wavey: :wavey: EVERYBODY :wavey: :wavey:
With the new guesses, we seem to be doing slightly better on picking the right sign, I'll do another tally after I eat dinner.

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
iLander|1292456513|2798008 said:
Autumnovember|1292453328|2797956 said:

Ummm . . . Autumn . . . none of your guesses have been correct so far. . . sorry. :blackeye: Want to try again? I'm just telling you, since you seem to want the reveal pretty quick and I thought I could help you narrow in (with that bit of info).

Actually, I think with some code-breaking skills, someone could figure it out with AN's guesses.

:wavey: :wavey: EVERYBODY :wavey: :wavey:
With the new guesses, we seem to be doing slightly better on picking the right sign, I'll do another tally after I eat dinner.

Nope! Don't want second guesses :) I was picking the ones that fit ME best and then SO and my best friend picked the ones they thought fit their personalities best and we all agreed on each others picks. None of the others fit any of us, haha.

laine

Brilliant_Rock
I'm a Libra, 1 or 7 fits me best.
DH is a Leo and he's 3 or 11.

phoenixgirl

Ideal_Rock
I think my personality most fits number 9, although the description was very similar to #2 as well. I'm an Aries. Oh, and I was born a month early, so I must have really wanted to be one. ;-)

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
iLander|1292435222|2797621 said:
Are you into astrology? Do you believe it? Or is it just wishful thinking, especially the “characteristics” of each sign?

Let’s try an experiment. I have 12 sets of characteristics below, taken from some well-regarded astrology sites. Please pick which one you think most closely fits you and post the number and your actual sign. Feel free to take a guess about other PSer's who are following the thread.

After we get a good number of posts, I will tell you if you are right! :appl:

1) Vision, intellect and humanity. They are determined to make the world a better place and to help everyone they can along the way. They are truly the trailblazers of the zodiac.

2) Initiative, courage and determination. These folks love to get things going and are fearless along the way. Their dynamism and competitive spirit add considerably to any of their endeavors.

3) Stability, loyalty and dogged determination. Blank- want to get the job done, and they will. What better way to get the riches they so fervently crave?

4) Ability to communicate effectively and to think clearly. Adventures of the mind are what the Blank- are all about. They also love to share themselves with their friends, and they make for charming companions.

5) Tenacity with which they protect their loved ones. These folks don't ask for much, either: a comfortable home and sense of peace about sums it up. It's that nurturing instinct which makes Blank- a pleasure to be with.

6) Creativity, idealism and leadership. Blank- don't lack for ambition, either, so they're likely to accomplish a lot -- and have fun while they're at it. Their warmth and loyalty ensures that others will enjoy the ride as well.

7) Practicality, sharp mind and attention to detail. When merged with their willingness to serve, Blank-become essential helpmates. They can be picky -- so what?

8) Quest for fairness, peace and harmony. That the Blank- are the great diplomats of the zodiac further helps their case. A beautiful journey this will be, thanks to the Blank-'s inimitable sense of style.

9) Determination, passion and motivation. Blank- don't know the word quit, which is why they usually get the job done. A powerhouse? Like no other.

10) Philosophical, wide-open and curious nature. These folks seek both knowledge and truth, and they are eager to share their explorations with others. Their optimistic and generous spirit makes them a pleasure to have around.

11) Their willingness to work hard and their determination to succeed. Their ambition is boundless, yet they are cautious, responsible and always play fair. That's why their successes are all the more sweet.

12) Compassionate and charitable nature. These folks love to help others and do so in the most imaginative of ways. It's their feeling sensibility that wins people over.

(note to self, find more productive way to spend lunch . . . :lol: )

You've been starting some AWESOME threads recently, iLander - I'm gonna guess you're a Libra? :rodent:

My problem with astrology is that most people can see some of ALL of the above in them. You've heard the one about the prof. who handed out "personalized" horoscpes? Half his students thought, "eh," half thought they were eerily accurate.

Turned out they all got the exact same ones. It said a lot more about human nature than anything else ....

But I'm curious to see what people ID me as! I identify with #4 most strongly, though I doubt it's my actual sign ....

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
I'm an Aries, not too far from the cusp with Pisces. I've never really felt like an Aries, although I do get flashes of temper once in awhile! I think either #7 or #11 describes me best...I'm torn between the two.

iLander

Ideal_Rock
@CIRCE: You can't get off that easy, :lol: if you're number 4, what sign are you?

I'm not a Libra. :loopy:

Sha

Ideal_Rock
Interesting!

8 & 12 describe me. I'm a CANCER.

I'm not into astrology much, but the couple times I've read Cancer profiles, they do seem to be describing me.

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Okay, here's some hints :wavey:

I am an Aquarius, and I am number 1. (tell me you didn't see that coming :lol: )

Interestingly, all the Taurus people and 2 of the Aries people chose their description accurately! :appl:

HINT: A Few Correct Answers

#1) AQUARIUS- iLander

#2) ARIES- dragonfly411, phoenixgirl

#3) TAURUS- anchor 31, NewEnglandLady

@Glitz --My DH is a Cancer with Scorpio rising. That is a HECK of a combination :naughty:

Is your sign in there? Do you agree with the description?

There are other right answers, 12 so far, but I want to let give some other people time to play.

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
oh, i want to play. i read your characteristics & will make a guess. (it wasn't as easy as i thought it would be & i don't know if i got the right one.) i didn't read ahead; so this is my guess right after reading the choices.

i think #4 describes me closest:
4) Ability to communicate effectively and to think clearly. Adventures of the mind are what the Blank- are all about. They also love to share themselves with their friends, and they make for charming companions.

and irl i'm a GEMINI.

ETA: i went back to the top of the thread & i had stopped reading the choices at #8 (yea, i'm a genius :cheeky: ). maybe #10 describes me best. ahhh, i don't know. i'm sticking w/#4 but it could be #10. this is tough :shock:

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
iLander|1292465980|2798150 said:
@CIRCE: You can't get off that easy, :lol: if you're number 4, what sign are you?

I'm not a Libra. :loopy:

D'oh! Knew I forgot something. I'm "really" a Pisces, cusp of Aquarius, so I'm supposed to be dreamy, emotional, gentle, blah blah blah. I've never identified with it in the slightest: I have a quick temper and quicker tongue, I'm goal-oriented in the extreme, and I have a strong tendency towards stubbornness. I'm closer to my Chinese sign, which says I'm aesthetically oriented, inclined to luxury, and extremely loyal, all of which I like ... except I'm a SHEEP. Mutton or lamb, no matter how you dress it, nobody wants to be a SHEEP.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I already guessed, but I neglected to share that I don't believe in astrology.

As teens my best girlfriends and I used to call in for our free horoscopes every day--remember that number you could call? Anyway, while I always loved hearing my free daily horoscope, I never really bought into it. I like to think that I am all of the lovely, positive things they tell me about Libras, but none of the negatives. :cheeky:

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
Tanzigrrl|1292446840|2797825 said:
I'm a Gemini and I think #4 fits me the best.

weird. we're the only 2 gemini's so far & we both picked #4.

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
I'm a Libra. I think I'm a combination of 8, 10, and 12. My mom is a Libra too. She's a combination of 5 and 8.

I guess that Libra is #8.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Burberrygirl|1292468350|2798189 said:
I'm a Libra. I think I'm a combination of 8, 10, and 12. My mom is a Libra too. She's a combination of 5 and 8.

I guess that Libra is #8.
Oh, yeah, I'm totally changing my first guess from #4 to #8 for Libra. At first, I saw the "charming" in #4 and that's why I guessed Libra, but the harmonious bit in #8 is what gives it away.

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
3 and 11 both describe me well.

I am on the Aries/Taurus cusp, but consider myself a Taurus as most astrology calendars place me on the first day of Taurus and the Aries horoscope never really fit me.

Oh, only read your first post before I made my decision.

EDITED: So I have read your answer, I thought 3 was the "taurus" answer, I am interested to see what 11 ends up being.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm not really into astrology (as in, I don't read my horoscope and if I did I wouldn't allow it to affect my daily actions/decisions) but as far as my sign...I think I fit into the description pretty well. I'm a Taurus. I am definitely stubborn, and those closest to me would say that I am both stubborn and bull-headed, and tough to persuade. That's about it, though! Otherwise I am personable, have a friendly demeanor, am loving towards people whether I know them well or not, and generally am sociable. I have underlying issues, but for astrology purposes only, I would describe myself the way I just did. I see no harm in identifying oneself with astrological signs--sometimes it can be a fun indicator of who we are on the surface. Great thread!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
pisces = #8

not only am i a pisces, i was also born in a rat year and proud of it.

MoZo

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
*threadjack*
monnie~ LOVE your puppy avatar!

Lexie

Shiny_Rock
I'm a Sagittarius and think that #10 describes me the best.

My boyfriend's a Leo and #6 fits him perfectly!

8)

reader

Brilliant_Rock
I have often read that a Pisces woman in the room really is 12 different women in the same room, as Pisces has traits of all the other signs. I am also a wood Tiger, and very proud of the Tiger.
None of these suit me completely, but 1 would be the closest.

My boyfriend is a Fire Snake, Virgo, and is number 7 to a T.

iLander

Ideal_Rock
:wavey: :wavey: HERE ARE ALL THE RIGHT ANSWERS :appl: :appl:

anchor31 » I'm a Taurus and I think #3 fits the Taurus description.
Jessie702 » 7-Virgo
KittyGolightly-I'm a Libra, which I think is #8.
dragonfly411 » 2 describes me well--I am Aries
jaysonsmom » #10 fit me, and I'm a Sagittarius
NewEnglandLady » I'm also a Taurus and thought #3
Tanzigrrl » I'm a Gemini and I think #4 fits me the best.
somethingshiny » I'm a Libra which I think is described in 8
rhbgirl24 » 12 and pisces
Sparkalin » I think #5 is pretty close and I'm a Cancer
Glitz » scorpio I'm going to say that I'm #9
phoenixgirl » #2 as well. I'm an Aries
lulu66 » i think #4 and i'm a GEMINI.
Burberrygirl »I guess that Libra is #8.
Haven »#8 for Libra.
Lexie --I'm a Sagittarius #10 My boyfriend's a Leo and #6
reader--My boyfriend is a Virgo, and is number 7 to a T

Did you guess it right? Why or why not?

I will soon start another thread to help you figure out your rising signs and maybe we'll get to the bottom of why some people aren't influenced by their sun signs. :appl:

iLander

Ideal_Rock
SO, do these descriptions fit you?

AQUARIUS) Vision, intellect and humanity. They are determined to make the world a better place and to help everyone they can along the way. They are truly the trailblazers of the zodiac.

ARIES) Initiative, courage and determination. These folks love to get things going and are fearless along the way. Their dynamism and competitive spirit add considerably to any of their endeavors.

TAURUS) Stability, loyalty and dogged determination. Blank- want to get the job done, and they will. What better way to get the riches they so fervently crave?

GEMINI) Ability to communicate effectively and to think clearly. Adventures of the mind are what the Blank- are all about. They also love to share themselves with their friends, and they make for charming companions.

CANCER) Tenacity with which they protect their loved ones. These folks don't ask for much, either: a comfortable home and sense of peace about sums it up. It's that nurturing instinct which makes Blank- a pleasure to be with.

LEO) Creativity, idealism and leadership. Blank- don't lack for ambition, either, so they're likely to accomplish a lot -- and have fun while they're at it. Their warmth and loyalty ensures that others will enjoy the ride as well.

VIRGO) Practicality, sharp mind and attention to detail. When merged with their willingness to serve, Blank-become essential helpmates. They can be picky -- so what?

LIBRA) Quest for fairness, peace and harmony. That the Blank- are the great diplomats of the zodiac further helps their case. A beautiful journey this will be, thanks to the Blank-'s inimitable sense of style.

SCORPIO) Determination, passion and motivation. Blank- don't know the word quit, which is why they usually get the job done. A powerhouse? Like no other.

SAGIT) Philosophical, wide-open and curious nature. These folks seek both knowledge and truth, and they are eager to share their explorations with others. Their optimistic and generous spirit makes them a pleasure to have around.

CAPRICORN) Their willingness to work hard and their determination to succeed. Their ambition is boundless, yet they are cautious, responsible and always play fair. That's why their successes are all the more sweet.

PISCES) Compassionate and charitable nature. These folks love to help others and do so in the most imaginative of ways. It's their feeling sensibility that wins people over.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results