shape
carat
color
clarity

What''s your favorite kitchen appliance?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rierie26

Shiny_Rock
Inspired by Smurfyimproved''s kitchen utensil post, what''s your favorite kitchen appliance?

Mine:
1. Bread machine
followed closely by
2. Slow cooker

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well mine is our LG diswasher.
9.gif

I do like my KitchenAide professional mixer; I have had it 12 years!!

I love my ice tea maker too so I can have ice tea in the winter!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My hand-blender
1.gif

The appliance I use most is definitely the stove top, though - we toast bread a lot.

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh, good question. Lately, I''d have to say my Cuisinart Griddler. It can be used as a panini press, indoor grill, or griddle. Awesome for breakfast!

I found a pic online that shows the flat griddle plate and the panini grill plate being used. It can lay flat as it is in the picture, or it can be closed for pressing sammiches!

paninipressgriddlerpicforps.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/10/2010 8:03:25 PM
Author: Travel Goddess
Oooh, good question. Lately, I''d have to say my Cuisinart Griddler. It can be used as a panini press, indoor grill, or griddle. Awesome for breakfast!

I found a pic online that shows the flat griddle plate and the panini grill plate being used. It can lay flat as it is in the picture, or it can be closed for pressing sammiches!
ok- that is awesome! we are a griddle family! I have a Wolfgang Puck griddle and love it! but I''m always looking for ideas for DH - he loves griddle! {t-jack over}

charbie

Ideal_Rock
My magic bullet. I use it for everything from chopping veggies to making smoothies. Its fantastic.

soocool

Ideal_Rock
I have 3:

My new dishwasher (super quiet!)
Kitchen Aid mixer (20 years and going strong)
Keurig coffee maker (single serve K cups) I love the Gloria Jean hazlenut coffee (plus no pot to clean!!)

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Large appliances are all 'neccesities' in my mind... including the diswasher. So that leaves small appliances. My favorite is the immersion blender. I love that thing. I can do without it, but so happy I don't have to!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
dishwasher
kitchen aid

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think of all the major appliances as necessities too, so I''d have to say my Farberware Electro-perk coffee pot. I drink almost the whole pot by myself every day. It makes the best coffee with Dunkin'' Donuts regular ground and purified water.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
magic bullet
kitchen aid mixer
slow cooker

:) in that order :)

upgrade

Brilliant_Rock
My espresso machine... we didn''t used to drink coffee so when dh brought it home, I wondered why? We still don''t drink drip coffee, but I love my morning capuccino and my afternoon espresso!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Probably the George Foreman grill comes in so handy when DH doesn''t feel like actually BBQing. It only lacks the BBQ flavor, but we use it a lot!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
Dishwasher!

After that I can't pick just one!!!

Cuisinart mini-chopper
kitchen aid
cuisinart ice cream maker
rice cooker
and waffle maker!!!

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
Jura Impressa coffee machine! I just love my cup of latte every morning!
3.gif

Julianna

Brilliant_Rock
My Kitchen Aid and....in a distant second...my Keurig.

All of my large appliances are crap. Heh heh. Boy do I want a new dishwasher (and microwave...and fridge...and oven...)
3.gif

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Excluding the big ones (Dishwasher, fridge, stove and Microwave):

1) Toaster Oven (love that I can "bake" things without heating up the big oven)
2) Flavia Coffee Drink Maker
3) Slow Cooker

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Dishwasher since I hate washing dishes by hand. Pressure cooker since it tenderizes meats so quickly. Slow cooker since you can pretty much leave and come back after work and have a hot dinner waiting for you.

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
My KitchenAid tops the list, followed by my coffee grinder, then food processor, then the electric pressure cooker. Besides that I could probably do away with all our other small appliances -- I''ve even stopped using the coffeemaker in favor of a manual drip cone.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Probably my fridge because it keeps my Cokes nice and cold and I love having a water dispenser on it. That and the dishwasher...it''s a Kitchen Aid and the dishes are really hot when I take them out which makes me feel like they''re extra clean.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results