shape
carat
color
clarity

What's making you happy right now?!?

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Some pretty crazy stuff is going on in my life right now so I really need to focus on the good, or in fact GREAT things that have happened to me recently...

One of my top dreams in life came true this month!!! My work PAID for lil ol ME to go to JCK :appl: I am so amazed and grateful for the opportunity!! This sounds weird, but I could die today not feeling like I missed anything...don't know why I think like that but oh well 8)

If you are so inclined to share, what's making you happy right now?

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Watching my 2 children grow up makes me happy on a daily basis! They are my true pride and joy!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There is air for me to breath.

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
My health. This last month has been really tough for me in terms of watching someone close to me deteriorate significantly.

The time off that I have from school. I can finally breathe and relax while I prepare for my new career.

My husband, my family, and my close friends.

Taking long walks with my dog.

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Right now not a whole lot...lots of people I know are sick and some have died, its been a horrible year for me..but anyway the one bright side right this minute for me is today is my last day at work till Monday...I need the peace and quiet and I sure as heck could use some sleep :appl:

Jennifer W

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I work at DBL. 'Nuff said. ;))

My daughter is also making me very happy, she's going through a seriously snuggly phase. I'm about to move into a new job in my other life, as a lawyer, and I'm ridiculously excited about it. My house re-decoration finally has an end in sight, which ten years after we began is making me very happy indeed. I'm learning to spin yarn, which makes me happy, and I am knitting a weird, lumpy and misshapen sweater for DH, who loves me too much to tell me it's hideous... :bigsmile: Knitting makes me happy, and helps me to relax.

Astra, I'm sorry. I hope something lovely comes your way very soon.

Jennifer W

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
diamondrnglover|1340873651|3225014 said:
Right now not a whole lot...lots of people I know are sick and some have died, its been a horrible year for me..but anyway the one bright side right this minute for me is today is my last day at work till Monday...I need the peace and quiet and I sure as heck could use some sleep :appl:

Sorry to hear of your losses. I hope you enjoy some quiet time over the weekend, and that things get a lot better for you, fast. Hugs.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The fact that my dh is who he is and how lucky I am that he is my dh. I have a lot of unhappy things going on right now (my mom's health, another biopsy worry re my dh, a patient at work that I am terribly worried about where I might have messed up-to name a few unhappy things) but I take comfort in the fact that I have such a wonderful partner to go through all of this with and I pray for my dh's biopsy to be negative and for my mom to start healing and fully recover and for my patient to do well in his surgery.

I hope things start looking up for you Astra and so sorry for your losses diamondrnglover. Sending good vibes to both of you.

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I am starting my own soup and sauce business at my local farmers market, I love to cook and believe in good food so I am giving it a go.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm sorry for the tough times you've been going through and losses you've had, AN, Astra, Diamondrnglover, and Missy.

I'm happy that this is the third day in a row that I've exercised. I just got back from a walk and I even ran a little along the way. It's the little things that count and baby steps that make a difference, right?

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Preparing to marry the most amazing man in September. I am surprised daily by how much I love him! :love: It really makes the yucky days seem less bad and the stress of wedding planning is SO WORTH IT knowing that he'll be waiting for me at the end of the aisle in86 days!!!

snoopkat

Shiny_Rock
I'm happy because it's mr snoopkat's birthday this sat and I've spent the last month planning a surprise birthday party for him. It's the big 4-0 and he has friends and family flying in from interstate to help celebrate. The boy has no idea! Cannot wait to see the look on his face *happy dance*

In other news, my diamond RHR is on its way!!! Currently sitting in a Fedex cage due to a stuff up (thanks Fedex :angryfire: ) but with any luck, I shall have it in my hot little hands tomorrow. :lol:

lydia

Rough_Rock
My new very short haircut and our up coming trip to Hawaii.

mrs jam

Brilliant_Rock
Decluttering! It's such a freeing feeling. I'm being pretty ruthless about it, too. If it's not useful, beautiful, AND joyful, it's outta here! Thinking like a minimalist is helping me become a much more intentional shopper - no more impulsive purchases or feelings of buyer's remorse, which have been a blight on my soul in the past.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
That the guy who smokes like a chimney in our office retires today. :wavey:

ericad

Ideal_Rock
Trade
My family. My good health (being able to watch DD grow up. I lost a friend not very long ago from inflammatory breast cancer - all women should read up on it, as it's not detectable by mammogram, affects mostly younger women, and is among the most deadly and aggressive forms of breast cancer. I've been thinking about her a lot this week. She left behind 2 young kids.) Having my dream job.

But what's making me happy right at this very moment? Watching the antics of our new chickens running around the yard :bigsmile:

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
My outlook. Works like a charm every time.

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
One of my major negatives had turned into something that makes me very happy....my father had surgery Monday and all of the tumors and cancerous lymph nodes were removed from his small intestine and bowels. :appl:

Other things that make me happy on a daily basis..... Watching my 20 month old daughter twirling in our living room babbling-and the fact that her medical issues have seemed to resolve themselves. Also, my family, I have very involved and caring parents that are always there for myself, DH and daughter.

My husband, daughter and I have faced many challenges and stresses over the last year with DH's flight training, our daughters health, school, and a few other things. I learned that one's outlook on the situation and ability to find a little "me" makes a world of difference in how the challenges are managed and life is enjoyed.

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Astra|1340872587|3225012 said:
Nothing at the moment :((

Im sorry, Astra, hope things get better. *HUGS*

Im going on a holiday and that will make me happy, as does my lovely boyfriend and my cat =)

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
There are so many bad things happening all over the world. What makes me happy is that i'm safe and my family is too. My faith also keeps me calm and reassured. :))

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
ericad|1340899762|3225150 said:
My family. My good health (being able to watch DD grow up. I lost a friend not very long ago from inflammatory breast cancer - all women should read up on it, as it's not detectable by mammogram, affects mostly younger women, and is among the most deadly and aggressive forms of breast cancer. I've been thinking about her a lot this week. She left behind 2 young kids.) Having my dream job.

But what's making me happy right at this very moment? Watching the antics of our new chickens running around the yard :bigsmile:

This made me smile :)

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
OK, since the question is "right now" here is what is making me happy right now:

A) I'm Korean.
B) Being Korean, I love kimchee.
C) That I can be Korean, and eat kimchee with my spaghetti as an early lunch.

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
TravelingGal|1340903400|3225205 said:
OK, since the question is "right now" here is what is making me happy right now:

A) I'm Korean.
B) Being Korean, I love kimchee.
C) That I can be Korean, and eat kimchee with my spaghetti as an early lunch.

That is pretty awesome TG! i couldnt get away with that for sure :bigsmile:

actually this thread is making me a little happy in itself!!

Laughinggravy0

Shiny_Rock
For those of you with sick loved ones I'm so sorry. Really. My parents are getting so much older and their health is fragile. Its something you can't put aside. Missey I was wondering about your DH - you mentioned something awhile back, also about his vision. I really hope all goes well for you.
happy generally, animals being odd and idiotic, always great - funny and liberating. Chickens can indeed be hilarious. Dog walking always great.
happy right now, just used the thread here on which photo book service to use to make our engagement photo book. So my dear man, my beautiful beautiful engagement ring and all it means and the fact that I've just won a cool new contract in my self employed part of the week.
Oh and my recently partially dislocated shoulder, accident done in yoga class, is now all but well and I'm going to start going again next week after a month off, so that's great.
yaaaay. Oh and a sunny day today, after weeks and weeks and weeks of raaaaaain
A good happy relaxing weekend to all

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
* currently free of awful gall-bladder pain (rough night last night! WHY did I think I could eat ICE CREAM???!!!!)
* the new patio awaits for some afternoon sunning
* surrounded w/curling furry babies
* looking forward to making new recipe for warm potato salad involving avocados, olive oil & a squeeze of lemon (but not too much - ouch)

ericad

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Autumnovember|1340902697|3225196 said:
ericad|1340899762|3225150 said:

This made me smile :)

What'choo looking at?

photo_4_.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results