shape
carat
color
clarity

What are your jewelry lust right now?!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/12/2008 7:12:41 PM
Author: decodelighted
Date: 9/12/2008 6:43:13 PM

Author: Tacori E-ring

Deco, do you want the BK huggies in rose or white?

Ummmmmm ... BOTH!
3.gif
Hee! Well, if I HAD to choose one ... I''d get white. For sheer practicality sake ... 95% of my jewelry is white metal of some kind: silver or platinum. I don''t have much white gold. Just one family antique ring.

But now that you mention it ... pls add one Tessa Special to my lust list too!
18.gif
30.gif

27.gif

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
No lust right now---except to get my mom''s project done (setting for a blue topaz)...

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
oh, I have manymanymany.
9.gif
All gemstones, though I''d like to set some in jewelry.

A bluish green (vanadium) chrysoberyl.
Garnets--manymany garnets. Specifically, a pyrope-spessartite(Malaia), and a demantoid.
30.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/12/2008 11:47:06 PM
Author: Kelli
WAAAAYYYYY too many things!

Practial things--- well, at least somewhat practical:
.5 cttw WF ready set to go round studs
.5 ct ACA pendant-- don''t know what setting, eventually maybe a rose gold halo

Not at all practical----
an EC RHR of some kind
a nice and warm OEC/transitional cut in a rose gold halo
a gorgeous little ruby in a yellow gold bezel-- preferably a VC setting, like love in bloom''s
a stunning sapphire like lost sapphire''s. haven''t picked a setting for this one yet LOL!
a whole bunch of stackers for ring and middle fingers, including the very thin tri-color rolling ring from rollingring.com

That''s not too much is it??
31.gif
What do you guys think of rose gold halos?

And btw I will probably NEVER actually own all these things. Just dreams...
A rose gold halo would be gorgeous! Have you seen any specific styles you like? My WF pendant is the four corners design and I now think it''s a bit dull and too delicate! Halo would be a fun alternative.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/13/2008 4:01:42 PM
Author: MC

Date: 9/12/2008 11:47:06 PM
Author: Kelli
WAAAAYYYYY too many things!

Practial things--- well, at least somewhat practical:
.5 cttw WF ready set to go round studs
.5 ct ACA pendant-- don''t know what setting, eventually maybe a rose gold halo

Not at all practical----
an EC RHR of some kind
a nice and warm OEC/transitional cut in a rose gold halo
a gorgeous little ruby in a yellow gold bezel-- preferably a VC setting, like love in bloom''s
a stunning sapphire like lost sapphire''s. haven''t picked a setting for this one yet LOL!
a whole bunch of stackers for ring and middle fingers, including the very thin tri-color rolling ring from rollingring.com

That''s not too much is it??
31.gif
What do you guys think of rose gold halos?

And btw I will probably NEVER actually own all these things. Just dreams...
A rose gold halo would be gorgeous! Have you seen any specific styles you like? My WF pendant is the four corners design and I now think it''s a bit dull and too delicate! Halo would be a fun alternative.
No specifics yet really. It will be another year or so before I can really look into getting one. I know I won''t want to spend more than $1000 on the diamond itself. I''m hoping for a gorgeous J or K eye-clean SI2 with SB fluorescence to pop up so I can get around a half carat. I''m 5''9" with a medium kind of muscular frame so I''d love to have a halo to maximize size. I''m not thinking a delicate pendant would go too nicely on me. I like the WF bezel halo, but it does look a little bulky. They always say things are bulkier in pictures though so maybe it would be alright. And I don''t know if they''d do it in rose gold for a similar price. Or maybe I should stick to white gold anyway. "Luckily" I don''t really need to know right now anyway. Are you thinking of changing your setting anytime soon? I''d love to hear what size stone you have ad what you go with.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/13/2008 12:52:19 PM
Author: coatimundi
oh, I have manymanymany.
9.gif
All gemstones, though I''d like to set some in jewelry.

A bluish green (vanadium) chrysoberyl.
Garnets--manymany garnets. Specifically, a pyrope-spessartite(Malaia), and a demantoid.
30.gif
Hi, hi, hi,
How''s the course going?

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
One of my dealers just got in a beautiful and big Paraiba. $40k.
6.gif
I have an incriminating pic of him, but I must obey the law.

lovewhitediamonds

Brilliant_Rock
I am currently lusting my new asscher necklace that I''m working on with Lesley at WF!
31.gif

Coming soon....uuuggh the waiting!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Studs...I so wish I had some... and cushion anything, I''m totally lusting after cushions right now.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
OOOOOH I thought of another one. I have GOT to get back to work!!!
A pinkish brown champage diamond in the yellow gold petitie champagne setting from WF. Matching band too of course, but all custom done with champagne diamond melee, so it really looks like a glass of the good stuff!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
I so would love an antique cushion pendant- A chunky, older stone to wear around my neck.....I think that is going to be my next project!!!!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nothing. I have too many smaller rings and necklaces that I don''t wear already and my lifestyle doesn''t exactly allow me to have anything too big or expensive.

beau13

Ideal_Rock

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Dream????

A 2 ct old style cut square cushion diamond, there was one recently posted in RT that just made my eyes pop
30.gif

Semi-realistic

Settings for my colored stones!
A ritani endless love with halo for my sapphire,
and something for my tasv....although I still don''t know what
33.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/14/2008 6:18:43 PM
Author: beau13

Date: 9/12/2008 2:27:27 PM
Author: snlee
Here''s my list:

1) WF Five-Stone Eternity Diamond Wedding Band. 10 or 15 pointers. I love the ''SKYE'' Five Stone U Prong Ring but I can''t bring myself to spend 2k on the setting alone.

2) I''d love a thin beverly k band, like kcoursolle''s

3) WF Diamonds by the Yard Necklace
Is that a typo? WOW..that''s crazy expensive. I love my U prong diamond band even more now!
30.gif
I''m afraid that''s the real deal... It wasn''t that expensive when I bought it, but then again metal prices were wayy down then. Hopefully the decrease in metal prices will help out soon.

Snlee I am so flattered you like my two bands!! I am having a bunch of fun stacking them lately too!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results