shape
carat
color
clarity

Walking Dead!

ponder

Brilliant_Rock
My DH is watching the season 3 premier as I type, all alone. I hear the show is fabulous, but I don't do zombies.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That was an awesome season premiere.

You know what I found out recently (probably b/c I"m not the most up to date on movies), but a while back, the movie, "the Mist" was showing on tv, and I recognized some of the actors from the Walking Dead. Turns out there was a lot of crossover of peeps who act and are behind the scenes.

Bunny007

Shiny_Rock
I'm so jealous! My cable provider is in some kind of contract dispute with AMC so I have to wait until it's available on itunes.

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
I am cheap and only watch what comes out on netflix, season 2 finally came out a few weeks ago and I was off work and watched the whole season in 2 days, could not stop! now I have to wait forever again :nono:

hoover

Shiny_Rock
OMG. I watched the premier tonight and I psyched myself out again and can't sleep. :errrr:
The last scene just made my jaw drop and cringe (more) :-o :shock: :knockout:

For some reason I just can't not watch this show. I know these kinds of shows (zombie, ghost, other paranormal) always freaks me out and scares the bejeezus out of me, but whenever DH watches it, I can't resist :nono: I think I deserve this self inflicted insomnia while DH is just snoring away like there isn't a horde of zombies outside just waiting for the chance to eat us :roll:

ponder

Brilliant_Rock
hoover|1350282638|3285395 said:
OMG. I watched the premier tonight and I psyched myself out again and can't sleep. :errrr:

For some reason I just can't not watch this show. I know these kinds of shows (zombie, ghost, other paranormal) always freaks me out and scares the bejeezus out of me, but whenever DH watches it, I can't resist :nono: I think I deserve this self inflicted insomnia while DH is just snoring away like there isn't a horde of zombies outside just waiting for the chance to eat us :roll:

This is why I dont watch scary movies. My imagination is too vivid and I get little sleep as it is. DH did say the end of the show had a great cliff hanger.

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Ponder, have you posted pictures of the ring in your avatar? It looks very pretty and I'd like to see some more shots of it!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hate this show. Will never understand how/why folks thrill to such brutal, soul-deadening imagery.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
hoover|1350282638|3285395 said:

Ditto this!!! I'm exactly the same - I'm so foolishly influenced by Hollywood that I "believe" all this stuff - even though I know it is a movie or TV show, etc.!! I'm all tough when the lights are on, but as soon as its dark --- I'm on high alert watching for 'floaters' to come thru walls and people to come out of the floors or under the bed or the closet or thru the window... yeah - bring on the Disney and a Rom Com - that's about all I can handle! :lol:

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
The premiere is closer in darkness to the comic. The first two seasons are fairly tamed. I think it'll get darker this season.

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
I love this show! My provider has also dropped AMC and I am angry. Just saw the premier on the internet. I have to find a way to keep watching.

I know that I would be alright should the zombie apocalypse come. As soon as Hershel got bit I yelled "Cut off his leg!"

When it first came on and when I am telling people that dont watch it, I feel dumb. Yes, its zombies. Yes, they bite people. But it isnt cheezy like every thing else.

NonieMarie

Brilliant_Rock
My partner and I just caught up on the first 2 seasons. We are hooked. I don't like the graphic zombie killings and cover my eyes. What we like is the whole survivor aspect and often discuss what we would do, where would we go. We watched season 2 first and just watched season 1 last night. We thought the twist in the story, when Rick and the group ran into the gangbangers in Atlanta, was very clever.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
That premier was awesome!!! Totally in love with the show, I absolutely am giddy to watch the next episode!!! :appl:

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
lori can die in childbirth as far as I am concerned.

Andy the guy with the crazy brother and the lady with the zombie little girl better not get together. Gross!

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock

Andy the guy with the crazy brother and the lady with the zombie little girl better not get together. Gross!

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
radiantquest|1350502475|3287212 said:

Ha ha it's going to happen, you know it.... :cheeky:

I don't think the dispute with the particular cable provider and AMC is going to end any time soon. AMC is posting on FB that people should switch providers if they want to watch the rest of the season!

Love the show. Can't wait to see how the 'new people' have been living cooped up in the jail all these months.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results