shape
carat
color
clarity

Tweets from a lunatic

katharath

Ideal_Rock
Every day, Trump tweets increasingly irresponsible, outlandish things. I'd like to begin a thread where I can post them for the general viewing of all. I may also post tweets from others that also catch my eye as outlandish or notable in some way; and I can't say that a few memes might not make their way into here as well.

It's just a way for me to chronicle the ongoing madness. Please, feel free to join me. Trump has literally tweeted tens of thousands of times, so there is a LOT of material out there, going back years.

From today...

Please note the "any negative polls are fake" quote in particular. And we wonder why Trump supporters have such difficulty with fake news! That one line speaks volumes.

img_4034.png

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
lol I almost posted this and then was too disgusted to do so.

"all negative polls are fake news???" SUPER! So every time I don't get my way I'll just say "FAKE!" He is delusional, embarrassing, horrible, and needs to be impeached yesterday.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh wait, there are so many more from the last few days.

Let's see here: calling the judiciary branch into question, fear mongering without a SHRED of evidence. Nice work, fool.
Screen%20Shot%202017-02-06%20at%2012.51.09%20PM.png
Screen%20Shot%202017-02-06%20at%2012.51.15%20PM.pngScreen%20Shot%202017-02-06%20at%2012.51.28%20PM.png

Screen%20Shot%202017-02-06%20at%2012.50.51%20PM.png
And this one reminds me of "NO PUPPET, NO PUPPET! YOU'RE A PUPPET".

katharath

Ideal_Rock
He has targeted one judge repeatedly after his ban was denied - Judge Robard, a mainstream Republican appointed by Bush (W). He has railed at him repeatedly on Twitter, targeting him specifically (my last count was 6 tweets directed at him but I'll have to double check to confirm; may be more).

Here's one of the most absurd:

img_4035.png

katharath

Ideal_Rock
lovedogs|1486414460|4124981 said:
oh wait, there are so many more from the last few days.

Let's see here: calling the judiciary branch into question, fear mongering without a SHRED of evidence. Nice work, fool.
Screen%20Shot%202017-02-06%20at%2012.51.09%20PM.png
Screen%20Shot%202017-02-06%20at%2012.51.15%20PM.pngScreen%20Shot%202017-02-06%20at%2012.51.28%20PM.png

Screen%20Shot%202017-02-06%20at%2012.50.51%20PM.png
And this one reminds me of "NO PUPPET, NO PUPPET! YOU'RE A PUPPET".

Keep it up!! We just posted one of the same, lol.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This guy has truly bought himself a first class ticket on the crazy train...

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
At what point does he start donning a tiny mustache and give speeches from a balcony while wildly shaking his fist :think:

katharath

Ideal_Rock
Here's a recent one, from about a week ago. It should be a great comfort that he actually spends so much time obsessing about Arnold; it's less time for him to destroy the world. I'm also including his remarks about Arnold at the National Prayer Breakfast last week. You can compare and contrast to Obama's...

img_4036.png

img_4038.png

img_4039.png

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What I find particularly hilarious about his idiotic tweeting is that now lots of people are questioning his SCOTUS nominee even more (due to his inability to respect the judicial branch unless they agree with him). Essentially he just made it 100000x harder for Gorsuch to get confirmed because people will be particularly worried about his willingness to stand up to Chump.

"The President's attack on Judge James Robart, a Bush appointee who passed with 99 votes, shows a disdain for an independent judiciary that doesn't always bend to his wishes and a continued lack of respect for the Constitution, making it more important that the Supreme Court serve as an independent check on the administration," Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer said in a statement.
"With each action testing the Constitution, and each personal attack on a judge, President Trump raises the bar even higher for Judge Gorsuch's nomination to serve on the Supreme Court. His ability to be an independent check will be front and center throughout the confirmation process."

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Elliot86|1486414822|4124988 said:
At what point does he start donning a tiny mustache and give speeches from a balcony while wildly shaking his fist :think:

I don't know, but every time I think about him speaking publicly I imagine Dwight Schrute in that episode of The Office where he gives a speech to seminar attendees, only the speech notes were given to him by Jim Halpert and they're from one of Mussolini's fascist gems. However, the crowd is won over and chanting along with Dwight in the end.

Remember when we learned in grade school about history repeating itself? I do. Seems like many have forgotten that very important lesson.

katharath

Ideal_Rock
For a little change up, here's one involving Donald Jr. This is a tweet referencing a screen shot of Don Jr liking a tweet that essentially says that "after the Quebec shooter is revealed to be a Muslim, Trump will get a huge boost in approval". Don Jr thought that was a worthwhile tweet.

Of course, the shooter turned out to be a white nationalist Trump supporter. Trump Sr tweeted about France, but neglected to send any tweets about his white terrorist murdering supporter. Here's the tweet about France; interesting that he had time for that one (and I believe there weren't any actual deaths there, as opposed to Quebec; please correct me if I'm wrong).

img_4040.png

img_4041.png

img_4042.png

katharath

Ideal_Rock
Later on, if I have time, I'll go and find his MANY tweets about Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson.

I know - you want to believe that he hasn't tweeted about them LOTS of times. And yet...he has!!

katharath

Ideal_Rock
Monarch, Elliot, lovedogs, deejay - appreciate your comments. Please contribute here as much as you like!

And here is a nice meme:

img_14877.jpg

katharath

Ideal_Rock
monarch64|1486415417|4124998 said:
Elliot86|1486414822|4124988 said:

I don't know, but every time I think about him speaking publicly I imagine Dwight Schrute in that episode of The Office where he gives a speech to seminar attendees, only the speech notes were given to him by Jim Halpert and they're from one of Mussolini's fascist gems. However, the crowd is won over and chanting along with Dwight in the end.

Remember when we learned in grade school about history repeating itself? I do. Seems like many have forgotten that very important lesson.

Omg I love that episode.

katharath

Ideal_Rock
Railing against the media - repeatedly saying that the NYT is "failing", when it has been surging in subscriptions. Utterly inappropriate from the LEADER of a country who believes in a free press. First tweet is from this morning; others within last 2 weeks or less.

ETA - he still doesn't know how to thread his tweets so that they post in order, despite having tweeted ~35,000 times, so you have to start from the bottom up (on the last pic).

img_4046.png

img_4045.png

img_4044.png

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
He is such a petulant CHILD. Lesser of two evils, my ass.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wish he wouldn't tweet. But I don't hang on every tweet either.

E B

Ideal_Rock
As congressional republicans continue to do absolutely nothing, he gets more and more tyrannical. He either has no real concept of checks and balances, or he doesn't believe they should be in place.

What will be the last straw, I wonder? I've seen it written that it'll be when they realize his unpopularity will affect their numbers, which is too sad to think much about.

katharath

Ideal_Rock
monarch64|1486417277|4125014 said:
He is such a petulant CHILD. Lesser of two evils, my a$$.

I know, this is SO overplayed...but...but...but...

img_4047.png

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
redwood66|1486417410|4125015 said:

I'm on Twitter but don't follow him and honestly don't see much about/from him. My Twitter account is niche-related, though, so that's probably why. I don't follow many outside that niche and rarely tweet about politics. If you follow only a few hundred accounts and he's one of them, though, I can see how he'd be blowing up your feed. :errrr:

Honestly I just can't figure out where he finds the time for all this tweeting. You know what he CAN take credit for now? Making sure Twitter doesn't fail since everyone's been following his stupid tweets for so long now with no ending in sight.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
katharath|1486417757|4125018 said:
monarch64|1486417277|4125014 said:
He is such a petulant CHILD. Lesser of two evils, my a$$.

I know, this is SO overplayed...but...but...but...

That's my facebook cover photo. :dance:

katharath

Ideal_Rock
Lol. Forgot about these from a few weeks ago (I mean, there are SO many). Look to the bottom two for more about Arnold :roll:

img_4048.png

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
monarch64|1486417932|4125022 said:

I'm on Twitter but don't follow him and honestly don't see much about/from him. My Twitter account is niche-related, though, so that's probably why. I don't follow many outside that niche and rarely tweet about politics. If you follow only a few hundred accounts and he's one of them, though, I can see how he'd be blowing up your feed. :errrr:

Honestly I just can't figure out where he finds the time for all this tweeting. You know what he CAN take credit for now? Making sure Twitter doesn't fail since everyone's been following his stupid tweets for so long now with no ending in sight.

I only see what he tweets (or anyone else) by someone posting it on the internet. I have an account but not on my phone and I have two people as "following" which I don't really, in the literal sense of the word.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
E B|1486417603|4125017 said:
As congressional republicans continue to do absolutely nothing, he gets more and more tyrannical. He either has no real concept of checks and balances, or he doesn't believe they should be in place.

What will be the last straw, I wonder? I've seen it written that it'll be when they realize his unpopularity will affect their numbers, which is too sad to think much about.

This is what I think. I think that the last straw will be when they realize they won't be re-elected because they didn't have the "stones" to stand up to him, and their constituents are disgusted. And that point they'll be upset, but not until then (sadly).

katharath

Ideal_Rock

Monarch - I know this post wasn't at me, but I actually don't follow him either, simply because I refuse to give him the follow as he would assume it's a "fan". My Twitter is essentially ONLY political, though, so I generally see every time he tweets, regardless.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
redwood66|1486418125|4125026 said:

I only see what he tweets (or anyone else) by someone posting it on the internet. I have an account but not on my phone and I have two people as "following" which I don't really, in the literal sense of the word.

You are a wise, wise woman.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
katharath|1486418236|4125028 said:

Monarch - I know this post wasn't at me, but I actually don't follow him either, simply because I refuse to give him the follow as he would assume it's a "fan". My Twitter is essentially ONLY political, though, so I generally see every time he tweets, regardless.

I follow one guy who retweets a lot of his tweets with commentary of his own, plus tweets by others tweeting ABOUT Trump, so I see most of mine that way. :sick: The "haters" and "losers" tweet really funny stuff, though! I can't unwatch!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results