shape
carat
color
clarity

Today, I Dislike:

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really dislike bubbles at the moment.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2009 11:02:24 PM
Author: Catmom
I am so sorry; I am praying for you Catmom
8.gif
((((((((HUGE HUGS)))))))))

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
I really dislike having to say goodbye to my family for who knows how many years.
39.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock

I don''t blame you Michelle. I wouldn''t like them either.

Hugs to you sweetheart.

Love, Linda
xoxoxoxoxox

KatyWI

Brilliant_Rock
I''m so sorry for your loss, Deco. That''s terrible
7.gif

I really dislike the complete and utter lack of jobs available! I have only found a few that I can even apply for, let alone that I''m probably competing with hundreds for those few. Argh.

Missy0483

Brilliant_Rock
Wellllll here goes!

I dislike that the last two days were rainy and today happens to be nice and sunny, but it still seemed like everyone was driving like crazy people. Scared of the rain AND the sun I guess! haha

I dislike my job and I really dislike being referred to as "the Receptionist". It really angers me. I am located in the accounting department. I do accounting things also. It annoys me when people do not realize this.

I dislike that I cannot find a job in PA since I moved up here and still have to work in MD and drive an hour each way
29.gif

I dislike that it''s 30 miles each way to and from work and I fill up my gas tank twice in 10 days. And because of this....I dislike the owner of the company for giving me only 32 cents for my raise. What a joke!!!
20.gif

I dislike the fact that I am truly stuck here because the economy is bad.

I DISLIKE THE WORD "ECONOMY" there...that sums it all up! haha

ahappygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks whitby, you are a sweetie. I can always use a prayer!

(I''m back to my positive self today
21.gif
)

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Today, I dislike...

1. home renovations that never end...like mine, blah.
2. puppies that think walking in poop is perfectly fine!
3. the flu/strep throat finishing stages where your constantly mucus-y

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
ok today I dislike : the ppl waiting at the bus stop who get online to enter the bus and when they reach the bus driver THAT''S WHEN THEY LOOK FOR THEIR METROCARD. Grrrrrrrr (all during rush hour) (mind you we all were there for 10-15min waiting..couldn''t they get the card out then? No that''s too hard)
29.gif

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/16/2009 11:51:11 AM
Author: atroop711
ok today I dislike : the ppl waiting at the bus stop who get online to enter the bus and when they reach the bus driver THAT''S WHEN THEY LOOK FOR THEIR METROCARD. Grrrrrrrr (all during rush hour) (mind you we all were there for 10-15min waiting..couldn''t they get the card out then? No that''s too hard)
29.gif

Oh don''t even get me started on people and their mass transit ineptitude!! It''s been really frustrating lately!!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2009 6:49:02 PM
Author: Patiently_Waiting
Date: 4/15/2009 12:14:56 PM

Author: decodelighted

Atroop!!! That''s awful! You can vent here at Pscope. Maybe it would keep helping release a bit of the burden!!

I''m very sad today because my nine-year-old cat Gracie died suddenly last night. She was standing by the screen door with me, watching T do her business outside & just keeled over with a seizure I mistook for playing. By the time I realized she was in distress she had passed. We''re having an autopsy done & even testing her for rabies because eight weeks ago she had contact with a bat that escaped. Things could become even more grim for all of us if she tests positive. The waiting is difficult. On the plus side, now anyone wondering where I went on the Idol thread last night has their answer.
Oh Deco - I''m so very sorry for your loss
emsad.gif

I''m so sory to hear that Deco. That''s awful.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
1. Feeling like I''m always sleepy
2. that I''m stuck at work when there''s nothing to do
3. my paper that''s due tomorrow that I''m FAKING
4. rap
5. anything loud
6. my current lack of coffee. I quit soda so I can''t grab one
7. my hair. It''s not cooperating
8. my achy joints, esp my knees. I might have it checked.
9. my annoyingly retarded coworker
10. the fly that just flew by

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Catmom - please explain the bubbles, because unless I''m missing something that I should really be feeling horrible about and giving you hugs for, that was absolutely hysterical. I just opened and saw disliking bubbles and skippy giving you hugs for it. I hope I''m not missing something, if so I''ll be so mad at myself for thinking it was funny

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
1. pollen. Specifically, Mulberry pollen. And the count is only at 12 for the moment.

In a week or two my dislike will be:
1. the mulberry pollen count being over 3,000.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/16/2009 2:34:59 PM
Author: dragonfly411
Catmom - please explain the bubbles, because unless I''m missing something that I should really be feeling horrible about and giving you hugs for, that was absolutely hysterical. I just opened and saw disliking bubbles and skippy giving you hugs for it. I hope I''m not missing something, if so I''ll be so mad at myself for thinking it was funny

Dragonfly: Please read Catmoms Who''s Who thread, last page, that will explain it.

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Today, I dislike:

taco night, WITHOUT cheese or sour cream..*sigh*
the boring day I''ve had at work.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Catmom - I apologize, and I hope everything turns out
7.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Today I dislike:
the fact that since the moment I woke up, I''ve been hungry. I hate getting days when you feel like you''ve been eating all day and still want more.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
1. Monkeypie because she''s a stinker.
3.gif

2. This stupid paper/presentation. I mean really, if you''re too lazy to lecture on the chapters yourself, maybe you shouldn''t be a FREAKING PROFESSOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

29.gif
29.gif
29.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/16/2009 2:41:12 PM
Author: FrekeChild
1. pollen. Specifically, Mulberry pollen. And the count is only at 12 for the moment.

In a week or two my dislike will be:
1. the mulberry pollen count being over 3,000.
this may cheer you up; I talked to my allergist because I am so allergic and get allergy shots for mulberry and considering the freeze we had it is suppose to not be so bad this year. I welcome the freeze for sure.
9.gif
Let''s hope he is right.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
That would make me very very very VERY happy indeed Skippy. Oh I''m keeping my fingers crossed. I freaking HATE mulberry.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/16/2009 3:51:33 PM
3.gif
Hey, you''re supposed to love meeeee!
39.gif

Patiently_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Aw I am so sorry to hear that Catmom. Praying it continues to close up and sending lots of hugs.

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
My dog''s farts. What the h3ll did he eat???

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/16/2009 2:50:33 PM
Author: dragonfly411
Catmom - I apologize, and I hope everything turns out
7.gif
Oh dragonfly, no need to appologize. If there were bubbles floating around here I''d be out there with a pin bursting every one. Now that would be a sight to behold and laugh about!
9.gif

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Today I dislike having to work the night shift. At least it''s 8 hours at the children''s hospital, as opposed to the 12 hour shifts we have at the adult side of things.

And today, as with every day since March 19 when I heard the news, I dislike waking up without my fiance there, and realizing anew that he won''t be there every day for the next 3 years at the very least. (He matched into a residency program in Pittsburgh, and I''m at a program in Philadelphia).

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/16/2009 4:26:19 PM
Author: MonkeyPie
Date: 4/16/2009 3:51:33 PM
3.gif
Hey, you''re supposed to love meeeee!
39.gif
3.gif

purselover

Ideal_Rock
today I hate

*tourists that stand in the way and don''t understand the meaning of the word excuse me*
*children who run amok shove anyone nearby and then scream when their parents won''t buy them a toy*
*the fact that SO''s law finals are coming up so he will be crabby*
*people who don''t know how to put things pack where they found them!!!!*

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
My roommate and I decided to go have a greasy lunch after a laaate night last night... After ordering our waiter said "So, I take it you two aren''t training for a marathon or anything, huh?"

Excuse me? It is not your job to make me feel bad for eating things I am fully aware are not healthy! So rude!!

April20

Ideal_Rock
Today I dislike:

1. Comcast. Actually, I hate them. Hence my other thread.
2. People that don''t keep their word. I was expecting a drawing (a simple one at that) from a design company for a project I am working on today and informed the team they would have it by EOD. Checked in with my contact this morning. Nothing. Got the invoice for it mid-day. Lovely. I love getting billed for something I dont have yet. Finally got it at 545 from the draftsperson saying my contact was not working today and the drawing had not been checked, but here it is. Nice. I sure as heck can''t give that to the client if I can''t guarantee it''s free of mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results