shape
carat
color
clarity

The time has come - any thoughts and prayers for mom very appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
As some of you know, my mom was diagnosed with Stage 3 breast cancer several months ago. She has completed a 6 month regime of aggressive chemo and is going to have surgery (mastectomy) on Friday. They are also going to take some lymph nodes to see if there is any evidence of cancer still there. I am leaving on Wednesday to go home and be with the family and help take care of her. Any good thoughts or prayers you can send are welcome and much appreciated...thanks everybody.
17.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
FG -- lots of hugs and prayers going your way. I know this is a scary time, so please lean on your friends and family and ask for help when you need it. I''ll be thinking of you!

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Hi Firegoddess,

I''m sending you lots of prayers and thoughts during this terrible time. Take care of yourself and your mother.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Firegoddess: Big Hugs, and lots of prayers and well-wishes coming your way! I am really rooting for your mom and I will be thinking of her (and you and your family) a lot this week. Hope everything goes well. Stay strong!
35.gif

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Best wishes and positive thoughts to you and your Mom FG!!! I will be thinking of you both.
emhot.gif

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
I wish your mom a speedy recovery from the surgery and success on her treatment. She''s lucky to have you taking care of her. I''ll be thinking of you both.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Prayers and hopes for your mother''s recovery.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wishing, hoping, praying for the very best outcome.

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
I hope your mom does really well with her surgery and recovery. My mom had breast cancer too. It''s wonderful that you''re going to be with her.

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
Many prayers and best wishes for you and your family.. I will be hoping for some encouraging news for you.
emhot.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
FG,

My thoughts and prayers are with your mom, you and the rest of your family.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Geez FG- I hope everything goes well.
You are all in my prayers

JenStone

Shiny_Rock
FG, my prayers are with you and your family. One of my best friends'' mother passed away from breast cancer a few years ago, and ever since, I''ve been active in breast cancer awareness projects. It''s a heartbreaking disease, but there are so many survivors out there and I pray that your mother becomes one as well. Please keep up posted!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
F, very very best wishes for a speedy recovery, good news, and healthy thoughts.
12.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
FG, positive vibes and biggest hugs going out to both you and your mom right now.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hope all goes well for your mom FG. I will be sending my strongest vibes her way and ones for a full recovery as well. BIG HUGS!!!!

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Most definitely you and your mom will be in my thoughts and prayers. Wishing her a speedy recovery and good health from here on out.

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
FG, you are a wonderful daughter and I'm sure your mother will really appreciate having you there when she goes through all of this. You, your mother and your entire family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Hoping she has a speedy recovery. Stay strong and remember that we're all here for you.

Girlrocks

Brilliant_Rock
I am fairly new to PS and don''t post often, but for some reason, when I was making my daughter''s bed this morning, I thought "I wonder how that lady on PS'' mom is doing?" (sorry, couldn''t remember your name!). Anyway, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this stressful and trying time.

roppongi

Shiny_Rock
Ohh FireGoddess, I am so sorry to hear about your dear mother. Please know that you are in my prayers and I am sending you all of my positive energy and thoughts. Please trust that the Power of Positive Thinking has the ability to heal and mend (Rev. Norman Vincent Peale).

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lots of prayers for your Mother, you and your family FG....best wishes that all goes very well. Keep us posted and be sure to take care of yourself with enough rest and food as well.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
FG, you know my thoughts and prayers will be with you and your mom. Please keep us posted and take care of yourself..

Julian

Brilliant_Rock
FG, I am praying for your mom and for you. I can''t imagine how heartbreaking this must be for you.

Hugs & Love.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

FG, I am glad you will be there with and for her. Since you have kindness and sensibility in spades, I wish for the surgeons skill and a quick recovery for your Mom. All the best.

Kind regards--Sharon

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
lots of them going your way FG and mom!!!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
FG,
I''m sorry to hear about you mom''s breast cancer. I hope the surgery will go smoothly and the recovery quickly. I''m sure your being there will be just the support she needs right now.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Sending prayers, hugs, and best wishes to you and your Mom during this trying time. I sincerely hope all goes well.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
prayers outgoing!
update us when you can.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
FG,

I walked in a 3Day this weekend and just cleaned out my fanny pack. We recieved many things along the route, including a sheet of paper that says the following:

What Cancer Cannot Do
Cripple Love
Silence Courage
Destroy Peace
Supress Memories
Shatter Hope
Steal Eternal Life
Corrode Faith
Conquer the Spirit

I found these words to be inspiring and thought you might too.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results