shape
carat
color
clarity

The most ridiculous things sell on Ebay.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

charbie

Ideal_Rock
Oh lord. The vampire spell had me really laughing. And to think I'm leary of buying jewelry on ebay. :twisted:

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Or is it a genius way to MAKE 500 bucks ehh?? :rodent:

Boy think of the money I could make if I didn't have scruples.

I remember screwing around one day looking in the "everything else" categories and seeing "possessed dolls" and all kinds of stuff that you think who in their right mind believes that crap? One seller was going to mail you a..something, a special secret or a way to get rich quick or something, cost like $2.50 plus postage. In the feedback someone left negative and was ticked off b/c "Seller just sent blank piece of paper" Uh yeah, doi? There's yer secret right there Einstein, pass it along!

Nashville

Brilliant_Rock
"BUT I WILL SAY IT ALL DEPENDS ON THE PERSON WHO ITS CASTED ON. SOME TAKE LONGER AND SOME ARE VERY VERY QUICK WITH RESULTS. IT WILL MAINLY TAKE LONGER ON A PERSON IF THEY HAVE ALOT OF DARKNESS TO THEM. MEANING BAD/EVIL SPIRITS ATTACHED TO THEM THAT IS HARD TO GO AWAY. BUT DONT WORRY EBAY HAS SPELLS TO HELP WITH THAT."

Oh thank goodness.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
There must be a lot of people with bad spirits out there.

Sometimes I wish I could be a jerk and do stuff like this. Someone told me to post my e-ring I was trying to sell on ebay with a long story about how I found the ring in my bed and it was not mine, but my DH's thing-on-the-side. I bet my sob story would have made good money!

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
MonkeyPie said:
Such as Hair Removal Spells, and spells to turn you into a vampire. Really?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=230402419443&Category=102517
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=230402419443&Category=102517

And amazingly, over 3000 sales for the first seller, over 80 for the second. How the heck does that even happen?

They have 99.3% positive ratings! Which means their ...nis enlargment devices work in 99.3% of cases? :confused:
I am going to check the reviews on Toolhaus. Must be something!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've seen air guitars for sale on eBay... cheap! Only $9.95, and they come with a free shoulder strap and pick! :bigsmile: Whatta steal!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
DandiAndi said:
I've seen air guitars for sale on eBay... cheap! Only $9.95, and they come with a free shoulder strap and pick! :bigsmile: Whatta steal!

Oh My GOSH! P.T. Barnum had no idea how RIGHT he was!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
I'm not sure what's worse... her selling these "spells", or the fact that people purchased them, then complained that it doesn't work...

"Did not work and received no refund.

Reply by moonsblessings (Oct-03-10 07:37):
Friends I am on Hiatus. I am ENDLESSLY frustrated at how I've been treated."

"11 days and they still wont contact me but they sure took my money

Reply by moonsblessings (Sep-29-10 10:59):
*** This is a conspiracy against me nothing more. Please ignore ***
Follow-up by s_tipton_0039 (Sep-30-10 17:17):
.no conspiracy.had contact w/seller.now working on solution to issue,no problem"

Seriously??

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
ForteKitty said:
I'm not sure what's worse... her selling these "spells", or the fact that people purchased them, then complained that it doesn't work...

"Did not work and received no refund.

Reply by moonsblessings (Oct-03-10 07:37):
Friends I am on Hiatus. I am ENDLESSLY frustrated at how I've been treated."

"11 days and they still wont contact me but they sure took my money

Reply by moonsblessings (Sep-29-10 10:59):
*** This is a conspiracy against me nothing more. Please ignore ***
Follow-up by s_tipton_0039 (Sep-30-10 17:17):
.no conspiracy.had contact w/seller.now working on solution to issue,no problem"

Seriously??

That's what I was noticing too. Takes some big balls to sell imaginary stuff on ebay and then say you're simply going to take a hiatus because of how you've been treated. Kudos, i reckon.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results